Harry and Meghan #52 We’ll ask the question Meg won’t say - Thomas Markle, are you ok?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So its ok for Harry to drag his mothers dead body out for publicity but no one else can comment on her.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Oh dear, methinks their egos are running away with them a little here.

They'll be opening a University of word salad next...........

• Haha
Reactions: 30
So about that Archewell Foundation... The five partners mentioned on the website are all US-based. Good. Keep these clowns out of the UK and away from the Commonwealth please and thank you. As far as I can tell, Archewell itself will do nothing at all but be 'charity adjacent' and turn up for photo-ops.

From their website:

Archewell Foundation
Archewell Foundation is an impact-driven non-profit created by The Duke and Duchess of Sussex. Our core purpose is to uplift and unite communities—local and global, online and offline—one act of compassion at a time. We believe that compassion is the defining cultural force of the 21st century, and through the work of our 501(c)(3), we support a growing community of partner organizations fueling systemic cultural change. At Archewell Foundation, we listen to people and their communities, help them tell their stories, put real action behind our words, and spotlight a new generation of leadership.

Some of our projects and partnerships include:

CENTER FOR COMPASSION AND ALTRUISM RESEARCH AND EDUCATION, STANFORD MEDICINE
James R. Doty, MD is the Founder & Director of the Center for Compassion and Altruism Research and Education (CCARE) at Stanford Medicine. Dr. Doty is a world-renowned expert on the neuroscience of compassion. Archewell Foundation will be supporting the Center’s mission for groundbreaking research and education on techniques for developing compassion and promoting altruism within individuals and society.
CENTER FOR HUMANE TECHNOLOGY
Led by former Google Design Ethicist Tristan Harris, the Center for Humane Technology is dedicated to radically reimagining our digital infrastructure. Throughout the past year, Archewell Foundation has actively partnered with Tristan and his team to create the conditions for safer, more compassionate online communities. As we increasingly understand the direct link between technology and its effect on each of us—online and off—Archewell Foundation will continue to prioritize this critical work.
THE LOVELAND FOUNDATION
Archewell Foundation supports the work of The Loveland Foundation, a growing organization that focuses on providing affordable and accessible mental health resources to Black women and girls. With a robust network of mental health partnerships across the country, Loveland's Therapy Fund knocks down financial barriers to culturally competent treatment. Together, The Loveland Foundation and Archewell Foundation will continue their shared alignment of supporting marginalized communities.
UCLA CENTER FOR CRITICAL INTERNET INQUIRY (C2I2)
Archewell Foundation is establishing the Archewell Foundation Fund for the UCLA Center for Critical Internet Inquiry, under the shared leadership of acclaimed researchers, professors, and authors Dr. Safiya Noble and Dr. Sarah T. Roberts. The Fund will support the goals and overall mission of C2i2: reimagining technology, championing racial and economic justice in the tech sector, and strengthening democracy through culture-making and public policy work.
WORLD CENTRAL KITCHEN
Archewell Foundation and Chef José Andrés’ World Central Kitchen recently announced a joint philanthropic partnership in service of healing families and strengthening local communities around the world. As the anchor to the partnership, Archewell Foundation will be providing the financial commitment for World Central Kitchen to build four Community Relief Centers in regions disproportionately impacted by hunger, starting in the Commonwealth country of Dominica, and Puerto Rico. These Centers will act as emergency service kitchens during times of high-need or disaster, and as food distribution hubs, schools, clinics, or safe community gathering zones during non-disaster times.

The two other aspects of Archewell are Archewell Audio (aka the CringeCast in exclusive partnership with Spotify) and the newly-registered Archewell Productions.

Archewell Productions was created by The Duke and Duchess of Sussex to produce programming that informs, elevates, and inspires. Through its creative partnership with Netflix—the world's leading streaming entertainment service with more than 195 million members—Archewell Productions will utilize the power of storytelling to embrace our shared humanity and duty to truth through a compassionate lens.

'Duty to truth' is an interesting phrase, particularly coming from the shady Harkles.. Is that a reference to the rumoured secret tapes and recordings :unsure:
Word salad, sound bites, more bleeping lectures. More piffle waffle crap.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
How the duck is this happening? The sugars must be listening 24/7.

I bet Meghantoinette had a sleepless night playing it on repeat!

This thread is my guilty pleasure too.
Someone once said on another thread how nice I was. I told them never to read Harry & Meghan’s thread because it would shatter their illusion of me! 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Hello, longtime lurker here! This latest guff made me finally register and post...
Apart from being the usual nonsense, they’re blatantly selling themselves as Diana’s son and Archie’s mum, cos they’ve got nothing to offer as just Harry and Meghan. And all about mums, not dads. Dads are bad in their world I guess?!! Anyway, 🤮
I felt a little bit of sick in my mouth reading that guff.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The podcast has suddenly climbed up to number 4 in the UK charts 🙄 and to number 15 in the US charts. Definitely a fiddle, why would it gain more listeners after already being out for two days?
They've panicked and had to push it via emails, promo on the Spotify home page (and maybe they've bought in some paid audio-plays as well, we've all heard the stories about that, allegedly etc).

It debuted at No 17 in the UK despite the floods of press and TV publicity and went nowhere for 24 hours until they went mad on targeted promo via Spotify. The thing is, Spotify have the actual data so they know exactly how much organic interest there is and so will any clued-up advertisers out there. If they want to keep throwing money at it, they can probably haul it up to No 2 behind Joe Rogan but those aren't real listeners. No one is talking about it apart from the nutty stans.

Reactions: 24
They've panicked and had to push it via emails, promo on the Spotify home page (and maybe they've bought in some paid audio-plays as well, we've all heard the stories about that, allegedly etc).

It debuted at No 17 in the UK despite the floods of press and TV publicity and went nowhere for 24 hours until they went mad on targeted promo via Spotify. The thing is, Spotify have the actual data so they know exactly how much organic interest there is and so will any clued-up advertisers out there. If they want to keep throwing money at it, they can probably haul it up to No 2 behind Joe Rogan but those aren't real listeners. No one is talking about it apart from the nutty stans.
Exactly, and after the poll that revealed majority of Brits were not interested in listening to the podcast, it makes no sense that it would suddenly climb so high. They’ve either bought listeners or their deranged stans are playing on repeat.

Reactions: 22
Exactly, and after the poll that revealed majority of Brits were not interested in listening to the podcast, it makes no sense that it would suddenly climb so high. They’ve either bought listeners or their deranged stans are playing on repeat.
Even M*msnet, which normally shut down the Harkle threads like lightning, are hating on the podcast...

I had an email from Spotify to announce this podcast drivel. I have no interest in listening to them. Everything I have heard them talk about needs “Parklife!” adding to it.....

• Haha
Reactions: 31
So about that Archewell Foundation... The five partners mentioned on the website are all US-based. Good. Keep these clowns out of the UK and away from the Commonwealth please and thank you. As far as I can tell, Archewell itself will do nothing at all but be 'charity adjacent' and turn up for photo-ops.

From their website:

Archewell Foundation
Archewell Foundation is an impact-driven non-profit created by The Duke and Duchess of Sussex. Our core purpose is to uplift and unite communities—local and global, online and offline—one act of compassion at a time. We believe that compassion is the defining cultural force of the 21st century, and through the work of our 501(c)(3), we support a growing community of partner organizations fueling systemic cultural change. At Archewell Foundation, we listen to people and their communities, help them tell their stories, put real action behind our words, and spotlight a new generation of leadership.

Some of our projects and partnerships include:

CENTER FOR COMPASSION AND ALTRUISM RESEARCH AND EDUCATION, STANFORD MEDICINE
James R. Doty, MD is the Founder & Director of the Center for Compassion and Altruism Research and Education (CCARE) at Stanford Medicine. Dr. Doty is a world-renowned expert on the neuroscience of compassion. Archewell Foundation will be supporting the Center’s mission for groundbreaking research and education on techniques for developing compassion and promoting altruism within individuals and society.
CENTER FOR HUMANE TECHNOLOGY
Led by former Google Design Ethicist Tristan Harris, the Center for Humane Technology is dedicated to radically reimagining our digital infrastructure. Throughout the past year, Archewell Foundation has actively partnered with Tristan and his team to create the conditions for safer, more compassionate online communities. As we increasingly understand the direct link between technology and its effect on each of us—online and off—Archewell Foundation will continue to prioritize this critical work.
THE LOVELAND FOUNDATION
Archewell Foundation supports the work of The Loveland Foundation, a growing organization that focuses on providing affordable and accessible mental health resources to Black women and girls. With a robust network of mental health partnerships across the country, Loveland's Therapy Fund knocks down financial barriers to culturally competent treatment. Together, The Loveland Foundation and Archewell Foundation will continue their shared alignment of supporting marginalized communities.
UCLA CENTER FOR CRITICAL INTERNET INQUIRY (C2I2)
Archewell Foundation is establishing the Archewell Foundation Fund for the UCLA Center for Critical Internet Inquiry, under the shared leadership of acclaimed researchers, professors, and authors Dr. Safiya Noble and Dr. Sarah T. Roberts. The Fund will support the goals and overall mission of C2i2: reimagining technology, championing racial and economic justice in the tech sector, and strengthening democracy through culture-making and public policy work.
WORLD CENTRAL KITCHEN
Archewell Foundation and Chef José Andrés’ World Central Kitchen recently announced a joint philanthropic partnership in service of healing families and strengthening local communities around the world. As the anchor to the partnership, Archewell Foundation will be providing the financial commitment for World Central Kitchen to build four Community Relief Centers in regions disproportionately impacted by hunger, starting in the Commonwealth country of Dominica, and Puerto Rico. These Centers will act as emergency service kitchens during times of high-need or disaster, and as food distribution hubs, schools, clinics, or safe community gathering zones during non-disaster times.

The two other aspects of Archewell are Archewell Audio (aka the CringeCast in exclusive partnership with Spotify) and the newly-registered Archewell Productions.

Archewell Productions was created by The Duke and Duchess of Sussex to produce programming that informs, elevates, and inspires. Through its creative partnership with Netflix—the world's leading streaming entertainment service with more than 195 million members—Archewell Productions will utilize the power of storytelling to embrace our shared humanity and duty to truth through a compassionate lens.

'Duty to truth' is an interesting phrase, particularly coming from the shady Harkles.. Is that a reference to the rumoured secret tapes and recordings :unsure:
They lost me at 'Loveland' - I'm nearly pissing myself!!! Oh and remind us exactly how long Archewell has actually been a legally registered entity then put this nauseating nonsense into some contextual form cucumber, beetroot, endive and lettuce...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If I were will and Kate, I would start fighting back. Fire with fire. The way they've twisted the narrative that William and Kate are villains that are trying to ruin them when it's the other way round. The connection between omid, Jessica, the Canada, soho people and all the bad rumours that come out about will and Kate.

I just hate injustice and blatant cunning plans. And yes I mean justice within their privileged framework not in the world as a whole.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I bet Meghantoinette had a sleepless night playing it on repeat!

This thread is my guilty pleasure too.
Someone once said on another thread how nice I was. I told them never to read Harry & Meghan’s thread because it would shatter their illusion of me! 😄
I see you as a woman of good taste ;)😃
But hey I know that I'm a complete witch 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16

How do you see what the actual organic audience is? Not bought in or the sugards listening to it for the 100th time?

Reactions: 14
I'm so relieved I found Tattle and this thread.

Harry and Meghan have been driving me up the wall ever since they made their trip to South Africa all about how hard done by they were, and they've only become more and more irritating over the months.

Suggest anywhere else they aren't pure as the driven snow, though, and you'll be called a racist and all sorts by their supporters who seem to dominate every other platform and dedicate their existence to shouting down any opinions they dislike. This thread is such a breath of fresh air and I've wanted to join in the venting for a while but Harry's stone cold cynical use of his mother's name for his own PR has proved to be the straw that broke the camel's back. I'm not even a fan of Diana, the fuss when she died still leaves me totally dumbfounded, but Harry is an utter disgrace and I am absolutely disgusted with him at this point. It's just insulting how he appears to think his audience not savvy enough to see through what he's doing.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I am my Mother's Son,
I am David Foster's Foster witch.
I am Tyler Perry's debtor.
I am Meghan's sherpa,
I am he as you are he as you are me .
I am the egg man
I am the walrus

Harry -- put the pipe down. you don't want to lose your last brain cell

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
I am my Mother's Son,
I am David Foster's Foster witch.
I am Tyler Perry's debtor.
I am Meghan's sherpa,
I am he as you are he as you are me .
I am the egg man
I am the walrus

Harry -- put the pipe down. you don't want to lose your last brain cell
Love it!

How long before he's asking us to pretend to be raindrops again?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Lady C back on form - she doesn't mince her words about MM in this one. Gives her views on extension to Megxit/Archie in Christmas card etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.