Harry and Meghan #52 We’ll ask the question Meg won’t say - Thomas Markle, are you ok?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How do you see what the actual organic audience is? Not bought in or the sugards listening to it for the 100th time?
I don't think outsiders can see this but the teams within Spotify will have very accurate data about who is listening, for how long, what they skip, which points they drop off the podcast and so on.

If you look at the podcast charts, generally they are pretty stable, with podcasts drifting up and down gently by a couple places, which is what was happening with the Cringecast... until the promo (or whatever sorcery) kicked in and it magically boosted itself by a dozen places. There's no way on earth they will naturally dislodge Joe Rogan or Shagged Married Annoyed from the top of the UK charts...

Reactions: 20
I'm so relieved I found Tattle and this thread.

Harry and Meghan have been driving me up the wall ever since they made their trip to South Africa all about how hard done by they were, and they've only become more and more irritating over the months.

Suggest anywhere else they aren't pure as the driven snow, though, and you'll be called a racist and all sorts by their supporters who seem to dominate every other platform and dedicate their existence to shouting down any opinions they dislike. This thread is such a breath of fresh air and I've wanted to join in the venting for a while but Harry's stone cold cynical use of his mother's name for his own PR has proved to be the straw that broke the camel's back. I'm not even a fan of Diana, the fuss when she died still leaves me totally dumbfounded, but Harry is an utter disgrace and I am absolutely disgusted with him at this point. It's just insulting how he appears to think his audience not savvy enough to see through what he's doing.
Welcome! After that post, I think you’ll fit in here very well! 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I am my Mother's Son,
I am David Foster's Foster witch.
I am Tyler Perry's debtor.
I am Meghan's sherpa,
I am he as you are he as you are me .
I am the egg man
I am the walrus

Harry -- put the pipe down. you don't want to lose your last brain cell
Polish_20201231_183301864.jpg

Too late his brain is fried man !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I’m soooo sorry to give a thread title suggestion when we’ve only just started this one but it’s so apt...

Harry & Meghan #53 Ginge & Cringe have no shame, try to manipulate the public using Diana’s name

• Heart
Reactions: 59
I was almost beheaded on M***net for suggesting Smeg's smile is fake!!
I noticed how quickly she turned it on and off when I first saw her publicly.
It was incredible like a light switch.

Reactions: 28
So this drivel is what she got the Court extension for? And what happened to her emails she was supposed to have presented.

Reactions: 22
Hello, longtime lurker here! This latest guff made me finally register and post...
Apart from being the usual nonsense, they’re blatantly selling themselves as Diana’s son and Archie’s mum, cos they’ve got nothing to offer as just Harry and Meghan. And all about mums, not dads. Dads are bad in their world I guess?!! Anyway, 🤮
A kick in the teeth for Charles, feel sorry for him.

Reactions: 19
flipping awesome. Honestly

A kick in the teeth for Charles, feel sorry for him.
at this point he is Just CheckbookChuck JCC to Hazzard's JCMH

View attachment 366175

Too late his brain is fried man !
Absolutely magnificent. Shall we start a gallery? I suspect Eugenie would be MORE than thrilled to consult. Seriously there are some exquisite masterpieces on this thread.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I've only ever ventured to M***net accidentally, too many smug buggers, and seems anybody with even a slightly different take on things was usually murdered...M definitely has got this switch on face when the cameras are on!

The power of compassion.......is a wonderful ideal.

I think the best proponent of this would be someone like Mother Theresa of Calcutta, who lived in poverty and through her Christian beliefs lived a life of compassion. I wonder how many newspapers she litigated against in her life of compassion?

If Harry and Meghan were truly compassionate, they would be close to all their relatives and be known for their charitable and altruistic acts. (And they wouldnt go around suing everyone for the slightest percieved dig at them!)

They wouldnt be living in an expensive californian mansion, and hiring so many PR people to make themselves look good!
Sorry. mother Teresa wasn't compassionate. She wouldn't have let people die in pain if she was. She likely raised a lot of money but it didn't go on the dying.

Reactions: 19
I am my Mother's Son,
I am David Foster's Foster witch.
I am Tyler Perry's debtor.
I am Meghan's sherpa,
I am he as you are he as you are me .
I am the egg man
I am the walrus

Harry -- put the pipe down. you don't want to lose your last brain cell
**APPLAUSE**

And Happy New Year to one and all.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
There is a terrific video of her at some "event (pre harry) where she doesn't realise the camera is on her and she is sucking in her cheeks and fixing her hair and then looks up, sees the camera and "PRESTO" horrifically fake and syrupy hollyweird smile a la Deal or No Deal Suitcase girl. It is like watching a scene from Silence of the Lambs with Hannibal seeing Clarisse

Can anyone find it? Better yet -- can anyone put that snippet to the TalkHeads song?

Last edited:
  • Haha
It is an obsolete corporate-jargon concept from (I kid you not) 1937 that basically means "sector". today educated humans use the words "verticals", "sector", or "industry". It means things like the automotive sector, the pharmaceutical sector ... but here they have used a very archaic version of it and used it incorrectly. my palms are itching I want to slap them so badly.
1937? They are so current then 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.