Harry and Meghan #52 We’ll ask the question Meg won’t say - Thomas Markle, are you ok?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
we need some Pom Artistry: Farchie Einstein.

don't forget.... Teen Smarkles had a car (poor poor teen Smarkles, her daddy was just soo mean to her) and that car had a license plate that said something along the lines of "classy gal" or "always classy" or "class in a glass" or "my ass is class" or some philosophical enema along those lines. That girl cornered the class market, just after she cornered the feminism market with her letter to the soap company, single-handedly changing the course of history at the age of 11.

She is a modern day Joan o' Farch

Here you are Farchie Einstein 😄😘 xx

Resizer_16094586903180.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Before it gets too late and I turn into a pumpkin, happy new year for midnight to all you lovely people on here X hope you all have a better 2021 and this year brings better things ❤😘

You too ❤ 💗💖😘 xx

For all my tattle friends ...
Polish_20201231_010633716.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Well it's next year now (so could the fireworks outside please stop already, neighbours I'm looking at you) let's hope this is the year the Harkles are unmasked and the gloves come off.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Happy New Year everyone!

I wish you all everything you would wish for yourselves in the coming year.

Here's to a Tattling 2021, cheers, m'dears ... hic 🥳🍾🍵

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Lady C back on form - she doesn't mince her words about MM in this one. Gives her views on extension to Megxit/Archie in Christmas card etc.

Look in the lower right hand corner in the picture frame..might have to zoom in...It's me 🤭 I'm famous 🤗💕😄🥳 xx

Ps I haven't added it in ...it made me smile 😃💕 xx

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Happy new year!! Here’s a great laugh from the Sun 😂😂😂

Brilliant! From the article: “Not bad, I suppose, for a mediocre TV actress and a posh bloke who, despite an expensive education, still seems thick as mince.”

👏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
.....hold on...it's not me it's a cat 😮 ...two cats🤔

Fox sake 😮

Damn embarrassing lol 😄 xx

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It's ridiculous bull shite. Same with this ...
THE LOVELAND FOUNDATION
Archewell Foundation supports the work of The Loveland Foundation, a growing organization that focuses on providing affordable and accessible mental health resources to Black women and girls. With a robust network of mental health partnerships across the country, Loveland's Therapy Fund knocks down financial barriers to culturally competent treatment. Together, The Loveland Foundation and Archewell Foundation will continue their shared alignment of supporting marginalized communities.

Okaaaay, that's just fabulous and a worthy cause but prohibitive, so what about all those women and girls who are not black and cannot afford treatment? culturally competent or otherwise? What does that even mean? Seriously, please can someone who is black explain how mental health treatment for poorer black women differs from that for poorer white women. Mental health sees no skin colour so why differentiate and support some women based on the colour of their skin, but refuse support to white women ... because white? I can't abide this shite.:mad:
The laughable part is that I've not seen her employ any persons of colour onto her staff (as her sugar tits are catching on to). I bet the only non whites on her staff are the gardeners and the poor sod who cleans those damn 16 bathrooms. And Doris obviously.
I don't often comment cos I hate using my phone for it (severe case of fat witch thumbs not accurate for typing lol) but along these lines I volunteer with Mind and one of the things we've been looking at rolling out in the coming months are some short videos aimed at encouraging BAME communities to be more open minded about mental health and especially targeted to try and get men in particular to reach out for help when they need to.

I'm the first to be pissed off at the contrived anti racism efforts which ultimately exclude other groups (drunk me is trying oh so very hard to use the "correct" language here but even sober I end up offending someone ultimately so apologies if thats you) anyhow my point after that long winded no doubt typo ridden rant is that there is some justification to targeting specific groups with mental health care but I'm not entirely convinced about this one as it's much more a male issue than female within this justifying.

Christ I'm shutting up now please mute me before I make a bigger tit of myself.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I know social services were involved at one point and that was around the same time the bunnies got rehomed too but I'm not sure how they have been allowed to have a new dog.
Please report her again. Sorry I am only half way through the thread so I have missed an update from you. I am a proud owner of four wonderful, sweet, rescue cats. I would have more if my husband would let me!

Reading about acts of cruelty to innocent animals truly sickens me. It sounds like the child was hurting them on purpose, not by accident. The girl sounds like a psychopath...people who have no empathy or conscience. Research has shown that many mass murderers are in fact psychopath. They are thought to be ‘born’ with it.

I was just thinking this. It's honestly horrible behaviour from both of them to be making their child into some sort of market. You'd think she would have learnt from her horrible family relations to be a better mother but here we are.
What horrible family relations?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.