Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ResidentMerkin

VIP Member
At least we now know what their "uplifting content" for their Netflix production will be. And why Netflix thought their contract was worth a gazillion. 🙄
he is their scapegoat. I'd say good luck to him but he is just too creepy and the "message" he is meant to carry is revolting

Reactions: 11

spangly

VIP Member
This was on the reply to the above twitter post too - evidence that Harry had a broken nose, black eye and bite marks on his hand? (some time ago - not recent)

• Wow

freda19

VIP Member
Link now not working, wonder if mm got wind of it and threatened oi sue. I have ordered and paid, so dont know what will happen.
It's working for me. They even let me put it in my basket. Not that I'm buying it🤭. I'll wait for tattle reviews.

Jusa

VIP Member
Puerto Rico is not one of the 53 countries that make up the Commonwealth.

It is, however, known as Puerto Rico, or, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico. It is a U.S. territory, and Puerto Rico's citizens are also citizens of the United States.

auto correct kept misspelling my words so I had to edit 😄

• Haha

CynicalCynthia

I do think Alex Bellfield sums up the latest activity of the two “what Freda calls them” rather aptly IMO 😳

• Haha

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Latest Paula M video. She talks about the 12 month review and thinks this maybe a puff piece to ascertain public opinion, their security and whose paying, M back on the RF website after previously being removed etc.

Reactions: 10

sergeantsantiago

behind a pay wall / may have already been mentioned but they've ditched social media apparently? I didn't even realise they were on facebook/twitter...

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex have abandoned social media and will no longer use platforms such as Twitter or Facebook.

Harry and Meghan, who amassed more than 10 million Instagram followers as working royals, are rejecting social media as part of their new “progressive role” in America. A source close to the couple said they had “no plans” to use social media for their new Archewell Foundation and were “very unlikely” to return to platforms in a personal capacity.

Pager1

At my school they never left loo paper in the bog
You had to go to the teacher who handed out a few sheets of Izal asking if it was a number 1or 2
The loos were in an outside block and in the winter the water in the pan would freeze
The Care taker whose little cupboard of a room was next door to the toilet block would go out with a kettle of boiling water to melt the ice so you could flush it
Those were the days kids today have a rough time I mean they have to stay in if it’s too cold
We got locked out at break time
Right back on topic
Wonder what Meghan used when she relieved herself in the woods
Probably his ginger beard 🤢

• Haha

MoodyBlue

VIP Member
Hey yall 🙋‍♀️

I've not commented on this thread for absolutely ages but I do still follow along for shits & giggles

But has anyone ever seen this shite 👇

Should have put a warning first! 😂

• Haha

Jrock101913

Just found this thread and also have a new interest in the royal family however, I don’t have a ton of time to go back and read everything. Is this forum mostly about Meghan hate, Harry hate or both? lol

mardymare

VIP Member
looks like the Lions Tour to South Africa is about to get cancelled due to Covid. These guys need some good news - along the lines of "Harry no longer patron of England Rugby". .... oh please oh please oh pretty pretty please!!!!! suggestion: replaced by Zara's husband. or even Zara!
Interesting to note that Steve Thompson announced that he is suffering from Early Onset dementia. Hey Harry - any word of compassion or kindness for the former rugby champion? or is he just the wrong kind of hooker for you? FREDA WORD!!!

Just kidding -- this was her prom. Funny how she is the only chick in white

View attachment 368537

more prom photos.... I bet she wasn't happy about that tiara either. funny how that dress doesn't fit her either.
View attachment 368550

• Haha
  • Heart