Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Only for those interested, latest Bookworm video. First half she tells of latest restrictions where she lives in SA such as curfew at 9 pm and 2.5 hours of power cuts every night. 2and part is about H&M.

Reactions: 7

liar liar

VIP Member
Wait. Puerto rico is a commonwealth country? I thought it was a protectorate of the US

Hugs to you, your colleagues and to the family or your friend. Stay strong fellow Tattlers.
Xxx

Did anyone from England rugby (past or present) get an invite to the May 2018 cringefest? I think not. This is fiction

Correction: i guess they attended the original cringefest. My bad. Still don't think this will haplen and yes: vow renewal is never a good sign. Yawn.
Probably an attempt to keep Hazno as patron for england rugby (grrr).
Please TQ, put Tindalls in those empty rugby boots! Zara and Mike would do a much better job
The Tindalls are not royals. They do not have royal titles. They have there own lives and work.

margaretta

VIP Member
@Pom Bear hope you are feeling better!
Wish there was an online album of all your efforts and they weren’t lost forever in threads.

By the way, can anyone find me that green goblin photo that was on tumblr please???

• Heart

ResidentMerkin

VIP Member
Let's play 'Spot the Difference' :D

Looks like we need to get creative to get our sticky paws on it...

came across this - let's play spot the similarities

Reactions: 6