Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
I know I'll get some push back on this one but I can now confirm (again) old smeghead was pregnant with Archie.
I previously mentioned the acquaintance who worked for them said she was pregnant and everybody said she could still fake it to the staff. However I've come into another bit of info which does confirm she was pregnant. Smegatron had a lady in to help her with breast feeding because she was having issues with him latching on. So the woman was showing Megain how to get him to latch on
Exactly. There will not be much in the line of adult scandal in the book, due mainly to the fact that daddy set princess up in a new life chasing movie starism once she finished her education, and samantha was likely married and living a separate life too. It will be focused on her early years and the way her dad spoiled her and her response to that. It will be mildly interesting but no earth shattering revelations. But we live in hope and sometimes lots of small nips are as damaging as a massive bite.
Didn't Lady C say she'd spoken with samantha a few times?So she will possibly guide her on the best way to dodge litigation and hopefully cuntchops will be stymied on that front. Crying her bonk eyes out, but unable to sue.

what the fuck am I saying ... she'll sue. She'll find something.🤣
what will be interesting is the time leading up to the wedding and after. Sam is close to her dad so will know what was going on

Reactions: 4

maxrigger

She gave birth, no way in a million years could you keep the lid on a surrogate birth, pure fantasy to think otherwise.

Reactions: 2

Carmenbella

I remember that. More 'Come the revolution' get whitey BLM bullshit from their glory days when looting and burning was considered kewl.
I loved the montecito twats ringing her up and advising her to "let herself heal". Heal from what? Dropping her lighter in her lap when trying to spark up ? Evil little shit stirring bitch.
Oh I see why you have a problem with Meghan.
What does "get whitey" mean exactly?

Reactions: 1

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Reactions: 1