Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rowan

Chatty Member
You don't have to be a member just google Mumsnet AIBU sire and read the thread called
'To have found Harry &Meghan's podcast quiet uplifting"

• Sick
Reactions: 11

StrawberrySeed

VIP Member
@Pom Bear hope you are feeling better!
Wish there was an online album of all your efforts and they weren’t lost forever in threads.

By the way, can anyone find me that green goblin photo that was on tumblr please???
You can set up online albums on Imgur that can be made public and shared. This is just a suggestion for Pom Bear if she ever has the time, energy, or inclination to create a shareable photo compilation. I know she said she was stepping back a bit as she was putting too much pressure on herself to honour every suggestion. You go easy on yourself @Pom Bear !

• Heart

Baguette

VIP Member
When you quote these numbers what amount of people do they represent? Rated 17th in the UK from a viewership of what number? Is that available somewhere?
Where do Chartable's podcast charts come from?
We fetch charts directly from our chart providers as often as once an hour, and at least once per day—and we get charts from every country that we can, which means 155 different countries for Apple Podcasts!

ETA So those numbers were reported by Chartable from Spotify's Top 200 charts by country. Provided Spotify are reporting accurately, those charts reflect actual listeners on their site/apps

StrawberrySeed

VIP Member
I know social services were involved at one point and that was around the same time the bunnies got rehomed too but I'm not sure how they have been allowed to have a new dog.
Please report her again. Sorry I am only half way through the thread so I have missed an update from you. I am a proud owner of four wonderful, sweet, rescue cats. I would have more if my husband would let me!

Reading about acts of cruelty to innocent animals truly sickens me. It sounds like the child was hurting them on purpose, not by accident. The girl sounds like a psychopath...people who have no empathy or conscience. Research has shown that many mass murderers are in fact psychopath. They are thought to be ‘born’ with it.

I was just thinking this. It's honestly horrible behaviour from both of them to be making their child into some sort of market. You'd think she would have learnt from her horrible family relations to be a better mother but here we are.
What horrible family relations?

I really don't think he did do that, re warning her. I don't think it ever entered his head. He's too selfish to be arsed offering advice. It's all about harry in his world, everyone else can fend for themselves.He wanted her sex on tap and a chance to be equal to William and by the time she reeled him in with the wedding she had fed him the lines he needed to hear and together they began trademarking and setting up their sussex royal site to screw the Firm for every dollar they could. She homed in on him like an exorcet missile and never had any intention of learning rules or fitting in. Her plan from day one was to grab any titles, jewels, allowances and designer clothing and head back to LA to lord it over Hollyweird. By the time he was up to his ears in her magic minge he was totally in on the plan because it was a great way to be number one in another country instead of number two in the UK.

This is the day after the wedding. At a garden party for Chas's 70th birthday. Smeggy was over heard complaining to hazza that it was boring and they'd done enough so could they not just go. Well, it got back to Charles and he sent a courtier to fetch hazza so Chas coulld tell him to get the fuck outta there with his mouthy bitch (or words to that effect:m.) Hazza is clearly baffled but assumes they'll head off in the cars with the grim faced Chas and Camilla, so he follows his dad ... but the courtier herds the pair away up toward the house out of the way like two naughty children.

Good point Freda 19

Margot1977

VIP Member
It is an obsolete corporate-jargon concept from (I kid you not) 1937 that basically means "sector". today educated humans use the words "verticals", "sector", or "industry". It means things like the automotive sector, the pharmaceutical sector ... but here they have used a very archaic version of it and used it incorrectly. my palms are itching I want to slap them so badly.
1937? They are so current then 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I have never read so much unsubstantiated crapola in my life lol! I clicked on the story about Doria/Dorian - omg it reads worse that a Katie Price ghosted book...

I want to give you a round of applause 👏 👏 👏 .
I know. My head hurt trying to follow it. But still that's what I mean by you never hear much shit about her family and you don't get two from the same genes without any thing else there.
Well, you might, there could always be a massive genetic shift to cause issues.

Nannyto2

VIP Member
looks like the Lions Tour to South Africa is about to get cancelled due to Covid. These guys need some good news - along the lines of "Harry no longer patron of England Rugby". .... oh please oh please oh pretty pretty please!!!!! suggestion: replaced by Zara's husband. or even Zara!
Interesting to note that Steve Thompson announced that he is suffering from Early Onset dementia. Hey Harry - any word of compassion or kindness for the former rugby champion? or is he just the wrong kind of hooker for you? FREDA WORD!!!

Just kidding -- this was her prom. Funny how she is the only chick in white

View attachment 368537

more prom photos.... I bet she wasn't happy about that tiara either. funny how that dress doesn't fit her either.
View attachment 368550
If I am not mistaken is there not a ring on her wedding finger on the 1st one

StrawberrySeed

VIP Member
New thread name suggestion:

1) Desperately clinging onto titles - they’re thick, greedy, & so entitled

2) Is she really up the duff? What a load of utter guff!

3) Will Queenie have their titles stripped? Will MeAgain have a new bumhole ripped?

Last edited: