Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kev1974

VIP Member
Sadly I think it is too late. The highlights of her with Oprah where she looks like she did during her South Africa interview: close to tears or swollen eyes from crying, clutch her bump and Harry's had for dear life, with the Silent vs SILENCED snippet resonating around the world.... even if ITV don't show it, they have won. They won Warby. They won Warby twice (his refusal to ANL appeal), and the optics of any tea being dropped by anyone will 100perce t be deemed vindictive, racist, nasty etc. Sadly I fear itbis too late and I am so pissed at Karma right now
Let's see now:
  • Diana's famous "three people in this marriage" interview didn't do her any favours in the end.
  • Fergie's (less-famous but with Orca herself) interview didn't do her any favours either. Her US antics left her looking a joke for decades.
  • Smeghan's first interview ("nobody asked me if I'm OK") is widely regarded as the turning point when much of the joy and good feeling towards her after the wedding evaporated - nobody likes a whinging ninny.
  • Andy's interview didn't do him any favours at all, in fact it was unpicked before the programme had even ended.
  • Haznoballs' dalliance with Oaf Corden has been widely mocked.
I don't think there's much chance of Smegatron's Orca interview going any better.than any of those listed. We've yet to see a single one of these highly managed, one-on-one performances do any good at all for the protagonist. In fact, all the examples above in the long run it's harmed them.

Keep the faith! The truth will out.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

Miscanthus

VIP Member
I do hope he's doing OK and this has put a smile on PPs face this morning. Watching GMB and its noticeable how restrained Piers Morgan is. No one does patronising like him. Even susannah hasn't even defended her. Also if you want some entertainment, Watching the sugars explode in real time is funny
Susannah Reid realises she's backed the wrong horse 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Thear

Never posted before, just caught up with this new thread. That new Clip of the interview is something else 😂 the interview is going to go badly if the clips are anything to go by! They are so disrespectful to the royal family, aka the only link to anything that makes them even slightly interesting. Stop using duke and duchess and piss off into obscurity.

• Heart

Glaschelle

VIP Member
On Twitter i found some sugar using Archie's photo as their avatar and the Christmas card as their header.

I told them I thought it was creepy using a photo of somebody else's child and that they were invading Archie's privacy.

I reported them and then blocked them 😀😀😀

I doubt it'll have any effect but it amused me for 2 minutes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Lechat

VIP Member
Have a feeling it truly is the aides as well - they didn't feel protected by BP and are exposing that as well. The article also says The Times understands that BP have been really anxious these allegations are coming out.
Agree. The story doesn’t reflect well on BP because it sounds as though employees were not protected from the bullying taking place.
but in an about twist, it will favour BP in looking as though they tried to protect M at all costs, even throwing their own employees under the bus. Which stacks rather nicely against claims M is no doubt about to make in this interview of being silenced /bullied etc.

• Heart
The fact that she just gave birth might have played a role in the decision making of what to wear
OMG. This post actually made me think about the reality of that situation for her.

Poor Kate 😖☹ Given birth so recently and possibly still breast feeding. Certainly still drained from pregnancy which she struggles with.

Having to go to a formal wedding...
Of a bride you knew was bad news and a brother in law who had been distanced by her....
During a time Shifty Smeg is the darling of the press and the country....
(And you were being criticised for taking yet another
lot if maternity leave)
Your children are in the wedding party and have already been upset by the bride who refuses to follow the protocol for no other reason than “fuck you, I’ll do what I want”
You know the wedding will bring immediate comparisons to your wedding and previous wedding dresses are always found wanting....

And best of all, every single thing you do will be filmed and scrutinised. What you wear will be criticised. What you say will be lip read. Expressions on your face will be discussed and interpreted.

How fucking miserable would that have been?

• Heart
  • Wow

mb1202

VIP Member
Posted this on the last thread and got a fair few likes but has to be said again:

Meghan needs to actually shut tf up with this narrative that it was so difficult. She got the wedding, the titles, the multi million pound refurbished cottage, the patronages, the wardrobe. She got invited to Sandringham at Christmas before they were married which is against protocol. Charles walked her down the aisle. She had the wedding planned to her spec with that gospel choir and ridiculously inappropriate preacher. She was not silenced or mistreated, she just expected she would come in and be the new Diana and it didn’t happen, the public saw straight through her.

This interview will be the end for them. Anyone with a brain will see meghans hubris, arrogance and beady little eyes, and Harry’s sweaty, under-the-thumb nonsense. Get rid of their titles QEII !

• Heart

NutMegandCinnamong

So sick of the Andrew argument, too. He’s a slimey piece of shit but he is currently being investigated by the FBI and in the meantime, he has retired from royal life and isn’t constantly talking through mouthpieces about how hard done by he is. That’s why he’s not in the press right now - the tea has been spilled, there’s nothing more to say until the FBI release their findings.

• Heart
Reactions: 55

rainyfaces

Chatty Member
Those reports about all her staff leaving clearly true...not very happy BP protected her against the aides though?? No wonder they've broken through to the press now they are going to her some simpering Oprah interview about her being the victim! The Times are highly reputable in the UK and the names and positions of the aides are key. MM has brought this on herself. Now they've broken through, rest will follow.

• Heart

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Okay, I’m done and furious. I’m black British right American and I’ve finally thrown all my toys out of the prank. I have a huge black family, many black friends and myself to draw life experiences from. We never bring colour to the table but continue our lives even with rejection without the race card. Yes we need to be good at what we do and if someone is better, race is not our default. We know we just have to better. If you approach every playing field with race as your excuse, you make every other honest racist struggle less powerful.
I hate this woman for playing a race game she herself didn’t acknowledge until marrying into and extraordinarily rich family. She has never take one for the team. I speak on behalf of my black family, friends and my own experience. Times have changed and if you are not fit for purpose, the problem lies with you! We/I refuse to be victims. Every one has an issue, sexuality, gender, orientation, lack of Ivy League, posh education, junky backgrounds, working class upbringings... I hate this woman. We all have to rise above this.! Sorry, I’m so angry about Megan’s claims of racism.
Welcome new Tattler and thanks for your excellent post.

• Heart

rainyfaces

Chatty Member
I can't watch it because they'll use the viewing figures to persuade new advertisers and sponsorships...let's face it big Corps are going after the money bucks whether or not they think H and M are grifters. I don't want to fund their shit lifestyle.

A reminder of all the bullshit MM spouted

- nice to see the Queen through Harry's eyes as a grandmother (so she can stab her in the back)
- privacy privacy privacy but of course prime time tv and six months on the homepage of the daily Mail and books and documentaries and a Scobie mouthpiece
- "family she never had" who then drove her out
- no idea who Harry was (lol we have seen her Working Actress blog advice to new actresses about researching their prey, learning details of kids and dogs and holidays, knowing where to bump into Spielberg or a casting director...she will have completed a full experimental thesis for her Royal PhD after the first date if not before)

sounds like PP has had a TIA according to Lady C; a mini stroke. 4-6 weeks is a long time to be predicted to stay in hospital, even open heart surgery isn't that long a stay. So something going on - just hope he recovers.

That generation had their faults but a life of service they delivered, come rain or shine.

H and M only seem to be able to "serve" themselves or people less fortunate so they can then take photos to demonstrate their servitude.

the hyperlink to the judgement MM wants on homepage includes full letter? She actually wants full exposure. Thing is they don't sue people who leak private info exempt when it's done in a negative light.

the whole thing is just bonkers, what is the endgame for them both, will they ever Be happy?

• Heart

bubbadabut

VIP Member
What a delightful morning. Wondrous news, fellow Tattlers. Feels so good to be right, doesn't it? 🤗🤗

• Heart
  • Haha

YeltsinsTank

VIP Member

She wasn't in the UK five minutes! She hasn't got any room to talk on this issue!
First off, I've always admired how, for lack of a better term, un-racial Britain seems to be when I watch shows produced there, especially documentary type shows interviewing regular people. In the US, no matter what the subject, if you see anyone who isn't caucasian, the subject of race always comes up. If you're purple, the journalist always brings up how hard it must have been for you as a purple person and then the floodgates are open. The rest of the show is about how racist everyone one around Joe Purple is. But if Joe Purple is in Britain, it never comes up because no one seems to think twice about Joe being purple. He can have a white wife, or a black wife and no one seems to care about it. Everyone seems to go about their business and no one seems to care about color. It just doesn't seem to be in the culture there, so I don't understand where this is coming from, especially with Harry. Where has he seen this??

And this is unrelated to anything, but why are DM articles SO LONG? I thought the polar ice caps would be melted by the time I scrolled down to the end of it, and I didn't even read the thing! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Posted this on the last thread and got a fair few likes but has to be said again:

Meghan needs to actually shut tf up with this narrative that it was so difficult. She got the wedding, the titles, the multi million pound refurbished cottage, the patronages, the wardrobe. She got invited to Sandringham at Christmas before they were married which is against protocol. Charles walked her down the aisle. She had the wedding planned to her spec with that gospel choir and ridiculously inappropriate preacher. She was not silenced or mistreated, she just expected she would come in and be the new Diana and it didn’t happen, the public saw straight through her.

This interview will be the end for them. Anyone with a brain will see meghans hubris, arrogance and beady little eyes, and Harry’s sweaty, under-the-thumb nonsense. Get rid of their titles QEII !
She expected Disney Princess. Castles and servile help and populace. Bling and dancing. Not Tupperware, used furniture, civil service and a popularity that needed to be earned.

• Haha
  • Heart

Sunlifeover50

VIP Member
All she needed to do was open a few shopping centres and smile while school kids gave her posies! She’d have had the “quiet” life they (apparently) craved. Maybe there’d be the occasional piece in the paper that she didn’t follow strict protocol or her dress didn’t fit properly but nothing on the scale she’s facing now- no one likes a bully. You can’t start slinging mud and expect to walk out of the ring wearing a white dress.

Socklicker

Someone with Twitter, please send that National Bullying Helpline tweet to Piers Morgan and anyone else you might think appropriate. I don’t have Twitter and don’t want to join with my phone number, but I am appalled that they have written such a thing. Is Smeg one of their patrons or something?!
The cunts donated their court winnings to an anti-bullying charity - now we know which one with that tweet.

• Wow
  • Heart

rainyfaces

Chatty Member
Daily Mail are opening their files...

Meghan Markle has been planning her upcoming interview with Oprah Winfrey for almost two years, sources tell DailyMail.com.

The Duchess of Sussex originally tried to arrange a televised talk with friend and CBS anchor Gayle King after her son Archie's birth in May 2019 – but was overruled by the Royal Family's public relations machine, the sources claimed.

In 2019 Meghan was hoping to do a 'short interview' about her time adjusting to Royal life and becoming a mother.

But public relations officials at Kensington Palace, who at the time were trying to tamp down rumors of tensions between the Sussexes and senior royals, quickly put a stop to the plans fearing 'it would alienate the UK press', a source close to the controversy said.

An uneasy compromise was struck, with King and her CBS TV crew instead being invited to the first photo shoot of Harry and Meghan with their newborn baby at St. George's Hall in Windsor.

Traditionally footage is shared between British TV broadcasters as a 'royal pool arrangement', but the insider said that after her interview was denied by royal handlers, 'Meghan put her foot down' that King, close friend to the Duchess' confidante Oprah, would be invited to the shoot.....

The spat was an early sign of the rift between the Palace and the Sussexes that eventually led to the couple losing their royal titles.

The source said Meghan was attempting to 'manage their own public image away from select UK media' and told staff that her motto was 'our lives - our way.'

'It was seen as a huge stride away from the usual methodology of Royal PR. It caused friction with the Sussexes, and a feeling that this was forbidden,' said the palace source.

They were emphatically told she could not conduct her own lengthy interviews with US media friends after Archie's birth.

'That led to tension with courtiers as the pair wanted to tell their stories about philanthropic and personal matters.

'Certainly from their side there was an element of feeling handcuffed and not having full ownership of their image.

Read the whole piece - it's very detailed. And enlightening.
Jesus Christ she was obviously a nightmare: she really just wasn't suited to the job role. She was suited to marry someone who would keep her in the lifestyle to which she was accustomed back in LA. They have my blessing to do this, just stop using the words duke and duchess to do it. She has no concept that her stature was one of HEREDITARY privilege and in order not to be a git, you work according to the palace rules. I really hope more and more of the truth about her being Duchess Difficult and Meagain comes out, and her narcissistic mask slips. Those stories never came from nothing. Just sod off to your vapid word salad lives and stop claiming you had anything to do with the British Monarchy: M was married less than a year before she was trying to flog them in the US media. What a grim little creature. Bet they're glad to see her image unwravelling: well played BP - the long game.

• Heart
Reactions: 54