Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

freda19

VIP Member
If MM is a narc , which seems very likely, then Harry is in her thrall, rather like a fly in a spiders web. They can make you believe black is white. I feel so sorry for him - the best that can be hoped for is that he gets away from her.
Nope, no sympathy here. Even if it comes to a very bad end. Not bothered. He made his bed and has been enjoying the roast chicken treats therein, fuck him and the polo pony he rode in on.
He is enabling her. He is giving her the platform to trash his heritage AND US. What have we really done to her pre wedding and in the year after? Given her everything she wanted ... and she just pissed on us disdainfully while haznoballs held her knickers so she could aim better. Fuck them both.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 67

Wightgirl

VIP Member
Crikey, I wasn’t expecting to see an anti-bullying site side with an alleged bully without all the information.
87120436-AC5D-4FDC-A0C7-2EB1140A925C.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 66

NutMegandCinnamong

Let’s not forget as well that The Times would not print this if they weren’t sure they could back it up, considering how litigious that cunt is. She’s shot herself in her bunioned foot.

And yes, it doesn’t make BP look great, but at least she can’t keep banging on about how they didn’t welcome her.

I’m just waiting for Scabies and the sugars’ responses: “the palace aides were probably white so it’s okay for our kween to bully them, she’s a strong WOC!”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

Ubu1uk

VIP Member
Hopefully the throwing hot tea at an aide in Australia will also come out in due course

• Heart
  • Wow

keylimepie

VIP Member
Morning all. Well what a turnaround for Meghan. I think most of us here had already heard rumblings that she had treated staff in a terrible manner but I for one am glad that the powers that be have decided enough is enough.
The faux victim routine that Meghan and Harry have portrayed since leaving the RF is now starting to look hypocritical.
How can Meghan be role model for women’s rights when it would appear that she targets women?Meghan obviously has a better rapport with men and doesn’t feel threaten by them like she does women. It does also seem like Meghan is severely insecure around other women and as a kind poster already posted her own words on a blog about women, it wasn’t complimentary.
There was the rumour that Catherine had told Meghan off for belittling staff, the tea incident, Meghan making Catherine cry at a bridesmaids fitting etc that all seemed like half truths at the time but now.....
I’m amused at how the first place of blame for Meghan’s misgivings are parked at the door of Buckingham Palace by Meghan’s lawyers. It was the palace’s fault that this got out and was being spun as anti Meghan propaganda. Chances are they didn’t know about the sources speaking to The Times until the Times calls up asking for comment but there could have been a little bit of stoking the fire by them.
When you play with fire, you get burned Meghan. Your constant preaching about how you were wronged by the press and your holier than thou demands and statements have now caught up with you. The press are now showing their power and how when you piss one off, you piss all of them off. Hang onto your knickers Meghan, this is going to get bumpy for you.

• Heart

Margot1977

VIP Member
Ownership.of their image? The image of a member of the RF or Meghan markle? Because she ran away from Meghan markle and never looked back.

'The couple wanted to usher in a new era and mindset about having control, not just in their messaging but also about who they chose to speak with.'
So again as a member of the UK RF she wanted to allow media from a different country have greater access than the country she was supposed to belong to.
Media is pooled for a reason - because we are governed as a democratic country so all things from the "ruling" family should be democratically available to allow public access
Her delusion of grandeur is staggering. A Z-list actress of no talent, no class and very little of substance to offer marries into the Royal Family and thinks herself so special that expects them to change protocols, traditions and customs just to feed her enormous ego. They did try to accommodate, but there is a limit...she was never going to be the Queen (can you even imagine??), only the wife of the 6th, at some point 5th, in line to the throne. If cutting ribbons in Rochdale is good enough for the Queen's own daughter (with an incredible work ethic), it should be good enough for M. A friend was stationed abroad when Prince Charles was visiting that particular country a few years ago, and was involved in the official duties. PC wasn't actually particularly well at the time, with some chest infection going on. He still went ahead with a meeting after a meeting all day, well into the evening. And then there was a briefing on the next day's plans, people to meet etc. Just unrelenting.
Meghan couldn't take a fraction of that. And then she has the cheek to lecture the Queen on service...and now demanding the perpetual apology. Just who on Earth does she think she is??

• Heart

JudithKuntz

I just had a thought.

Apparently, high value gifts (or anything over £150) from individuals who have no personal connection to the member of the RF have to a) be declared and b) become the property of the crown. The recipient can use it but they don’t own it. For example, a gift from the Obamas of any value would be OK because Harry knows them but from a Saudi Prince they’ve never met or ever spoken to has to be declared.

I bet Markle never declared the earrings - and when asked where they came from by staff, she lied and said she “borrowed” them.

She says she no longer possesses them. Where are they? They should be in the crown vaults if she doesn’t have them.

If she’s sold them, that’s theft. They weren’t hers to sell.

• Wow
  • Heart

rainyfaces

Chatty Member
Ah and remember that story about Kate having to step in to protect a member of staff!! Like her even more now

• Heart
Reactions: 64

Sunshine&clouds

VIP Member
I'm not going to lie, I'm bloody living for this today, it's cheered me up no end.

Can we all just take a minute to think about the Diana statue unveiling 😁 the atmosphere is going to be beyond electrifying, bet It'll be colder than a witches tit at a Macbeth convention 🙃

Let's all hold hands this morning and sing a wee song........... kumbaya my lord, kumbaya........
I prefer 'Oh what a beautiful morning, oh what a beautiful day, I've got a wonderful feeling, nothing is going Meg's way.'

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

NotDumbNotBlonde

VIP Member
THIS IS GIVING ME LIFE! 👏🔥👏🔥👏

Now let's have some good news about Prince Philip too please 🙏 I would love him to stay around long enough to see her O-U-T.

• Heart

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Undercover with the Harkles....... I snuck in and listened to some of the interview 😃 and got you all an exclusive sucky clip!!!

Polish_20210303_064336841_compress95.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

NutMegandCinnamong

Please, MSM, drop the surrogacy reveal next! :coffee:😍 👏 And the multiple marriages! And the yacht days! Ruin this bitch and her gormless bald twat!

• Heart
  • Haha

rainyfaces

Chatty Member
wow some of those sections are truly damning
These are interesting

More than one source has expressed their view about her wanting to be a victim. One claimed: “She wanted to be the victim because then she could convince Harry that it was an unbearable experience and they had no choice but to move to America.” Lawyers for the duke and duchess denied this was true.

The Sussexes’ autumn tour in 2018, when they visited Australia, New Zealand, Fiji and Tonga, was stressful for staff, sources say. A senior adviser did his best to reassure them, saying: “You are dealing with a very difficult lady.”

In late 2017, after Harry and Meghan’s engagement was announced, a senior aide spoke to the couple about the difficulties caused by their treatment of staff. People needed to be treated well and with some understanding, even when they were not performing to their standards, they were told. Meghan is said to have replied: “It’s not my job to coddle people.”

She wasn't even married in 2017!!! The absolute witch! Hate to hear this. She is a total fraud. Why can't Harry see through this?!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 62

I'm not a robot

So THIS is payback for trying to restrict freedom of press.....the floodgates have opened and not a moment too soon. :m

• Heart
  • Haha

Margot1977

VIP Member
So !!!! Long article and it's absolutely devastating for Meghan. She has completely denied it of course. Basically emails were sent again and again about her bullying her aides, making them shake. Harry begging them not to complain, palace suits trying to hush it up. As someone who "understands pain and trauma" she's is devastated to hear this news.

grim reading! Attached relevant bits.
Oh dear...they'll be after The Times next, plus Oprah might have to record another 30 minutes before the weekend 😂😂😂

On a serious note - I'm so glad somebody started spilling the beans, we all knew there is A LOT to spill...

• Heart
  • Haha

rainyfaces

Chatty Member
Here we go! Seems that it was “royal aides” that allowed this story to come out. Sorry Megs but people have had enough and are now fighting back against the illusion that you have created of yourself. I too would love to read if someone can obtain!
So !!!! Long article and it's absolutely devastating for Meghan. She has completely denied it of course. Basically emails were sent again and again about her bullying her aides, making them shake. Harry begging them not to complain, palace suits trying to hush it up. As someone who "understands pain and trauma" she's is devastated to hear this news.

grim reading! Attached relevant bits.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow

NutMegandCinnamong

The best part is that if they try to sue, they’re going to have to have all their misdeeds dragged through court, costing them thousands...and if they don’t challenge it, people will know that it’s because they can’t. Fucked if they do, fucked if they don’t.

Hm. Maybe should have been a bit less trigger happy with your lawyers, eh Smeggy? Because now people are going to expect you to do something about these “terrible untruths”, since that’s your MO. What’s a douchesse to do?

• Haha
  • Heart