Harry and Meghan #52 We’ll ask the question Meg won’t say - Thomas Markle, are you ok?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we think these ‘oops missed the deadline for British citizenship’ stories are to gain traction via public opinion for the removal of her title?

Reactions: 18
Do we think these ‘oops missed the deadline for British citizenship’ stories are to gain traction via public opinion for the removal of her title?
Definitely - the Express has loads of articles about Megzit at the moment and there's one on Haznos military titles being given to other members too.
There's another article I've just seen from someone criticising their PR as well so it looks as if the press are going for them at the moment.
'Meghan's ex-PR consultant slams Sussexes' celebrity brand - 'They are clutching at straws'
I wonder why there's suddenly a lot of press🤔

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Another rubbish article 🙄 seriously I don't suppose Joe Biden has given them a minutes thought 🙄
I cannot think of a single person, charity, organisation, family member, pet, employee,
co-worker or acquaintance that has benefited in any way from this toxic twosome. Everything they touch becomes tainted and rotten. They are like a cancer and there are no winners, only losers in their world including themselves and their poor child if he exists. Look at the chaos they create and the destruction and heartbreak they leave in their wake. They say that evil needs chaos to thrive.
What cretin thought to do a tally of winners and losers? Where do they find these people?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Definitely - the Express has loads of articles about Megzit at the moment and there's one on Haznos military titles being given to other members too.
There's another article I've just seen from someone criticising their PR as well so it looks as if the press are going for them at the moment.
'Meghan's ex-PR consultant slams Sussexes' celebrity brand - 'They are clutching at straws'
I wonder why there's suddenly a lot of press🤔

you're right! to me, it seems like a lot of bad press.... maybe to garner sympathy once she drops the she pregnant news... and to continue the "woe is me, media is evil" agenda.

I am curious of how they will announce it. Will it be more copyrighted professional photos or Doria's lame arts? Or will they use Archie doll to advertise her pregnancy? Maybe make him hold some kind of sign that says she is pregnant? She already showed us his foot and his "voice". so hands next? 😆

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
So she knowingly and willingly married into the RF but never had any intention to get British citizenship? Was her intention to alienate him and take him to the USA so she could use him to make her super rich?
I bet you are right. There are very few men if any of Hazzno's status in the world who she could have hoodwinked as she did him. He was the perfect storm for her, a cocktail of resentment, petulance and frustration wrapped up in a rather shallow suggestible and dim man nearing middle age. It was a golden window of opportunity, she slipped through it and the rest as they say is history

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Recap from Tas on all the reasons they shouldn't have an extension after the last 12 months.

ETA :m :m :m
936.gif

Reactions: 17
So she knowingly and willingly married into the RF but never had any intention to get British citizenship? Was her intention to alienate him and take him to the USA so she could use him to make her super rich?
We couldn't say for sure, but going by the old adage "actions speak louder than words" it does appear to point to that conclusion...

😁

Reactions: 18
Wow - rocking those dinosaur claws! Awesome!

My thoughts exactly and when I saw the pic of him at the wedding I thought he looked sinister and Machiavellian. Bet his head is full of secrets and he operates in the shadows, Reminds me of Peter Mandelson 😨
Time to catch up 🙂 x
I'm abit better today 🥰.
I have a pic made earlier for today as suggested by NotDumbNotBlonde but first I'm going to catch up on the thread 💖 xx

I'm.on page
Time to catch up 🙂 x
I'm abit better today 🥰.
I have a pic made earlier for today as suggested by NotDumbNotBlonde but first I'm going to catch up on the thread 💖 xx

I'm.on page 41 x
Go Pom go but as sensibly advised, take it easy. One paw at a time and remember when you are feeling low that it was you and not the other mediocre also-ran Dorgis that sat pride of place in the centre of HMTQ's lap in the photo on this thread! We know it was you tho you'd modestly put on a bit of white makeup on your fur front of face and flattened your ears a bit 🐶😊

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It's still like that at the Premier Inn hotels 😅🤭 xx

....but weren't the shiny izal one lol 😊 x

My school had the words Birmingham City Council on my izal toilet roll....repeated every few squares in dark blue ink 😄 xx
Solihull MBC here, Pom. We’re neighbours x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Isn't that when people cross paths, have a conversation, join as a team at work, i.e. how life works? That's my idea of intersectionality.

Anyway. "It didn't have to be this way" she wailed before she rushed off to see her son before he woke after dumping him in a different country..

And just so you know. It's definite. The divorce will happen. Even the vegetables say so.
Yea verily and the asparagus descended from the mountain and spake in tongues!
I don't think you need to be an asparagus to know that H & M are heading for the buffers

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
you're right! to me, it seems like a lot of bad press.... maybe to garner sympathy once she drops the she pregnant news... and to continue the "woe is me, media is evil" agenda.

I am curious of how they will announce it. Will it be more copyrighted professional photos or Doria's lame arts? Or will they use Archie doll to advertise her pregnancy? Maybe make him hold some kind of sign that says she is pregnant? She already showed us his foot and his "voice". so hands next? 😆
Midnight tonight all ready to take the publicity from Kate on her birthday tomorrow.. Both of them in a video gushing about the fabulous news :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Anyone take bets she'll announce something tomorrow?! Seeing as it's kates birthday tomorrow

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Isn't that when people cross paths, have a conversation, join as a team at work, i.e. how life works? That's my idea of intersectionality.
I s'pose.

I can't say that "intersectionality" is a word I have ever had occasion to use.

I've used "galactagogue" sometimes, though. <shameless boasting>

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Aww bless you both.:love:
Listen bubba, I'm glad you brought that subject up. You are putting yourself under pressure doing everything suggested and we know you aren't in good health at present so yeah, pull back a bit. You don't need to thank everyone individually when they say they enjoyed an image, we understand. You can click on the 'like' button of their "love that one pom" post , they'll see that ... job done. Since joining the other two threads you're upping your workload if you reply to every suggestion. Back off. You can make a note of suggestions and do any that grab you, not every single one from all three threads, it's far far too much pressure. People will understand and if they don't then they don't understand your circumstances, end of.
Stay safe, look after yourself and enjoy making your wee images in a more leisurely way.
Lecture over ... as you were miss pompom, :m:m:m
Totally! Never meant it to sound like an order, just an idea or suggestion, in a spirit of appreciation.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Anyone take bets she'll announce something tomorrow?! Seeing as it's Kate's birthday.

Expecting quadruplets?

Coffee sales through the roof so no need to do another bleeping boring podcast?

Harry buys a polo shirt which isn't grey?

Archie passes Grade Eight piano exam?

Archie accepted into Oxford?

New sign on wall saying Live Laugh Love (in Serbo-Croat)?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
"Don't Celebrate Your Birthday, Kate - For Meghan's Period Is Late"

(Thread Title Suggestion)

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Somebody mentioned Biden and I had a thought. Will she be invited to the inauguration in payment for kissing Biden's Kamala's arse? Hmm, she might be too chicken tit as usual in case there's trouble, or even loud voices. Oh wait, she can bring Ginger Pubes(sorry for the visuals. Mind bleach is in the usual place, top shelf beside the eye bleach)and his Apache helicopter (well his half), as he was in the military. Not a lot of people know that.
Just watch, when they play the National Anthem she'll take two knees instead of one, thinking the after party has started. Dirrrty girl.:m

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Solihull MBC here, Pom. We’re neighbours x
At my school they never left loo paper in the bog
You had to go to the teacher who handed out a few sheets of Izal asking if it was a number 1or 2
The loos were in an outside block and in the winter the water in the pan would freeze
The Care taker whose little cupboard of a room was next door to the toilet block would go out with a kettle of boiling water to melt the ice so you could flush it
Those were the days kids today have a rough time I mean they have to stay in if it’s too cold
We got locked out at break time
Right back on topic
Wonder what Meghan used when she relieved herself in the woods

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.