Harry and Meghan #52 We’ll ask the question Meg won’t say - Thomas Markle, are you ok?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello, longtime lurker here! This latest guff made me finally register and post...
Apart from being the usual nonsense, they’re blatantly selling themselves as Diana’s son and Archie’s mum, cos they’ve got nothing to offer as just Harry and Meghan. And all about mums, not dads. Dads are bad in their world I guess?!! Anyway, 🤮

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Oh look using a photo of Harry with Diana to launch Archewell...
I am my mother’s son. :sick:

Seems to forget he isn’t his mothers only son! He has a brother he has treated appallingly and a father he fleeces money from who hasn’t seen his grandson. Using Diana’s photo and mothers as Charles’ image wouldn’t pander to their deluded “Queen Diana” masses.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Nods in agreement.
One of my little shits left our mad mutt alone in the living room. With the Christmas tree. The tree the mutt loves to climb into and frantically dismantle from within like a pschotic drop bear if left unattended. I've come home from work to utter bedlam and a mutt covered in glitter and bits of broken baubles in her curley coat. Yes of course the expensive ones, :rolleyes:not the plastic cheapos. Little heads will roll and I'm not a happy bunny.
But to be fair my lot would never ever hurt a pet willingly. Your neighbour is a little psycho potential serial killer ... it always begins with the animal abuse (cue the dramatic music).
I wonder if archie will be allowed a pet? Daddy ginger is not very pet friendly :mad:
malignant narcs are often animal haters (usually because they are secretly terrified of them and especially dogs/horses smell the pure evil]. My ex is a malignant narc (diagnosed by not one but two clinical psychologists) and hates/loathes all animals, especially dogs. He is secretly terrified of them. He is also a suspect in an unprovoked assault on a woman who looks like me 2 years ago - but no arrests have been made. Harry is probably too thick to be a narc but he is childish so perhaps he is expressing his narc tendencies vicariously - through his nasty spouse. I hope to GOD they don't bring anymore pets into that house of dolls/cards

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
[
Oh look using a photo of Harry with Diana to launch Archewell...
I am my mother’s son. :sick:

This thread is soooo bitchy 😁 I love it ❤

Plastic scabies has just tweeted:
'Isn’t Big Ben bonging for Brexit at 11pm tonight all a bit... North Korea?'

I wish he would duck off to North Korea, stupid hole.
This thread is my guilty pleasure 👀 I found this thread from the daily Mail comments :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 33
So in the launch of Archewell they promote compassion and healing and invite people to join them? Have they shown compassion to their families? Doesn’t charity begin at home? Someone should tell them. Oh wait! I forgot! They are a do as I say, but not as I do couple!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
What Ever? 😁
What sort of a name is that? Its nearly as bad as Archie. 😗
Another celebrity virtue signaller I'm feeling grumpy today because I'm so sick of them all.

I just checked Facebook and noticed that one of my acquaintances has posted 'I'm not sending cards this year as I've given to charity instead'.
I can't imagine why she thinks that I bloody care.
This year I actually made sure that I sent majority of our cards as physical hand-written cardboard ones, because this year has been far too virtual as it is. Didn't stop me supporting a charity or two, but certainly didn't post about it on any social media. Funny people. Charity is not charity when you bleat to everybody about it, but I guess some people only do it if it brings publicity...

• Heart
Jeez they really don't sound mentally healthy do they?

I read the blurb and seriously started wondering about whether they think they are founding a cult.. 'I am my mother's son'... erm no Harry you had two parents, you are not the Baby Jesus.

They need a quiet visit from the men in white coats...

• Haha
  • Heart
So Harry telling the world a couple of years ago to leave his mother to rest now, stop with all the articles and documentaries and books and what not and then he comes out with the but its ok if I do it. He is an utter slime ball!!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
So Harry telling the world a couple of years ago to leave his mother to rest now, stop with all the articles and documentaries and books and what not and then he comes out with the but its ok if I do it. He is an utter slime ball!!
They are sounding like a couple in the last stages of some sort of paranoid delusion. 'It's us against the world'. Harry with his dear departed mother like a Princely Norman Bates at the Montecito Motel, and Megzy the mother of Invisible Archie.

They really are bonkers.

• Haha
  • Heart
This thread is soooo bitchy 😁 I love it ❤

Plastic scabies has just tweeted:
'Isn’t Big Ben bonging for Brexit at 11pm tonight all a bit... North Korea?'

I wish he would duck off to North Korea, stupid hole.
He most certaintly has tge looks to pull off being Kim-Jong-Barf

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Using Diana to promote his latest cash-generating venture is a new low for Harry. The desperation this smacks of is pathetic.

I thought PR people were meant to promote you and manage awkward situations for you, the people they use do quite the opposite.

My money is on Meghan for that slogan with him contributing a couple of three-lettered words to keep him happy. I'm really disgusted.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
This is why Charles needs to wake up and smell the ungrateful vegan oat laden tit coffee and cut the wankers off completely

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
The power of compassion.......is a wonderful ideal.

I think the best proponent of this would be someone like Mother Theresa of Calcutta, who lived in poverty and through her Christian beliefs lived a life of compassion. I wonder how many newspapers she litigated against in her life of compassion?

If Harry and Meghan were truly compassionate, they would be close to all their relatives and be known for their charitable and altruistic acts. (And they wouldnt go around suing everyone for the slightest percieved dig at them!)

They wouldnt be living in an expensive californian mansion, and hiring so many PR people to make themselves look good!

Reactions: 26
Using Diana to promote his latest cash-generating venture is a new low for Harry. The desperation this smacks of is pathetic.

I thought PR people were meant to promote you and manage awkward situations for you, the people they use do quite the opposite.

My money is on Meghan for that slogan with him contributing a couple of three-lettered words to keep him happy. I'm really disgusted.
Good thing JCMH is thick, otherwise he may be too embarrassed to come for the Megxit Review. The RF must all be using eye drops because their eyes are sore from constantly rolling it for these two!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I saw a sugar on Twitter excuse the wording people are criticising by saying it’s just because it’s a poem lol! 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So about that Archewell Foundation... The five partners mentioned on the website are all US-based. Good. Keep these clowns out of the UK and away from the Commonwealth please and thank you. As far as I can tell, Archewell itself will do nothing at all but be 'charity adjacent' and turn up for photo-ops.

From their website:

Archewell Foundation
Archewell Foundation is an impact-driven non-profit created by The Duke and Duchess of Sussex. Our core purpose is to uplift and unite communities—local and global, online and offline—one act of compassion at a time. We believe that compassion is the defining cultural force of the 21st century, and through the work of our 501(c)(3), we support a growing community of partner organizations fueling systemic cultural change. At Archewell Foundation, we listen to people and their communities, help them tell their stories, put real action behind our words, and spotlight a new generation of leadership.

Some of our projects and partnerships include:

CENTER FOR COMPASSION AND ALTRUISM RESEARCH AND EDUCATION, STANFORD MEDICINE
James R. Doty, MD is the Founder & Director of the Center for Compassion and Altruism Research and Education (CCARE) at Stanford Medicine. Dr. Doty is a world-renowned expert on the neuroscience of compassion. Archewell Foundation will be supporting the Center’s mission for groundbreaking research and education on techniques for developing compassion and promoting altruism within individuals and society.
CENTER FOR HUMANE TECHNOLOGY
Led by former Google Design Ethicist Tristan Harris, the Center for Humane Technology is dedicated to radically reimagining our digital infrastructure. Throughout the past year, Archewell Foundation has actively partnered with Tristan and his team to create the conditions for safer, more compassionate online communities. As we increasingly understand the direct link between technology and its effect on each of us—online and off—Archewell Foundation will continue to prioritize this critical work.
THE LOVELAND FOUNDATION
Archewell Foundation supports the work of The Loveland Foundation, a growing organization that focuses on providing affordable and accessible mental health resources to Black women and girls. With a robust network of mental health partnerships across the country, Loveland's Therapy Fund knocks down financial barriers to culturally competent treatment. Together, The Loveland Foundation and Archewell Foundation will continue their shared alignment of supporting marginalized communities.
UCLA CENTER FOR CRITICAL INTERNET INQUIRY (C2I2)
Archewell Foundation is establishing the Archewell Foundation Fund for the UCLA Center for Critical Internet Inquiry, under the shared leadership of acclaimed researchers, professors, and authors Dr. Safiya Noble and Dr. Sarah T. Roberts. The Fund will support the goals and overall mission of C2i2: reimagining technology, championing racial and economic justice in the tech sector, and strengthening democracy through culture-making and public policy work.
WORLD CENTRAL KITCHEN
Archewell Foundation and Chef José Andrés’ World Central Kitchen recently announced a joint philanthropic partnership in service of healing families and strengthening local communities around the world. As the anchor to the partnership, Archewell Foundation will be providing the financial commitment for World Central Kitchen to build four Community Relief Centers in regions disproportionately impacted by hunger, starting in the Commonwealth country of Dominica, and Puerto Rico. These Centers will act as emergency service kitchens during times of high-need or disaster, and as food distribution hubs, schools, clinics, or safe community gathering zones during non-disaster times.

The two other aspects of Archewell are Archewell Audio (aka the CringeCast in exclusive partnership with Spotify) and the newly-registered Archewell Productions.

Archewell Productions was created by The Duke and Duchess of Sussex to produce programming that informs, elevates, and inspires. Through its creative partnership with Netflix—the world's leading streaming entertainment service with more than 195 million members—Archewell Productions will utilize the power of storytelling to embrace our shared humanity and duty to truth through a compassionate lens.

'Duty to truth' is an interesting phrase, particularly coming from the shady Harkles.. Is that a reference to the rumoured secret tapes and recordings :unsure:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I want to shave my eyes with a rusty potato peeler after having read this heading. I didn't click though.

ETA they are definitely starting a cult. I don't even understand a single word that he is saying. Well now that Carl Lentz is out of the picture....
bleeping hell
'The royal couple also announced partnerships between their foundation and several tech and research-focused groups. They wrote: 'At Archewell, we unleash the power of compassion to drive systemic cultural change.

'We do this through our non-profit work within Archewell Foundation 501(c)(3), in addition to creative activations through the business verticals of audio and production.'

Driving systemic cultural change 😡 how are they going to do this? Are they planning to brainwash the peasants en mass with some sort of hypnotic suggestion? Is that what creative activation means 🤔 they definitely sound like the bloody moonies or a dangerous cult. I can't puke enough 🤢🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
but also - aren't most christmas card for charities anyway? ok now I"m just being petty.... but I agree, it may have been to reassure folks that there is no card in the post for no other reason than laziness simply not happening this year.

ETA I haven't sent any cards to anyone (other than a couple neighbours) for about 10 years now. Simply couldn't keep up with addresses etc and working full time and and and. and I'm probably a terrible, and definitely a pinch of laziness in there too. mea culpa!!
Oh tit! I forgot to pay Trocaire for the start-up gifts the kids chose:eek: Be right back.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
bleeping hell
'The royal couple also announced partnerships between their foundation and several tech and research-focused groups. They wrote: 'At Archewell, we unleash the power of compassion to drive systemic cultural change.

'We do this through our non-profit work within Archewell Foundation 501(c)(3), in addition to creative activations through the business verticals of audio and production.'

Driving systemic cultural change 😡 how are they going to do this? Are they planning to brainwash the peasants en mass with some sort of hypnotic suggestion? Is that what creative activation means 🤔 they definitely sound like the bloody moonies or a dangerous cult. I can't puke enough 🤢🤮
LOL creative activations through the business verticals of audio and production aka exactly one 30 minute CringeCast with a guest appearance from James Corden FGS and an earth-shattering number 17 with a bullet in the UK charts until they started spamming it higher :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Can they please pass around whatever they are smoking....

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Jeez they really don't sound mentally healthy do they?

I read the blurb and seriously started wondering about whether they think they are founding a cult.. 'I am my mother's son'... erm no Harry you had two parents, you are not the Baby Jesus.

They need a quiet visit from the men in white coats...
omg I literally spat my wine out. "you are not the Baby Jesus".

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.