Harry and Meghan #52 We’ll ask the question Meg won’t say - Thomas Markle, are you ok?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I suppose s/he might bei thinking that if people were wondering if they'd done something to offend her, that might provide reassurance? But yes the smug charity reference is unnecessary.
but also - aren't most christmas card for charities anyway? ok now I"m just being petty.... but I agree, it may have been to reassure folks that there is no card in the post for no other reason than laziness simply not happening this year.

ETA I haven't sent any cards to anyone (other than a couple neighbours) for about 10 years now. Simply couldn't keep up with addresses etc and working full time and and and. and I'm probably a terrible, and definitely a pinch of laziness in there too. mea culpa!!

Reactions: 12
Grrr - Don't get me started on victim-kween poor little rich girl Misha.... moaning that her small business is facing challenges. I guess under their definition of "challenges" is " facing the truth of talentless designer at the helm, propped up with husband's/family's money and never having to face the harsh fear of homelessness and genuine bankruptcy". Sorta like Victoria Beckham, Stella M, etc
Maybe they wouldn't be struggling if they produced clothing that was in any way interesting. Used to like some of Stella's stuff but she hasn't done anything decent for years. Vicky and Misha's stuff...zzzzzzzz.

Thanks @Baguette for the chart updates, much appreciated 👏

Reactions: 17
Love that they call him Europe’s cutest and most adorable royal baby!
Ooh the shade but at least we can see a baby who looks thrilled to be on his Mum's lap, and he's not sitting there in a soggy nappy.
If Meghan and Harry had done similar shots with Archie then they wouldn't get all the criticism. They just don't understand why the public are offended.

Reactions: 18
I saw this in my phone's Google roundup. Nope! But if anyone has a Telegraph login it might be fun to point and laugh.
View attachment 365749
Meghan's year in fashion:

Jan Beige coat and brown pit stain jumper
Feb Beige belted dress
Mar GREEN!!
Apr Beige
May Beige
Jun Mixing it up with a bit of camel
Jul Tan
Aug Edited as I missed this month out, but guess what, its beige!
Sep Beige again
Oct Beige weird flappy top
Nov Beige
Dec Beige with sparkles for Xmas

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24

Feb Beige belted dress
Mar GREEN!!
Apr Beige
May Beige
Jul Tan
Sep Beige again
Nov Beige
Beige is a very polite word for the kind of shades Snarkle favours 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ooh the shade but at least we can see a baby who looks thrilled to be on his Mum's lap, and he's not sitting there in a soggy nappy.
If Meghan and Harry had done similar shots with Archie then they wouldn't get all the criticism. They just don't understand why the public are offended.
And that's the difference!

Price goes to:

Tada!!! Scotch Mist 🏆🏆🏆
And a close Second Place for pointing out the funny bit: 50sGirl🏆🏆

And, the seven months old beats the 12 month Archie by looking interested at the book 😁 Ah, now this makes me happy!!! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Who gives a flying what she wore in 2020. The only thing we all know is she basically didn't wear any of it here in the UK. The Telegraph are becoming even more red top than I thought possible. 🤮

Oh yeah, Chrissy and John; those Ordinary People :ROFLMAO:
Chrissy & John are far too classy to be hanging out with these 2 cunts 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 9
At his next birthday they’ll probably produce a 10 year old and claim it’s the doll. :rolleyes: 😂
we need some Pom Artistry: Farchie Einstein.

Chrissy & John are far too classy to be hanging out with these 2 cunts 😉
don't forget.... Teen Smarkles had a car (poor poor teen Smarkles, her daddy was just soo mean to her) and that car had a license plate that said something along the lines of "classy gal" or "always classy" or "class in a glass" or "my ass is class" or some philosophical enema along those lines. That girl cornered the class market, just after she cornered the feminism market with her letter to the soap company, single-handedly changing the course of history at the age of 11.

She is a modern day Joan o' Farch

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
This thread is soooo bitchy 😁 I love it ❤

Plastic scabies has just tweeted:
'Isn’t Big Ben bonging for Brexit at 11pm tonight all a bit... North Korea?'

I wish he would duck off to North Korea, stupid hole.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

I doubt he could find it on a map:poop:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I was just reading some tweets on Smeggy discussing her dentistry and how different she looks these days and found this comment:

'Her face looks puffed up because she keeps Henry's balls in her cheeks, like a chipmunk.'
🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Feb Beige belted dress
Mar GREEN!!
Apr Beige
May Beige
Jul Tan
Aug Edited as I missed this month out, but guess what, its beige!
Sep Beige again
Nov Beige
you forgot the lilac (remember her views on that at Smartwork) Catherine/MyLilPony cosplay... the one whre Scoobie did her makeup

He's just missing bonging his Big Ben (Mulroney) and MIA (Marcus Inbred Anderson)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I'm not sure if that awful giggle at the end of Archie's bit on the podcast is really him but it reminded me so much of how the little girl next door laughs when she is up to something really evil! When I hear little kids chuckle like that it doesn't make me think cute - it makes wonder what awful thing they are doing! (the little girl next door has had to have 3 bunnies re-homed as she was treating them so badly and she dropped her hamster from a height and broke both it's back legs and her puppy has just had to go in for emergency surgery to remove a mysterious blockage!) If I hear her laughing like that in the garden, I rush out to see what she's doing, so I can stop her! She's actually traumatised me......seriously!
Nods in agreement.
One of my little shits left our mad mutt alone in the living room. With the Christmas tree. The tree the mutt loves to climb into and frantically dismantle from within like a pschotic drop bear if left unattended. I've come home from work to utter bedlam and a mutt covered in glitter and bits of broken baubles in her curley coat. Yes of course the expensive ones, :rolleyes:not the plastic cheapos. Little heads will roll and I'm not a happy bunny.
But to be fair my lot would never ever hurt a pet willingly. Your neighbour is a little psycho potential serial killer ... it always begins with the animal abuse (cue the dramatic music).
I wonder if archie will be allowed a pet? Daddy ginger is not very pet friendly :mad:

Ok how long do you think they'll last until they announce the divorce?
Bear in mind that it'll be at least a year of negotiating before they announce it.
Apparently I've heard Harry, as her husband and spouse of a narcissist might be in the 'devaluing stage'

I want to shave my eyes with a rusty potato peeler after having read this heading. I didn't click though.

ETA they are definitely starting a cult. I don't even understand a single word that he is saying. Well now that Carl Lentz is out of the picture....

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.