Harry and Meghan #52 We’ll ask the question Meg won’t say - Thomas Markle, are you ok?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
JCMH: I am my mother’s son.

Hell, I hope Charlie cut the purse strings for not being acknowledged or respected!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Hello, longtime lurker here! This latest guff made me finally register and post...
Apart from being the usual nonsense, they’re blatantly selling themselves as Diana’s son and Archie’s mum, cos they’ve got nothing to offer as just Harry and Meghan. And all about mums, not dads. Dads are bad in their world I guess?!! Anyway, 🤮
What on earth is wrong with their PR people (who I’m assuming gave this drivel the green light)? If they had asked SS to make them look like pretentious twats they couldn’t have done a better job.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
The wankers are going to get to no.1 undeservedly. their poodles are the ones listening non stop to get them to no.1.

I’m so frigging angry.

Reactions: 21
LOL creative activations through the business verticals of audio and production aka exactly one 30 minute CringeCast with a guest appearance from James Corden FGS and an earth-shattering number 17 with a bullet in the UK charts until they started spamming it higher :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Can they please pass around whatever they are smoking....
What the feck are "business verticals"??? Roast chicken in an upright configuration??

• Haha
Reactions: 24
👏 Not to mention the fact that Charles has also been paying their bloody bills 😡

I was researching cults online and found this:

'For decades there have been studies about the various mental issues that cult leaders and their followers have. Most cult leaders have Narcissistic personality disorder, Symptoms include an excessive need for admiration, disregard for others' feelings, an inability to handle any criticism, and a sense of entitlement. As for the followers, most people who join a cult are just going through a mental crisis and that cult seems to offer relief or fulfillment. Many ex- cult followers have issues adjusting back to society and have a number of mental illnesses. For the most part, the mental state plays an important role in people who join a cult or is a cult leader.'

Smeggy definitely wants to be a cult leader. 😡

I wonder if they've got any sugary followers living at their mansion yet?🤔

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
the trending comments are along the lines of "you are your mother's son, but who's your daddy, Harry?" Oh tit they are going THERE.
And of course there are comments suggesting that the 1st two sentences read like Smega is Harry's mother. Yep - I see it. ewwwww

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hello, longtime lurker here! This latest guff made me finally register and post...
Apart from being the usual nonsense, they’re blatantly selling themselves as Diana’s son and Archie’s mum, cos they’ve got nothing to offer as just Harry and Meghan. And all about mums, not dads. Dads are bad in their world I guess?!! Anyway, 🤮
Welcome new person

Reactions: 15
İ despair at another 3 months of word salad aimed at systemic revolution or whatever. İ cannot imagine another 12 months of this despicable pair with a Megxit extension. İ really want to just watch the Queen and the Firm of 7 make normal zoom calls and low-key support. No drama. No smoke and mirrors. No filler. No botox. No dentures. No hair exrtensions. No crusty wigs. No scribble prints on the wall behind the neutral sofa in the neutral room with the Woman Hardback etc etc. And definitely no generic Archies in photos or paintings or computer-generated giggies with faux animated parents.......

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
The podcast has suddenly climbed up to number 4 in the UK charts 🙄 and to number 15 in the US charts. Definitely a fiddle, why would it gain more listeners after already being out for two days?

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
What the feck are "business verticals"??? Roast chicken in an upright configuration??
It is an obsolete corporate-jargon concept from (I kid you not) 1937 that basically means "sector". today educated humans use the words "verticals", "sector", or "industry". It means things like the automotive sector, the pharmaceutical sector ... but here they have used a very archaic version of it and used it incorrectly. my palms are itching I want to slap them so badly.

İ despair at another 3 months of word salad aimed at systemic revolution or whatever. İ cannot imagine another 12 months of this despicable pair with a Megxit extension. İ really want to just watch the Queen and the Firm of 7 make normal zoom calls and low-key support. No drama. No smoke and mirrors. No filler. No botox. No dentures. No hair exrtensions. No crusty wigs. No scribble prints on the wall behind the neutral sofa in the neutral room with the Woman Hardback etc etc. And definitely no generic Archies in photos or paintings or computer-generated giggies with faux animated parents.......

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What on earth is wrong with their PR people (who I’m assuming gave this drivel the green light)? If they had asked SS to make them look like pretentious twats they couldn’t have done a better job.
Just think about the millions and millions they have spent in the past 12 months since they were kicked out of the UK and sent to Canada.

What have they achieved? One 30 minute dull Podcast and two twaffletastic websites. That is it. That's the product.

Plus several thousand acres of paid-for publicity in the tabloids and magazines to make them feel important.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I’m not sure why this latest drivel has annoyed me so much! Reminds me of back when they announced they were leaving, when I was still giving them the benefit of the doubt and thought they were just badly-advised/tone-deaf/stupid rather than actually mean-spirited. The announcement was so strange to me how it was worded, like a real bad attitude thinly veiled. This stupid poem thing is like that

Reactions: 25
The only thing this pair are moving in me is my bowels, what a load of contrived nonsense from this couple.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm not on here much but I have no idea why. For years now I've had nothing contempt for these two which just keeps getting worse. Will they ever get their comeuppance? I lose hope all the time.

As long as celebrities still "like" what they do more than William and Kate then that's a win for them. People tell I get too bogged down in the celebrity gang that's with the harkles but I've been right about everything with them so far. Hollywood is still influential and the centre of glamour and fame. If they can influence that and by extension America, which is still dream land, they can make will and Kate so unpopular. Sure they'll be king and queen of a irrelevant small nation but we're the true king and queen of the world.

The utter hatred that these two have for will and Kate just because he's first born and will be king and Kate will be queen, not meghan, is astonishing. Seriously, Harry should've gotten help for it.

I understand the brf way of not indulging but part of me wants them to fight back hard against these 2 cunts. Go low, be as brutal.

If people get mad about Harry not mentioning Charles, you're just giving him what he wants. He's following the line that Charles is a an evil cheater and Diana is the martyr. Same path Harry and meghab want to follow. It will just make their key audience (hollywood/america) keep believing they are the true heirs to Diana. In the place she is still loved. The most famous and talked about woman of her time and still now. That's what they want.

The other truly sickening intention is try and reiterate into everyone's minds that Diana only had one son and try and remove William. They want to cement the narrative, Harry = Diana and William = evil Charles and brf who ruined his mother. If I were William id be fuming.

I feel a bit sick to be honest. Will these two ever pay? Will the truth come out?

• Heart
Reactions: 37
So about that Archewell Foundation... The five partners mentioned on the website are all US-based. Good. Keep these clowns out of the UK and away from the Commonwealth please and thank you. As far as I can tell, Archewell itself will do nothing at all but be 'charity adjacent' and turn up for photo-ops.

From their website:

Archewell Foundation
Archewell Foundation is an impact-driven non-profit created by The Duke and Duchess of Sussex. Our core purpose is to uplift and unite communities—local and global, online and offline—one act of compassion at a time. We believe that compassion is the defining cultural force of the 21st century, and through the work of our 501(c)(3), we support a growing community of partner organizations fueling systemic cultural change. At Archewell Foundation, we listen to people and their communities, help them tell their stories, put real action behind our words, and spotlight a new generation of leadership.

Some of our projects and partnerships include:

CENTER FOR COMPASSION AND ALTRUISM RESEARCH AND EDUCATION, STANFORD MEDICINE
James R. Doty, MD is the Founder & Director of the Center for Compassion and Altruism Research and Education (CCARE) at Stanford Medicine. Dr. Doty is a world-renowned expert on the neuroscience of compassion. Archewell Foundation will be supporting the Center’s mission for groundbreaking research and education on techniques for developing compassion and promoting altruism within individuals and society.
CENTER FOR HUMANE TECHNOLOGY
Led by former Google Design Ethicist Tristan Harris, the Center for Humane Technology is dedicated to radically reimagining our digital infrastructure. Throughout the past year, Archewell Foundation has actively partnered with Tristan and his team to create the conditions for safer, more compassionate online communities. As we increasingly understand the direct link between technology and its effect on each of us—online and off—Archewell Foundation will continue to prioritize this critical work.
THE LOVELAND FOUNDATION
Archewell Foundation supports the work of The Loveland Foundation, a growing organization that focuses on providing affordable and accessible mental health resources to Black women and girls. With a robust network of mental health partnerships across the country, Loveland's Therapy Fund knocks down financial barriers to culturally competent treatment. Together, The Loveland Foundation and Archewell Foundation will continue their shared alignment of supporting marginalized communities.
UCLA CENTER FOR CRITICAL INTERNET INQUIRY (C2I2)
Archewell Foundation is establishing the Archewell Foundation Fund for the UCLA Center for Critical Internet Inquiry, under the shared leadership of acclaimed researchers, professors, and authors Dr. Safiya Noble and Dr. Sarah T. Roberts. The Fund will support the goals and overall mission of C2i2: reimagining technology, championing racial and economic justice in the tech sector, and strengthening democracy through culture-making and public policy work.
WORLD CENTRAL KITCHEN
Archewell Foundation and Chef José Andrés’ World Central Kitchen recently announced a joint philanthropic partnership in service of healing families and strengthening local communities around the world. As the anchor to the partnership, Archewell Foundation will be providing the financial commitment for World Central Kitchen to build four Community Relief Centers in regions disproportionately impacted by hunger, starting in the Commonwealth country of Dominica, and Puerto Rico. These Centers will act as emergency service kitchens during times of high-need or disaster, and as food distribution hubs, schools, clinics, or safe community gathering zones during non-disaster times.

The two other aspects of Archewell are Archewell Audio (aka the CringeCast in exclusive partnership with Spotify) and the newly-registered Archewell Productions.

Archewell Productions was created by The Duke and Duchess of Sussex to produce programming that informs, elevates, and inspires. Through its creative partnership with Netflix—the world's leading streaming entertainment service with more than 195 million members—Archewell Productions will utilize the power of storytelling to embrace our shared humanity and duty to truth through a compassionate lens.

'Duty to truth' is an interesting phrase, particularly coming from the shady Harkles.. Is that a reference to the rumoured secret tapes and recordings :unsure:

Wow, thank you for posting this. It is an eye opener to see what these 2 are up to. It does make me think about how much these 2 are walking contradiction. I looked up this Stanford compassion place and came upon this article listed on their website.

i think Hazzo and smeggy need to read this and enroll in the workshops before they go preach about compassion to the world. My favourite line from the article
Reappraisal can seem difficult to do during times of crisis. Here’s a quick research-backed technique that can help you do so: Think about the problem as a challenge rather than as a threat.
I think if they practice what they preach, their PR and legal bill will be much cheaper.

I don't doubt the work that the researchers or all these other organizations are doing. But I absolutely H-A-T-E how these 2 are just bandwagoning yet again on other people's work. Yes, there are other people out there doing charity work. However, what set these charity work apart are the people. They are compassionate and kind people. The Harkles lack compassion and kindness, which is why everything they do get negative reviews. They need a taste of their own medicine before they start shoving their nonsense down other people's throats .:mad:

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.