Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I know I'll get some push back on this one but I can now confirm (again) old smeghead was pregnant with Archie.
I previously mentioned the acquaintance who worked for them said she was pregnant and everybody said she could still fake it to the staff. However I've come into another bit of info which does confirm she was pregnant. Smegatron had a lady in to help her with breast feeding because she was having issues with him latching on. So the woman was showing Megain how to get him to latch on.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

cosmo girl

VIP Member
Can someone explain when prom is held in US. If Meghan was born in 1981 and this photo was 1997 or thereabouts that would make her 16. Is that when prom is held?
Sorry it won't let me upload the document as it's a PDF.
It's a filing called Conrad v yahoo and exhibit A is the picture I'm looking at and the detail is in the filing.
I know proms in the Uk age is 16. I guess it might be the same?

I really can't see him writing a book abt Diana as what is left to say? Maybe a book abt Wills / Megit? If so who would write it? He's not intellectually capable so that leaves MM and Scobies both of whom have lied out of Court and perjured themselves in Court so it would be a joke from the outset. Will we read how Hawwy after completing a chapter executes a perfect "Roast Chicken Warrior" yoga pose (no. 15) on his Monteceito lawn while vermillion tipped birds of paradise salute him from above ... etcetera etcetera.... yawn
I could see him doing a self help book inspired by Diana 👀

Last edited:
  • Sick

NotDumbNotBlonde

VIP Member
So archiedoll has spoken on a podcast? as if! that doll doesn't talk they probably wheeled some other poor kid out. Has anyone listened to it yet I suppose it would be good to listen to if you needed help getting to sleep.
It would irritate me far too much for that!

• Haha
Has anyone read "And what do you do" by Norman Baker?
Very interesting, all the RF machinations re tax, freebies, interference in government etc

• Wow

Just_me1954

VIP Member
Here is another meggie foster I havent seen before. Found it while showing Hubby meggie foster. It is the is he nice, and she could do anything video

Last edited:
  • Haha

freda19

VIP Member
but also - aren't most christmas card for charities anyway? ok now I"m just being petty.... but I agree, it may have been to reassure folks that there is no card in the post for no other reason than laziness simply not happening this year.

ETA I haven't sent any cards to anyone (other than a couple neighbours) for about 10 years now. Simply couldn't keep up with addresses etc and working full time and and and. and I'm probably a terrible, and definitely a pinch of laziness in there too. mea culpa!!
Oh shit! I forgot to pay Trocaire for the start-up gifts the kids chose:eek: Be right back.

• Haha
It's still like that at the Premier Inn hotels 😅🤭 xx

....but weren't the shiny izal one lol 😊 x

My school had the words Birmingham City Council on my izal toilet roll....repeated every few squares in dark blue ink 😄 xx
Solihull MBC here, Pom. We’re neighbours x

• Heart
  • Haha

Fredsnail

VIP Member

She filed for an extension in July but that extension expired just before xmas. And the company tax files will be available soon as well. Any tax aleuths on here willing to taken one for the Tattlers

on the barnesandnoble site and her book is now flagged as a “bestseller”!!!! Scoobie must be chewing on glass!!!
If H doesn't receive any handouts from the BRF this year, does that mean it doesn't have to be reported on his tax return? Just wondering if that's a other reason for the BRF to turn the tap off.