Harry and Meghan #52 We’ll ask the question Meg won’t say - Thomas Markle, are you ok?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Cinnamon.girl ..that was lovely to read 💖😘 xx

I've copy and pasted it on here as some tattle friends might not have saw it in the quote box 💕 🤗😘 x

Go Pom go but as sensibly advised, take it easy. One paw at a time and remember when you are feeling low that it was you and not the other mediocre also-ran Dorgis that sat pride of place in the centre of HMTQ's lap in the photo on this thread! We know it was you tho you'd modestly put on a bit of white makeup on your fur front of face and flattened your ears a bit 🐶😊

A lot better thank you 💕🥰🤗😘 xx Im going at an easier pace.
I realise if don't feel well it's fine to catch up and add pics another day 🥰 xx

I ended up with a migraine that lasted 8 or so hours as well after my tension headache but there is a monthly reason for that without going into detail xx
Thank you Pom for your nice message. I assumed mine had got lost as I cdnt see it but you dug it out! This is all new to me I'm not good at tech stuff and have posted a couple of things in the wrong places but dont know if anyone noticed. Got to be so careful!

Interestingly I read a newspaper article dated Nov 19 that said Tattle Life was seething with hate-filled mostly menopausal women tearing each other to pieces but it's not the case. If agreeing to differ is a mark of civilization then Tattle has cracked it and is streets ahead of much of the rest out there. I've only seen one off-colour msg here, abt Archie, and this was pounced upon snd denounced by several Tattlers 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 15
After looking at Sam Markle's Twitter, I hope her book really exposes Smeggy's true nature, less politics and more Smeggy. I think before Sam get bad rep for being the crazy evil sister preventing Cinderella from marrying her prince. But Smeggy's recent actions proves that she is NO cinderella but a wolf in disguise. It does give Sam more credibility. I hope her book does WAY better than Plastic FF. I also hope that she gets the same publicity that FF got. A good publicity, of course. And the resemblance between Sam and Smeggy is unrreal. The difference is blonde hair vs black hair.

Reactions: 20
behind a pay wall / may have already been mentioned but they've ditched social media apparently? I didn't even realise they were on facebook/twitter...

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex have abandoned social media and will no longer use platforms such as Twitter or Facebook.

Harry and Meghan, who amassed more than 10 million Instagram followers as working royals, are rejecting social media as part of their new “progressive role” in America. A source close to the couple said they had “no plans” to use social media for their new Archewell Foundation and were “very unlikely” to return to platforms in a personal capacity.

Reactions: 10
Harry & Meghan #53 Ginge & Cringe have no shame, try to manipulate the public using Diana’s name

New thread started. Unfortunately I forgot to tag it though😳😕

Mod edit: New thread

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 15
behind a pay wall / may have already been mentioned but they've ditched social media apparently? I didn't even realise they were on facebook/twitter...

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex have abandoned social media and will no longer use platforms such as Twitter or Facebook.

Harry and Meghan, who amassed more than 10 million Instagram followers as working royals, are rejecting social media as part of their new “progressive role” in America. A source close to the couple said they had “no plans” to use social media for their new Archewell Foundation and were “very unlikely” to return to platforms in a personal capacity.
Instagram said no to Sussex Royal then 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.