Harry and Meghan #52 We’ll ask the question Meg won’t say - Thomas Markle, are you ok?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As the year 2020 finally ends I plan to ponder the meaning of “creative activations” (per updated Archewell website) which based on information and belief relates to throwing shite at a wall and seeing what sticks.

OT: All the best to you and yours as we head into to unknown of 2021. So many have lost so much this year and next year isn’t looking much better. But thanks to MM we now know avoiding oat lattes and podcasts will boost our mental health. ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I was just thinking about that brilliant bit of poetry some of the tattlers composed for a christmas song to the tune of a few of my favourite things and joined it all together, hope I didnt miss anyone. Poets name in brackets after each verse/s. And Artwork by Scotch Mist
Screenshot_20210101-064525~01.png

Baguette started it off with a thread title "Raindrops and Roses and Right Royal Fibbers" lozenger took it from there with the first verse.

Raindrops and Roses and Right Royal Fibbers
Netflix and moonbumps and pretentious grifters
H wouldn't give me Diana's ring
Gan Gan won't pay for another damn thing. (lozenger)

Cream coloured moon bumps and a surrogate mum
A half wit husband under her thumb
Plagiarised speeches are always her thing
Not marriage material, should be a fling

Girls in white dresses, no tiara of green
Wants to be private but has to be seen
Grabs Harry’s arm, needing to cling
Sorry dear Meg but he’ll never be king (50's Girl)

tit coloured jumpers and sweaty old pit stains,
Ginger bollocks & Merkins & merching for Megain,
Word spew that flows faster than tit from her arse
Is there any chance of an end to this farce? (Facehugger)

Moon bumps and bunions and always so sweaty.
Dressed like a ragbag and legs like spaghetti.
Ginger twit husband who'll never be king.
These are a few of my knit-ripping things.

Face like a smacked arse and acts like a bimbo.
Likes roasting chicken with Hal's legs akimbo.
Hair like the witch wigs that Halloween brings
These are a few of my gear-grinding things. (Freda19)

When the Meg whines
When the Haz drones
When they’re pulling stunts
I simply remember their 12 month review
It’s time to cut off those (What Freda Says). (Tiddlypom)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
I was just thinking about that brilliant bit of poetry some of the tattlers composed for a christmas song to the tune of a few of my favourite things and joined it all together, hope I didnt miss anyone. Poets name in brackets after each verse/s. And Artwork by Scotch Mist
View attachment 366334

Baguette started it off with a thread title "Raindrops and Roses and Right Royal Fibbers" lozenger took it from there with the first verse.

Raindrops and Roses and Right Royal Fibbers
Netflix and moonbumps and pretentious grifters
H wouldn't give me Diana's ring
Gan Gan won't pay for another damn thing. (lozenger)

Cream coloured moon bumps and a surrogate mum
A half wit husband under her thumb
Plagiarised speeches are always her thing
Not marriage material, should be a fling

Girls in white dresses, no tiara of green
Wants to be private but has to be seen
Grabs Harry’s arm, needing to cling
Sorry dear Meg but he’ll never be king (50's Girl)

tit coloured jumpers and sweaty old pit stains,
Ginger bollocks & Merkins & merching for Megain,
Word spew that flows faster than tit from her arse
Is there any chance of an end to this farce? (Facehugger)

Moon bumps and bunions and always so sweaty.
Dressed like a ragbag and legs like spaghetti.
Ginger twit husband who'll never be king.
These are a few of my knit-ripping things.

Face like a smacked arse and acts like a bimbo.
Likes roasting chicken with Hal's legs akimbo.
Hair like the witch wigs that Halloween brings
These are a few of my gear-grinding things. (Freda19)

When the Meg whines
When the Haz drones
When they’re pulling stunts
I simply remember their 12 month review
It’s time to cut off those (What Freda Says). (Tiddlypom)
OMG!!! You are a genius!!! 😍😍😍🤩🤩🤩

• Haha
Reactions: 16
There is a terrific video of her at some "event (pre harry) where she doesn't realise the camera is on her and she is sucking in her cheeks and fixing her hair and then looks up, sees the camera and "PRESTO" horrifically fake and syrupy hollyweird smile a la Deal or No Deal Suitcase girl. It is like watching a scene from Silence of the Lambs with Hannibal seeing Clarisse

Can anyone find it? Better yet -- can anyone put that snippet to the TalkHeads song?
I remember that! She was so fake.

Reactions: 17
These two just never stop do they?

I have a massive problem with any kind of charitable 'foundation'. To me they just scream smokescreen for nefarious goings-on, be they financial, social, ethical etc. The fact that these two have one is no surprise to me.

And some of those causes, Jesus! I can't believe they are seriously promoting Stanford University's research into developing techniques to promote compassion and altruism. Is that some kind of sick joke or are these two actually going to be attending the programme? Here's a technique for them for free: Do as you would be done by.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
So I've been thinking since the launch of the greedy gifters web-endeavour...

Maybe our ScotchMist was on the right track after all and this IS a cult?

Someone said something about TammyFaye and her moneygrabbing preacher who had a TV show and at one point owned a theme park.

Freda said suspected they are bankrolled bigtime.

Neverland was sold to the SoHo House owner.

What if they collect stories of people who do 'acts of compassion', feature those people in their podcast. Which is promoted as being uplifting and inspiring. They could have a New Age Wellness kind of feel good imperium, fleecing those looking for some good news, something warm and fuzzy in a time where many are lonely and the news aren't exactly uplifting.

They could have their own Disneyland of compassion and wellness at Neverland. Could make documentaries for Netflix about real charities.

I imagine a docu about this World Kitchen to be very interesting. How do they set off in a couple of hours notice. How do the logistics work? How do they procure food? Collect money? What is the personal cost for those going into areas of war and desaster? I would watch this!

And then there will be those 'Send me your money' pop ups on the screen, in between podcast guests etc.

JCMH could fly around the globe 'shining his light' on people doing good while he does, well, breathe I guess. 🙄 All the time being followed by a film crew.

The award scheme would come into play. Awards handed out in Archewell land. Winners and runners up invited there and last, I don't know, interviews of are you worthy conducted in front of the camera. While showing off Archewell/Neverland. Kinda like Scientology has their town where they sell their courses/holidays. They did apply for video, dvd, audiotape copyrights.

Does that sound like a plan?

ETA strike through

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I am my Mother's Son,
I am David Foster's Foster witch.
I am Tyler Perry's debtor.
I am Meghan's sherpa,
I am he as you are he as you are me .
I am the egg man
I am the walrus

Harry -- put the pipe down. you don't want to lose your last brain cell
No, I'm the walrus, piss off and let me be the walrus, I did the guitar solo, drum roll..... insert anything you like. It was me, always me, I'm the important one.........whoops sorry Mistress Meghan, I didn't mean it <whimpering heard in the background>

• Haha
Reactions: 16
These two just never stop do they?

I have a massive problem with any kind of charitable 'foundation'. To me they just scream smokescreen for nefarious goings-on, be they financial, social, ethical etc. The fact that these two have one is no surprise to me.

And some of those causes, Jesus! I can't believe they are seriously promoting Stanford University's research into developing techniques to promote compassion and altruism. Is that some kind of sick joke or are these two actually going to be attending the programme? Here's a technique for them for free: Do as you would be done by.
It's ridiculous bull shite. Same with this ...
THE LOVELAND FOUNDATION
Archewell Foundation supports the work of The Loveland Foundation, a growing organization that focuses on providing affordable and accessible mental health resources to Black women and girls. With a robust network of mental health partnerships across the country, Loveland's Therapy Fund knocks down financial barriers to culturally competent treatment. Together, The Loveland Foundation and Archewell Foundation will continue their shared alignment of supporting marginalized communities.

Okaaaay, that's just fabulous and a worthy cause but prohibitive, so what about all those women and girls who are not black and cannot afford treatment? culturally competent or otherwise? What does that even mean? Seriously, please can someone who is black explain how mental health treatment for poorer black women differs from that for poorer white women. Mental health sees no skin colour so why differentiate and support some women based on the colour of their skin, but refuse support to white women ... because white? I can't abide this shite.:mad:
The laughable part is that I've not seen her employ any persons of colour onto her staff (as her sugar tits are catching on to). I bet the only non whites on her staff are the gardeners and the poor sod who cleans those damn 16 bathrooms. And Doris obviously.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

I bet RF are dreading their return
Most yes, but some will be keeping their powder dry and relishing the thought of a face to facewith cuntchops so they can charmingly eviscerate her.
Beatrice and Eugenie have axes to grind and Zara Tindall can be somewhat *forthright* as hazza knows to his cost.
Camilla and Kate will wither her with looks and whispers while smiling sweetly to her face. Wills will play the game, as will Chas, those are the ones she'll try to shmooze.

Reactions: 22
THE LOVELAND FOUNDATION
Archewell Foundation supports the work of The Loveland Foundation, a growing organization that focuses on providing affordable and accessible mental health resources to Black women and girls. With a robust network of mental health partnerships across the country, Loveland's Therapy Fund knocks down financial barriers to culturally competent treatment. Together, The Loveland Foundation and Archewell Foundation will continue their shared alignment of supporting marginalized communities.

Okaaaay, that's just fabulous and a worthy cause but prohibitive, so what about all those women and girls who are not black and cannot afford treatment? culturally competent or otherwise? What does that even mean? Seriously, please can someone who is black explain how mental health treatment for poorer black women differs from that for poorer white women. Mental health sees no skin colour so why differentiate and support some women based on the colour of their skin, but refuse support to white women ... because white? I can't abide this shite.:mad:
The laughable part is that I've not seen her employ any persons of colour onto her staff (as her sugar tits are catching on to). I bet the only non whites on her staff are the gardeners and the poor sod who cleans those damn 16 bathrooms. And Doris obviously.
I agree, and it stinks. Maybe it's Hazza furiously trying to scrub his hands of his white privilege, Lady Macbeth-style. Heavy agenda bias on the podcast guest list too of course, bar their two white multi-millionaire chums.

Reactions: 13
THE LOVELAND FOUNDATION

I don't know anything about it, but maybe there need to be specially trained shrinks to recognize if someone needs to be pulled out of their environment.

I think there is a lot of gang related stuff going on, with the drive bys and parents trying to keep their kids on the straight. Maybe shrinks do need special skills more often than with white people.

Mind you, it's just a wild guess. And not really thought through, just what came to mind when I read your post.

Most yes, but some will be keeping their powder dry and relishing the thought of a face to facewith cuntchops so they can charmingly eviscerate her.
Beatrice and Eugenie have axes to grind and Zara Tindall can be somewhat *forthright* as hazza knows to his cost.
Camilla and Kate will wither her with looks and whispers while smiling sweetly to her face. Wills will play the game, as will Chas, those are the ones she'll try to shmooze.
No one will show up for March. I am pretty sure they already got their marching orders. Hence the familiar website tantrum. This time not about the word royal, but freezing out Chaz and making Wills the insensitiv changeling brother-from-another-mother.

Regarding the birthdays, they were already un-invited by the DoE and I'd be surprised if Wills wouldn't manage to find a way to make the Di thing a VERY private, three peopla affaire. Charles Spencer, PW and JCMH, no wives 😁

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Fellow Tatlers, wishing you all the best for 2021. Celt has put together a video which summarises all the Sussex drama of 2020...

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Here is another meggie foster I havent seen before. Found it while showing Hubby meggie foster. It is the is he nice, and she could do anything video

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
The Loveland Foundation (as with any and all charitable organizations) will gratefully accept donations directly. No need for two faux royal grifters to get a cut of any donation.

Reactions: 19
I think that painting pic is of Archie after all...he shares the same baldness as his dad Harry 😄 x
Resizer_16087702107690~2.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Before it gets too late and I turn into a pumpkin, happy new year for midnight to all you lovely people on here X hope you all have a better 2021 and this year brings better things ❤😘

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.