Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

liar liar

VIP Member
I don't read the Express either but his take on things Royal are usually very nuanced, balanced, straightforward bordering on punchy. His is one of the few twiitter accounts I look at.
The Express are known for publishing total Royal drivel - look at some of their recent rubbish about Kate/Wills and their now deceased dog. Utter rubbish. All the Queen's corgis are dead although she may have one 'Dorgi' remaining but I thought that died recently too.

Reactions: 8

neo_wales

Thanks for the thread guys.

I don't think Archie sounds American. He pronounces New as new and not as 'noo' as Americans do.. eg happy new year and not happy noo year. Does that makes sense? I know what I mean lol

Tourre bakhai

Its not 'New York' American as in 'Noo' but he's certainly got a heavy american twang in his inflection/intonation.

Facehugger

VIP Member
The book, the serialisation rights, the book tour (can be lucrative), the speaking circuit, material for the CringeCast, the Netflix documentary of the book..... I mean, that's before you get to the T-shirt, key-ring, baseball caps...

If the 'Unnamed Prince Harry-tagged Simon & Schuster book' (not necessarily the rumoured Diana book written BY Prince Harry :unsure: but just a coincidence....) is due for publication on 5 October 2021, does that date ring a bell for anyone?

Amazon product
All I can find is Maria of Moderna born on 5th October 1658 was 15 when she was married off to the then Duke of York.

Be nice for biscuits

Who needs the tabloid press and the likes of Piers Morgan when you have tattle. I know H&M are awful but the Royal Family are leeching scum....why are so many pages dedicated to non entities??? The obsessive pouring over these people is really weird.

Can someone explain when prom is held in US. If Meghan was born in 1981 and this photo was 1997 or thereabouts that would make her 16. Is that when prom is held?
Sorry it won't let me upload the document as it's a PDF.
It's a filing called Conrad v yahoo and exhibit A is the picture I'm looking at and the detail is in the filing.

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
Wow - rocking those dinosaur claws! Awesome!

My thoughts exactly and when I saw the pic of him at the wedding I thought he looked sinister and Machiavellian. Bet his head is full of secrets and he operates in the shadows, Reminds me of Peter Mandelson 😨
Time to catch up 🙂 x
I'm abit better today 🥰.
I have a pic made earlier for today as suggested by NotDumbNotBlonde but first I'm going to catch up on the thread 💖 xx

I'm.on page
Time to catch up 🙂 x
I'm abit better today 🥰.
I have a pic made earlier for today as suggested by NotDumbNotBlonde but first I'm going to catch up on the thread 💖 xx

I'm.on page 41 x
Go Pom go but as sensibly advised, take it easy. One paw at a time and remember when you are feeling low that it was you and not the other mediocre also-ran Dorgis that sat pride of place in the centre of HMTQ's lap in the photo on this thread! We know it was you tho you'd modestly put on a bit of white makeup on your fur front of face and flattened your ears a bit 🐶😊

• Heart

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Well I think big K has finally transferred onto the other bus according to rumours of who his new 'housemate' is on his ranch.
Having said that I think our lil aitch isn't averse to a bit of man to man fun time, so smeggy might be primed and ready to step into Kimmy's Jimmy Choos in case K changes his mind again.
I've long suspected that K's mental health issues are related to his inability to face and deal with his natural preferences. Kim being a similar driven type to smeggy and Amal and happy to work around any such things to produce little money makers hasn't helped him accept himself.

And yet? .......

Oh well that was last year so who knows 😃

Poppea

VIP Member
Also known as the Tick Man around here. Like when you buy furniture or household goods 'on tick' (as in a weekly payment plan). My mum recalls hiding behind closed curtains on the day the tick man was due because some weeks they just didn't have the money for him.
-------------------Signed ... your faithful fan.
I had a hunch it'd be the rent collector. Not far off the mark then. :)

And... Freda.... :love: But 🤫 don't tell the others ;)

• Haha