Harry and Meghan #52 We’ll ask the question Meg won’t say - Thomas Markle, are you ok?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Podcast update. They launched the CringeCast on 29 December, so 10 days have passed without a follow up episode. Makes me think that the 'Holiday Special' really was just a one-off pilot, and the powers that be at Spotify haven't committed yet to a full series in 2021. It;s just plain common sense to follow up quickly (like - within the first week) with a 'proper' episode. Michelle Obama's very first episode was an interview with Barack, so will the Harkles interview each other? Or maybe we'll get an indepth interview with Genius Baby Archie - he's probably 25 by now 🤪

Despite the fact they've only released one 30 minute episode, the miracle of 'special marketing' has kept this around in the charts. It's still clinging on to the highest chart placing they pushed it to a few days after launch. Australia is the only country it's dropped even one place. Very curious..... :unsure: (Via Chartable)

UK - No 2
USA - No 9
Canada - No 2
Australia - No 6 (and it's dropped a place)
NZ - No 2
South Africa - No 2
Thanks Baguette, you're a star! I can't get my head around this at all. I don't know a single person who would be in the least bit interested in listening to it. There's been no buzz about it all on my social media, nor have I seen any adverts for it. To maintain those chart positions would take sustained listening, surely, especially for the time of year when people have generally been off work and now have even more free time due to the new lockdown? Who is choosing to listen to this and where can they seek help!?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Not sure if this was posted before but even so t'is funny enough for a repost.
----------------------------------------

During the call, Windsor controversially equated COVID-19 to a punishment from “mother nature” for “bad behavior”:
“Somebody said to me at the beginning of the pandemic, it’s almost as though Mother Nature has sent us to our rooms for bad behavior to really take a moment and think about what we’ve done.
It’s certainly reminded me about how interconnected we all are, not just as people but through nature. We take so much from her and we rarely give a lot back,” the spouse of Meghan Markle added.

Bizarrely, Windsor also urged people to act as “raindrops” in order to “relieve the parched ground,” though it wasn’t entirely clear what he meant.

Harry was recently frozen out of the Royal Family by Her Majesty the Queen: making him a frozen raindrop, or snowflake.

Editor’s Note:
The National Pulse has taken the editorial decision to stop referring to Harry Windsor by his reputed title, “Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex” on account of his failure of his duties towards the British public on behalf of The Crown.

Harry The Hypocrite strikes again ... what about those illegally shot hen harriers cuntface, didn't they belong to Mother Nature?? Just piss off and don't come back.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Spot on. Breastfeeding an adopted baby - as recommended by US pediatricians via 'induced lactation'.

Another strategy, which can be used in combination with others, requires you to take hormones and/or galactagogues daily to prepare your body for lactation (West, Marasco, 2009). A galactagogue is an herb or prescription medication that increases milk production, likely by increasing prolactin (the “milk making” hormone) levels in the blood. One method is called the Goldfarb-Newman Protocol. It involves first taking birth control pills to simulate pregnancy hormone changes and then both expressing and taking medication that increases hormonal levels.

Using a surrogate but keeping it secret, taking hormones to prepare for breastfeeding (which would explain her sudden weight gain) .. worth it if that locks down the titles, the royal status and the place in the line of succession. And staff around the Royal Household who saw breastfeeding would take that as proof of motherhood.

With the Harkles, you start believing impossible things 20 times before breakfast.
Just had to say thanks for introducing me to the wonderful word that is 'galactagogue' :cool:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Harry The Hypocrite strikes again ... what about those illegally shot hen harriers cuntface, didn't they belong to Mother Nature?? Just piss off and don't come back.
Excellent point - don't vorget zee innocent vild boor!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Thanks Baguette, you're a star! I can't get my head around this at all. I don't know a single person who would be in the least bit interested in listening to it. There's been no buzz about it all on my social media, nor have I seen any adverts for it. To maintain those chart positions would take sustained listening, surely, especially for the time of year when people have generally been off work and now have even more free time due to the new lockdown? Who is choosing to listen to this and where can they seek help!?
I can understand they picked up the listens on launch, with a massive press and TV PR campaign backed up with the shameless 'Archie speaks!' edited into the final minutes of the show to keep people right there to the end. But after 24 hours, no-one was talking about it, and then it's the New Year and other things take over.

It didn't make any sense that the podcast kept climbing up the charts and it's not really credible it's still there at No 2. Then I look at all those ads for 'Buy Spotify Plays Today - Cheap Rates, Increase real plays, followers, monthly listeners and saves' and start to wonder.....

Maybe there's an army of sussexbots surgically attached to their headphones, hitting repeat. Send help - or send them a link to Joe Rogan... 🤪

ETA Isn't it the Duchess of Cambridge's birthday tomorrow? Maybe we'll get the next CringeCast then...

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I can understand they picked up the listens on launch, with a massive press and TV PR campaign backed up with the shameless 'Archie speaks!' edited into the final minutes of the show to keep people right there to the end. But after 24 hours, no-one was talking about it, and then it's the New Year and other things take over.

It didn't make any sense that the podcast kept climbing up the charts and it's not really credible it's still there at No 2. Then I look at all those ads for 'Buy Spotify Plays Today - Cheap Rates, Increase real plays, followers, monthly listeners and saves' and start to wonder.....

Maybe there's an army of sussexbots surgically attached to their headphones, hitting repeat. Send help - or send them a link to Joe Rogan... 🤪

ETA Isn't it the Duchess of Cambridge's birthday tomorrow? Maybe we'll get the next CringeCast then...
Exactly. After the initial buzz of the news channels picking up on the Archie appearance, nada.

I would LOVE to know how much of a podcast one has to actually listen to for it to count towards the chart placings. I don't know if Spotify have ever revealed how their algorithms work.

Spectator have today provided H&M with a little guide on what they could include in the next podcast. Spectator is usually paywalled, but I think they let you read 2 articles for free or something. Hope it works.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Just had to say thanks for introducing me to the wonderful word that is 'galactagogue' :cool:
That's Most Royal Baby Pwincess Galactagogue Diana Harkle-Windsor of Montecito to you. They've already registered the domain names....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Exactly. After the initial buzz of the news channels picking up on the Archie appearance, nada.

I would LOVE to know how much of a podcast one has to actually listen to for it to count towards the chart placings. I don't know if Spotify have ever revealed how their algorithms work.

Spectator have today provided H&M with a little guide on what they could include in the next podcast. Spectator is usually paywalled, but I think they let you read 2 articles for free or something. Hope it works.

here is the text, just in case
--

2020 may have been full of despair but it ended with a major moment of hope – Harry and Meghan launched their podcast.

It showcased their highbrow friendship circle of ‘philanthropists’, ‘explorers of consciousness’ and ‘activists’ (known to us as celebrities, actors and singers) – who shared their thoughts on what we could learn from the pandemic. The first episode got off to a flying start, only narrowly beaten in the Spotify chart by a sleep podcast made up of whale noises. The podcast was rich with warm, soft, drawly Californian accents where the, you know, kinda, vowels are stretched to add the texture of profound insight to everyday thoughts.

So what topics should they cover next? Here are some suggestions:

Giving
Meghan and Harry believe that giving is good and taking is bad. They encourage others to give of themselves, to help others. And they live by their beliefs – in return for a simple podcast, they persuaded Spotify to gift them £25 million. Netflix have asked the couple to do a little bit more than simply talk into a microphone, so they are donating £100 million.

In episode two, Harry and Meghan could tell us about their difficult journey from a life of wealth and privilege to a life of giving.

A change of pronouns
Meghan has shown Harry how to support her. In the last podcast, we could almost hear Meghan squeeze Harry’s arm as he demonstrated how he is learning to be the man that she needs him to be. Simply by changing his beliefs and jettisoning old friends, Harry is free to support Meghan’s aspirations.

It is only natural that, in episode two, he cements his new role by officially changing his pronoun. Not only would Harry’s transition from ‘I’ to ‘we’ generate some positive press coverage, it would also allow him to make the powerful, supportive gesture of remaining silent throughout the podcast, on the grounds that he has been subsumed into his wife’s consciousness.

Climate Food Activism
On the first podcast, an intersectional climate food campaigner told us how our world needed to be radically transformed. On the second podcast she could share how we face extinction unless we stop misgendering food and use the power of the oppressed to grow trees. Broccoli and tofu can be harnessed to change the composition of gases in the atmosphere and free us from the oppression of sexual conformism.

Guests
David Attenborough
Our national treasure could help foster a rapprochement between Harry and his father. David Attenborough, like Prince Charles, has a love of nature and believes that there are too many people in the world, and they are spoiling it. David should be invited as a matter of urgency to join the next episode; we don’t have much time left.

Kimberlé Williams Crenshaw
As the founding scholar of the theory of intersectionality, Kimberlé could explain to Harry and Meghan why they think what they do. Although Harry may struggle with some of the finer details of this post-modernist theory, he will understand when to nod knowingly. Harry has extensive experience of the word ‘privilege’. Meghan, who has watched a TED talk on the subject, can show her knowledge, by using the word ‘oppression’ while she looks into Harry’s eyes and squeezes his hand.

Lewis Hamilton
The British racing car driver can give us practical advice on how to buy private planes without paying VAT and totally avoid income tax by living in Monaco whilst simultaneously earning a knighthood. Much like Meghan and Harry, he has found meaning in his life by highlighting issues that he thinks ordinary, tax-paying citizens should support.

We can’t wait for episode two to air.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
At the moment, I'm convinced Spotify only signed up the Harkles for a pilot, that Holiday Special. There's not even a trailer for their first proper episode, no clue when anything further might be coming and it should have dropped within a week, if they had it lined up and ready to go.

Not exactly an Invictus games update, but the major event organisers in the Netherlands are asking for clarity from the Government by 1 February at the latest on the outlook for their big summer events, which include their Marathon, Invictus and other festivals. Currently there is no solution in the Netherlands for the insurance cover they need, as Coronavirus is specifically excluded from events insurance policies (unlike Germany)

Reactions: 16
Meghan and Harry believe that giving is good and taking is bad
Mwa ha ha ha ha ha ha..............

Her Majesty should be informed. She'll be able to adjust the allowance she'd been planning to give Harry and his trashy wife.

A win-win for the Queen's piggy bank.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hazza inhales the sweaty aroma and is immediately transported back to Afghanistan, jammed into horrible accommodation with the peasants, including that rather fetching little raghead (as Hazza affectionately called him) and the muscle bound Mark Dyer whose recipe for scotch eggs and roast chicken is internet famous. He knew right then that this woman was speshul, like himself, and was attuned to his innermost thoughts. Then just as he was collecting his thoughts she returned from a visit to the bog smelling of his sainted mummy and complaining that the bog was broke and she'd had to tit in the car park ... and he knew ... he just knew ...

Prostitutes in sing song houses in Shanghai reputedly drank expensive perfumes so that the aroma seeped from their pores and orifices to excite their rich clients.
Smeggy likely went through vats of Penhaligon's Bluebell prior to the wedding.
"The exclusive MA Suite at Ho House was heavy with the fragrance of Johnson's baby powder, and Hazzno was transported back to his changing mat where mummy would top and tail him. Befuddled by lust snd alcohol he struggled to focus on Migraine's face but her left eye roamed the ceiling and her right eye stared at his beard. wtf?? Her talk of LIBOR rates and sustainable yurts confused him, and his ardour cooled as he took in her manly shoulders and blinding tombstone teeth ... and that underbite! ... one could get one's thingy snagged in it couldn't one? As he dithered with a whelk from their Seafood Special he wondered if he should he ask MA for a refund? He was a Prince after all and it wasn't fair! He furtively eyed the exit ... too late!! Hazzno watched in frozen horror as she slowly slipped off her Celine slingbacks and eased into view her size 9 appendages ......"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
here is the text, just in case
--

2020 may have been full of despair but it ended with a major moment of hope – Harry and Meghan launched their podcast.

It showcased their highbrow friendship circle of ‘philanthropists’, ‘explorers of consciousness’ and ‘activists’ (known to us as celebrities, actors and singers) – who shared their thoughts on what we could learn from the pandemic. The first episode got off to a flying start, only narrowly beaten in the Spotify chart by a sleep podcast made up of whale noises. The podcast was rich with warm, soft, drawly Californian accents where the, you know, kinda, vowels are stretched to add the texture of profound insight to everyday thoughts.

So what topics should they cover next? Here are some suggestions:

Giving
Meghan and Harry believe that giving is good and taking is bad. They encourage others to give of themselves, to help others. And they live by their beliefs – in return for a simple podcast, they persuaded Spotify to gift them £25 million. Netflix have asked the couple to do a little bit more than simply talk into a microphone, so they are donating £100 million.

In episode two, Harry and Meghan could tell us about their difficult journey from a life of wealth and privilege to a life of giving.

A change of pronouns
Meghan has shown Harry how to support her. In the last podcast, we could almost hear Meghan squeeze Harry’s arm as he demonstrated how he is learning to be the man that she needs him to be. Simply by changing his beliefs and jettisoning old friends, Harry is free to support Meghan’s aspirations.

It is only natural that, in episode two, he cements his new role by officially changing his pronoun. Not only would Harry’s transition from ‘I’ to ‘we’ generate some positive press coverage, it would also allow him to make the powerful, supportive gesture of remaining silent throughout the podcast, on the grounds that he has been subsumed into his wife’s consciousness.

Climate Food Activism
On the first podcast, an intersectional climate food campaigner told us how our world needed to be radically transformed. On the second podcast she could share how we face extinction unless we stop misgendering food and use the power of the oppressed to grow trees. Broccoli and tofu can be harnessed to change the composition of gases in the atmosphere and free us from the oppression of sexual conformism.

Guests
David Attenborough
Our national treasure could help foster a rapprochement between Harry and his father. David Attenborough, like Prince Charles, has a love of nature and believes that there are too many people in the world, and they are spoiling it. David should be invited as a matter of urgency to join the next episode; we don’t have much time left.

Kimberlé Williams Crenshaw
As the founding scholar of the theory of intersectionality, Kimberlé could explain to Harry and Meghan why they think what they do. Although Harry may struggle with some of the finer details of this post-modernist theory, he will understand when to nod knowingly. Harry has extensive experience of the word ‘privilege’. Meghan, who has watched a TED talk on the subject, can show her knowledge, by using the word ‘oppression’ while she looks into Harry’s eyes and squeezes his hand.

Lewis Hamilton
The British racing car driver can give us practical advice on how to buy private planes without paying VAT and totally avoid income tax by living in Monaco whilst simultaneously earning a knighthood. Much like Meghan and Harry, he has found meaning in his life by highlighting issues that he thinks ordinary, tax-paying citizens should support.

We can’t wait for episode two to air.
Can't wait - I'll make a nice honey and mustard dressing in advance ;)

At the moment, I'm convinced Spotify only signed up the Harkles for a pilot, that Holiday Special. There's not even a trailer for their first proper episode, no clue when anything further might be coming and it should have dropped within a week, if they had it lined up and ready to go.

Not exactly an Invictus games update, but the major event organisers in the Netherlands are asking for clarity from the Government by 1 February at the latest on the outlook for their big summer events, which include their Marathon, Invictus and other festivals. Currently there is no solution in the Netherlands for the insurance cover they need, as Coronavirus is specifically excluded from events insurance policies (unlike Germany)

Sounds like a job for Travelyst <where's Pom when you need a JCMH in some underpants hurtling through the skies to safely deliver the contestants?> POM! Job for ya;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Follow the Soho House Road

Polish_20210105_220056384.jpg

🎼🎶
I could while away the hours
Conferring with the flowers
Consulting with the rain (drops)
And my head I'll be scratching
While my thoughts were busy hatching
If I only had a brain
If I only had a heart
If I only had the nerve.....🎵 waaa haaa haaa

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
"The exclusive MA Suite at Ho House was heavy with the fragrance of Johnson's baby powder, and Hazzno was transported back to his changing mat where mummy would top and tail him. Befuddled by lust snd alcohol he struggled to focus on Migraine's face but her left eye roamed the ceiling and her right eye stared at his beard. wtf?? Her talk of LIBOR rates and sustainable yurts confused him, and his ardour cooled as he took in her manly shoulders and blinding tombstone teeth ... and that underbite! ... one could get one's thingy snagged in it couldn't one? As he dithered with a whelk from their Seafood Special he wondered if he should he ask MA for a refund? He was a Prince after all and it wasn't fair! He furtively eyed the exit ... too late!! Hazzno watched in frozen horror as she slowly slipped off her Celine slingbacks and eased into view her size 9 appendages ......"
Yay it is all there! Well done - top and tail - priceless. 👏

Follow the Soho House Road

View attachment 378314
🎼🎶
I could while away the hours
Conferring with the flowers
Consulting with the rain (drops)
And my head I'll be scratching
While my thoughts were busy hatching
If I only had a brain
If I only had a heart
If I only had the nerve.....🎵 waaa haaa haaa
Just wow, wow, wow. I loves it I does. Did I say wow? 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.