Harry and Meghan #52 We’ll ask the question Meg won’t say - Thomas Markle, are you ok?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread title suggestion: How can we miss you if you won't go away?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
the "other" grey suits. and these guys are really really scary
Can't escape the long arm of the IRS (or the Revenue) But..... what are these 'profits' that they might be paying a bit of business tax on, then? What income do the Harkles actually have?

They've made exactly one 30 minute podcast for Spotify and have produced zero content for Netflix so far that's actually scheduled for release (as far as we know). Most industry experts were pretty clear that Netflix will only be paying for content they like on a first refusal basis, not handing out blank cheques. So there's been some merching and maybe a few appearance fees, but also huge PR bills and business expenses, let alone their legal bills. Every way you look at it, they must be deep, deep in the red.

Interesting that they only set up Archewell Productions at the end of December, just before the website launch. There was a bit of insider gossip that the filming team for the Harkles had to sign eye-watering NDAs (not a surprise) but that the NDA included who was signing their paycheques. I'm starting to believe it. :unsure:

(The Kayla stuff is mostly nuts tbh. As if Hazza has the keys to the treasury.... )

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Why on earth are the Express using the National Enquirer as a source 🙄😬 it's hardly reliable 😄

'A source told the publication: “Meghan and Harry have more money than they know what to do with right now, which they both agree is a problem to have.”

🤣 oh wait aren't they great philanthropists?
Perhaps they'd better spend it on some more plastic surgery.
Scabies could probably do with a new face 🤪
Polish_20210109_145021436.jpg

With any luck this is what he'll look like afterwards 😁

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I actually e-mailed Ms Platell re JCMH's 'organisational talent' along the lines he has none and the event was a direct copy of the American event - I received a bog standard reply saying she's read it but is too busy to reply to all e-mails. Suggest everyone bombards her :LOL:
Put the email address up please. I'm in. And thanks to Digital spy being overly ban-happy I have 5 spare email accounts needing used.:m

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Can't escape the long arm of the IRS (or the Revenue) But..... what are these 'profits' that they might be paying a bit of business tax on, then? What income do the Harkles actually have?

They've made exactly one 30 minute podcast for Spotify and have produced zero content for Netflix so far that's actually scheduled for release (as far as we know). Most industry experts were pretty clear that Netflix will only be paying for content they like on a first refusal basis, not handing out blank cheques. So there's been some merching and maybe a few appearance fees, but also huge PR bills and business expenses, let alone their legal bills. Every way you look at it, they must be deep, deep in the red.

Interesting that they only set up Archewell Productions at the end of December, just before the website launch. There was a bit of insider gossip that the filming team for the Harkles had to sign eye-watering NDAs (not a surprise) but that the NDA included who was signing their paycheques. I'm starting to believe it. :unsure:

(The Kayla stuff is mostly nuts tbh. As if Hazza has the keys to the treasury.... )
thre are 2 levels of taxes: corporate and personal. IRS will expect taxes to be filed on her personal situation and will need to establish income and what that source was: self-employed? salary? gifts? I think he will as well. I'm not sure.
and THEN there are the companies - he may have to also declare (and file) taxes on his UK companies (a 5471, I believe, for foreign corporations where more than 50% of the shareholders are US taxpayers). that is part of the personal filings.... and on TOP of the company tax filing requirements. The US (and especially the californian) tax system is unbelievable onerous. But if you DARE to suggest that you are tired of these taxes and chose to get rid of the your Us citizenship, that is when they bring out the BIG guns. and if, when asked, you state "taxes" as your reason for wanting to give up your US passport/citizenship? you are FUCKED. ask Boris. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-30932891

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I read something the other day, I don't recall where, about the IRS and it said they've pretty much given up on chasing after cunts like the snarkles and other big names because of the intense work required delving into the twists and turns of their money hiding schemes. They just reach a certain point and then give up and settle for whatever they can. Also apparently there's a lot of trouble in staffing in IRS, with cut backs and work overload and basically they are no longer the bogey men to millionaires. Allegedly the focus is on Blue collar workers on the street trying to get by because they are easy pickings to deal with, bully and screw over and don't have the back up that cunts like the snarkles and Oprah etc have with wizard accountants baby sitting their millions.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
thre are 2 levels of taxes: corporate and personal. IRS will expect taxes to be filed on her personal situation and will need to establish income and what that source was: self-employed? salary? gifts? I think he will as well. I'm not sure.
and THEN there are the companies - he may have to also declare (and file) taxes on his UK companies (a 5471, I believe, for foreign corporations where more than 50% of the shareholders are US taxpayers). that is part of the personal filings.... and on TOP of the company tax filing requirements. The US (and especially the californian) tax system is unbelievable onerous. But if you DARE to suggest that you are tired of these taxes and chose to get rid of the your Us citizenship, that is when they bring out the BIG guns. and if, when asked, you state "taxes" as your reason for wanting to give up your US passport/citizenship? you are FUCKED. ask Boris. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-30932891
They'll have to file, for sure, but after their (separate) teams of accountants have toiled away, will there be much to pay other than a bill for tax advice? The idea that they have a huge tax bill and will be in desperate need of write-offs doesn't seem plausible to me, based on what's happened last year. Now what's gone on Megzy's tax returns during her royal grifting and merching years might be more interesting...

Sam Markle's book soon to be available in UK

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Tally man day.
Dear Freda,

Sorry, I don't get your joke. Tally man? I know there is a tally man in the Banana Boat Song, but isn't he some kind of dock worker?

Signed:
Your favourite stupid German

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I read something the other day, I don't recall where, about the IRS and it said they've pretty much given up on chasing after cunts like the snarkles and other big names because of the intense work required delving into the twists and turns of their money hiding schemes. They just reach a certain point and then give up and settle for whatever they can. Also apparently there's a lot of trouble in staffing in IRS, with cut backs and work overload and basically they are no longer the bogey men to millionaires. Allegedly the focus is on Blue collar workers on the street trying to get by because they are easy pickings to deal with, bully and screw over and don't have the back up that cunts like the snarkles and Oprah etc have with wizard accountants baby sitting their millions.
wouldn't surprise me - but also under the last administration when HEAPS of tax rules were concocted and added to the tax requirements, the IRS began outsourcing the work to tax "bounty hunters". Literally. and then these bounter hunters get 30% of whatever is recovered from errant tax-payers. rather randomly a lot of them were/are based out of Utah and New Mexico.

They'll have to file, for sure, but after their (separate) teams of accountants have toiled away, will there be much to pay other than a bill for tax advice? The idea that they have a huge tax bill and will be in desperate need of write-offs doesn't seem plausible to me, based on what's happened last year. Now what's gone on Megzy's tax returns during her royal grifting and merching years might be more interesting...

Sam Markle's book soon to be available in UK

oh the ARMY of tax advisers, in the UK and the US and in-between, and the resulting bill will be GINORMOUS. His UK and US taxes. Her UK (alhtough this might be the last year she would have to file UK taxes.... not even sure she would this year) and US taxes. The taxes of Travelyst (UK and US), ARchewell Audio, Archewell Foundation, ARchewell Productions (US), FBARS for all these bank accounts, FATCAs. It will be HUGE probably on par with their legal bills for all their litigation and the corporate structurings.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Dear Freda,

Sorry, I don't get your joke. Tally man? I know there is a tally man in the Banana Boat Song, but isn't he some kind of dock worker?

Signed:
Your favourite stupid German
Also known as the Tick Man around here. Like when you buy furniture or household goods 'on tick' (as in a weekly payment plan). My mum recalls hiding behind closed curtains on the day the tick man was due because some weeks they just didn't have the money for him.
-------------------Signed ... your faithful fan.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
wouldn't surprise me - but also under the last administration when HEAPS of tax rules were concocted and added to the tax requirements, the IRS began outsourcing the work to tax "bounty hunters". Literally. and then these bounter hunters get 30% of whatever is recovered from errant tax-payers. rather randomly a lot of them were/are based out of Utah and New Mexico.

oh the ARMY of tax advisers, in the UK and the US and in-between, and the resulting bill will be GINORMOUS. His UK and US taxes. Her UK (alhtough this might be the last year she would have to file UK taxes.... not even sure she would this year) and US taxes. The taxes of Travelyst (UK and US), ARchewell Audio, Archewell Foundation, ARchewell Productions (US), FBARS for all these bank accounts, FATCAs. It will be HUGE probably on par with their legal bills for all their litigation and the corporate structurings.
Wasn't that why the actual companies/charity were set-up at the last possible moment for the end of the tax year? The companies were arranged months before-hand but actual buttons pushed at specific moment so they will have nothing to actually have taken into account. Harry's trust will be cast iron apart maybe from income which maybe 'assigned' as Trustee costs. I do seem to recall that Meghan had a tax burden hanging over her before she married.

Reactions: 9
@Pom Bear hope you are feeling better!
Wish there was an online album of all your efforts and they weren’t lost forever in threads.

By the way, can anyone find me that green goblin photo that was on tumblr please???

• Heart
Reactions: 7
@Pom Bear hope you are feeling better!
Wish there was an online album of all your efforts and they weren’t lost forever in threads.

By the way, can anyone find me that green goblin photo that was on tumblr please???
You can set up online albums on Imgur that can be made public and shared. This is just a suggestion for Pom Bear if she ever has the time, energy, or inclination to create a shareable photo compilation. I know she said she was stepping back a bit as she was putting too much pressure on herself to honour every suggestion. You go easy on yourself @Pom Bear !

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Also known as the Tick Man around here. Like when you buy furniture or household goods 'on tick' (as in a weekly payment plan). My mum recalls hiding behind closed curtains on the day the tick man was due because some weeks they just didn't have the money for him.
-------------------Signed ... your faithful fan.
I had a hunch it'd be the rent collector. Not far off the mark then. :)

And... Freda.... :love: But 🤫 don't tell the others ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omid was moaning away on his podcast this morning that 'he had personally confirmed that TQ hadn't had a COVID vaccination' and wasn't it terrible that she wasn't setting a good example... :ROFLMAO:

They obviously aren't telling him anything these days, are they?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Omid was moaning away on his podcast this morning that 'he had personally confirmed that TQ hadn't had a COVID vaccination' and wasn't it terrible that she wasn't setting a good example... :ROFLMAO:

The Royal Family do not have any sort of relationship with this ex-Soho House bum chum whatsoever. He is Megan's creature/familiar. He disgusts me.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

You mean HM didn't tell H on one of their regular phone calls so MM could tell Scoobie?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.