Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

igiveup

VIP Member
It wasn’t BP I’m sure it was from KP .
It wasn't BP that issued the statement(s) about Meghan's bullying, it's nothing to do with BP. If Hazno and Smug have a problem they should take the people alleging that they were bullied by Meghan to court and sue them for deformation. Issuing a statement calling it a 'smear' is beyond childish and ultimately meaningless ~ a little bit like the couple themselves funnily enough.

Reactions: 13

YeltsinsTank

VIP Member
Iys saying not available in your country.I’m in the U.K. 😳😳😳
I tucked the text of the article under a spoiler tag after I posted it. Try reloading to see if it's there.They're claiming Harry has been advised to fly home to say goodbye to Prince Philip.

• Sad
Reactions: 13

Tofino

VIP Member
What I don’t understand about the earrings, if they were part of the crown estate albeit a gift for her, is why they allowed her to wear them? She obviously can’t pick and choose other jewels to wear (tiara-gate) so not sure how it even got to this point. She’s still a disgraceful hypocrite of course but just confused a bit by this one.

Reactions: 12

liar liar

VIP Member
You called for The Klaxons - you get 'em - ooo ooo ooo oooeee ooh!

Light touched my hands in a dream of golden skans
From now on, you can forget all future plans
Night touched my hands with the turning, golden skans
From the night to the light, all plans are golden in your hands

Set sail from sense, bring all her young
Set sail from where we once begun
While we wait, while we wait

A hall of records or numbers or spaces still undone
Ruins or relics, disciples and the young
A hall of records or numbers or spaces still undone
Ruins or relics, disciples and the young

Seems quite apt...

• Haha

Tattyfilarious

Something that's been bugging me all day; Meghan is often compared to the Duchess of Windsor aka Wallis Simpson.
Stories suggest that Dodi's dad bought a fair few jewels from Wallis' collection, and currently owns her villa in Paris

• Wow

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
Can you imagine the phone call irate Harry made to the UK when this broke! There will be waffles and teacups flying in all directions in his gaff🤣
Crocodile clips!!! Ring any bells? Answers on a postcard .. it just came into my head.
ETA Goes with Markus and roasts, possibly waffles

• Haha

WallacesDog

@Glaschelle wrote:
"Firstly let me say I'll be raging if the Unforgotten is cancelled for Ginge and Cringe borefest!!! Cringe - meet Nicola Walker - she's an actual actress. A fabulous, award winning actress. She's had the sort of career that was totally beyond your talent!!!"

Hell yes, Girl 👍🏻 Exactly! First thing I thought was if ITV cancel my Unforgotten on Monday for a 2 hour hypocritical moan fest, I'll stick my foot thru the feicin' tele!

• Haha

NutMegandCinnamong

Can anyone tell me please when Smeg started her lawsuit against the MoS? Was it 2018 or 2019?

btw, here is a timeline of some Harkle milestones, as I know someone was looking for one. It’s from the express and obviously doesn’t contain everything, but it might be useful:

D753DB64-AAFD-482A-9ACF-B7F1BA685EFA.jpeg

Rayne

VIP Member
BP really ought to announce that they’ve launched an investigation into suggestions/accusations of bullying in the workplace.

Not to do so makes it look as if they don’t give a shit.
They don’t give a shit though. I think that would make them look even worse doing it now, they’ve had 2-3 years to do it and they didn’t care. They’ve shown their true colours as an employer

NotDumbNotBlonde

VIP Member
Working for a narcissist is harddddd work. Nothing is ever good enough and they take any opportunity to belittle you in front of workmates. The only thing you can do is leave or hope they get another target that temporarily takes the heat off you for a bit. I imagine working for Randy Andy is similar as he’s another one
Do you remember when he approached some gates which were locked so he just rammed them with his car?

• Angry

Rayne

VIP Member
I just feel like BP are digging their hole deeper and deeper. Piers article in the daily mail earlier said that two staff that left had signed NDA’s. But now BP are saying they will do an HR investigation. I smell BS because how would they have signed NDA’s if BP were as unaware if they claimed and only investigating it years later to try and save face

JAR21

VIP Member
Can anyone tell me please when Smeg started her lawsuit against the MoS? Was it 2018 or 2019?

btw, here is a timeline of some Harkle milestones, as I know someone was looking for one. It’s from the express and obviously doesn’t contain everything, but it might be useful:

View attachment 465391
I wonder whether we ought to have a Debarkle 'receipts only' thread, where people can post articles like this, and the Harry Markle timeline links, so they are easily accessible, rather than having to wonder which of the millions of threads they were posted on?

Reactions: 11

Rayne

VIP Member
Well tbf Kensington Palace and BP are actually completely separate organisations and furthermore it has been mentioned that those who left under NDA's weren't the individuals to complain. So yes ofc BP may well have known, but they're not all in the kitchen cooking together every day!
They may not be in the kitchen cooking together everyday but of course they knew. I’d put money on it even the Queen knew to some extent what was going on either via her aides or through Charles and William

Reactions: 11