Harry and Meghan #52 We’ll ask the question Meg won’t say - Thomas Markle, are you ok?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Follow the Soho House Road

View attachment 378314
🎼🎢
I could while away the hours
Conferring with the flowers
Consulting with the rain (drops)
And my head I'll be scratching
While my thoughts were busy hatching
If I only had a brain
If I only had a heart
If I only had the nerve.....🎡 waaa haaa haaa
Love the pic and the verse. One comment though. Smeggy's feet are way too trim and not bunion-y

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thank you for your suggestion πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜ xx
I will make a note of that and have it done for tomorrow night πŸ’– xx

I will add my pic I made earlier today as I'm headachy to concentrate too much tonight.

I will add this here which is what I've write on my three favourite threads on here.

I normally comment individually but sadly finding it a struggle to keep up with three threads I'm on and replying and making pics.

So I will limit myself to one to two pics at the most every day or two. I really enjoy making them but in struggling to keep up lol and getting abit headachy.

All suggestions are good and I make a note of them and will make them even though it might not be for the very next day. ❀

I love this and the other two threads I'm on so won't give them up πŸ€— or give up the pics but it's hard to keep up etc if the thread is quite hectic.

So I add this pic for tonight I made earlier but will have to catch up either later or tomorrow as I've a tension and neck ache.
Of to take a painkiller and hopefully feel abit better later xx

Me and the Queen in her car 🀭 xx

View attachment 377589
This must be HMTQ's all-time favourite dorgi VulcanPom ?

Yay it is all there! Well done - top and tail - priceless. πŸ‘

Just wow, wow, wow. I loves it I does. Did I say wow? πŸ‘

This must be HMTQ's all-time favourite dorgi VulcanPom ?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Thank you for your suggestion πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜ xx
I will make a note of that and have it done for tomorrow night πŸ’– xx

I will add my pic I made earlier today as I'm headachy to concentrate too much tonight.

I will add this here which is what I've write on my three favourite threads on here.

I normally comment individually but sadly finding it a struggle to keep up with three threads I'm on and replying and making pics.

So I will limit myself to one to two pics at the most every day or two. I really enjoy making them but in struggling to keep up lol and getting abit headachy.

All suggestions are good and I make a note of them and will make them even though it might not be for the very next day. ❀

I love this and the other two threads I'm on so won't give them up πŸ€— or give up the pics but it's hard to keep up etc if the thread is quite hectic.

So I add this pic for tonight I made earlier but will have to catch up either later or tomorrow as I've a tension and neck ache.
Of to take a painkiller and hopefully feel abit better later xx

Me and the Queen in her car 🀭 xx

View attachment 377589
Aww bless you both.:love:
Listen bubba, I'm glad you brought that subject up. You are putting yourself under pressure doing everything suggested and we know you aren't in good health at present so yeah, pull back a bit. You don't need to thank everyone individually when they say they enjoyed an image, we understand. You can click on the 'like' button of their "love that one pom" post , they'll see that ... job done. Since joining the other two threads you're upping your workload if you reply to every suggestion. Back off. You can make a note of suggestions and do any that grab you, not every single one from all three threads, it's far far too much pressure. People will understand and if they don't then they don't understand your circumstances, end of.
Stay safe, look after yourself and enjoy making your wee images in a more leisurely way.
Lecture over ... as you were miss pompom, :m:m:m

• Heart
Reactions: 46
What
View attachment 378096
[/QUOTE]
What an awful picture and doesn't he look like JH!

Yay it is all there! Well done - top and tail - priceless. πŸ‘

Just wow, wow, wow. I loves it I does. Did I say wow? πŸ‘
Thank uou! 😊

The kids today wouldn't believe the indignity we went through. Toilet paper in public washrooms that came out in separate squares you had to keep pulling out until they didn't, having to stick your finger in the metal container to get what you needed. Then you had to arrange said square in a bunch and make sure the rough side was used. :LOL:

Their book? Don't abuse your nether regions, it's only fit for kindling.
Or budgie cage lining? Budgies are highly intelligent and can be trained with the use of rewards to aim their droppings at the photos at the bottom of the cage. All it takes is patience and a few raisins but it is soooo heartwarming to see MM's and Hazzno's faces peppered with droppings! Before anyone objects I must be clear that my budgie and I are staunch royalists and he has been trained to avoid poo-ing on Charles, HMTQ Camilla and Phil. Lesser- known royals sometimes get caught with a bit of splatter owing to lack of permissible newspaper space but no offence is ever intended and tit happens sometimes

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Follow the Soho House Road 🎡
Polish_20210108_164609538.jpg

Edited to add @Pom Bear as Toto and some hobbit feet for Smeggy 😁
Although poor Pom.......it looks like Marcus might kick herπŸ˜•

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Time to catch up πŸ™‚ x
I'm abit better today πŸ₯°.
I have a pic made earlier for today as suggested by NotDumbNotBlonde but first I'm going to catch up on the thread πŸ’– xx

I'm.on page 41 x

• Heart
Reactions: 19
View attachment 377232
Turning into a vanity project. Shocker
Just coming back to this one.... 'the first project on offer' must be their Finding Freedom / First Year in USA documentary for Netflix? We know they had a bag full of secret recordings and video diaries of the Megxit negotiations. Then there were various set-up stunts over the sprng and summer (Harry visiting her old school during lockdown, the charity stunts, the teen podcasts and zoom calls, interview with Gloria Steinem, get the vote out speeches 'in their garden' and the ridiculous charade for Remembrance. Most of that felt performative at the time so I guess they just needed a dozen events to film for Netflix. Thinking about it, the whole year feels Meghan-heavy, and maybe Netflix were really only interested in (ex)Royal Harry? If filming has stopped now, as the stunts have paused since October, maybe Netflix have seen the first cut of 'Harkles - Our First Year' and think it's boring stuff?

There's no prospect of grand Royal moments in 2021 to tempt Netflix with as the Harkles and their camera crew are OUT and most likely Invictus will get postponed again.

Reactions: 19
@Pom Bear please please a sinister Denis Wheatley style satanic looking billy-goat with the surly face of Scoobie.

I knew a teenage billy-goat once, you daren't turn your back on it because it would creep up on you and butt you in the behind with its baby horns.
Today's pic 🀭 xx

Resizer_16101150054980.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
There's a whole heap of 'Megxit - One year on' PR flying around today. Interesting that biographer Sean Smith (also heard this from Russell Myers of the Mirror) seems to be have been told to push the 'let's not call it Megxit because it was Harry's idea'

Katie Nicholls has the official Harkle lines on this.

This bit made me laugh. They've been pumping out PR for months about Harry coming back to sit down and negotatiate with Granny TQ. But now...

"There really isn't going to be a sort of formal sit-down in March. That was never the plan. Yes, there was always going to be a year probation, but this has been a year in the works," Nicholl explains. "This is a year where Harry has communicated on a regular basis with his grandmother. The general feeling is that the couple are sticking to the terms of the agreement."

"Everything that they are doing is very much in keeping with that tone of respect towards the establishment and the monarchy. So this idea that there's going to be a big formal sit-down to discuss the future is really a fabrication, I think, of the press," she notes, adding that "discussion have been ongoing ever since they left the royal family."

And this bit says 'we are clinging on to our patronages and Hazza wants to keep all his military dress-up roles too'

Harry, meanwhile, is still in close contact with his grandmother and the two talk on a regular basis, Nicholl adds. However, she states that "the matter over Harry's military titles is one of the few issues that remain outstanding, that does need to be tidied up."

"In terms of their portfolio of patronages and charities, as far as the couple is concerned, they plan to continue working with those patronages and charities as they have been over the past year," Nicholl explains. "So when issues arise, they will be dealt with."

• Haha
The kids today wouldn't believe the indignity we went through. Toilet paper in public washrooms that came out in separate squares you had to keep pulling out until they didn't, having to stick your finger in the metal container to get what you needed. Then you had to arrange said square in a bunch and make sure the rough side was used. :LOL:

Their book? Don't abuse your nether regions, it's only fit for kindling.

It's still like that at the Premier Inn hotels πŸ˜…πŸ€­ xx

....but weren't the shiny izal one lol 😊 x

I remember that toilet paper. It was like tracing paperπŸ˜‚ bringing back school memories.
My school had the words Birmingham City Council on my izal toilet roll....repeated every few squares in dark blue ink πŸ˜„ xx

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thanks for the lovely comments on me taking my time on here and not to over do it πŸ’•xx also @Scotch Mist... Thank you ..that's great I love how it looks like I'm leading the way πŸ’•πŸ˜˜β€ xx

..Follow the yellow brick road can be now Follow the fluffy cute Pom 🀭 xx

A pic I've found online...the queen with several Pom Bears πŸ₯° xx

Resizer_16101309324740.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Come again?
Isn't that when people cross paths, have a conversation, join as a team at work, i.e. how life works? That's my idea of intersectionality.

Anyway. "It didn't have to be this way" she wailed before she rushed off to see her son before he woke after dumping him in a different country..

And just so you know. It's definite. The divorce will happen. Even the vegetables say so.

Last edited:
  • Haha
"In terms of their portfolio of patronages and charities, as far as the couple is concerned, they plan to continue working with those patronages and charities as they have been over the past year," Nicholl explains. "So when issues arise, they will be dealt with."

Tell that to the National Theatre. Cunts.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Another rubbish article πŸ™„ seriously I don't suppose Joe Biden has given them a minutes thought πŸ™„

• Sick
So she knowingly and willingly married into the RF but never had any intention to get British citizenship? Was her intention to alienate him and take him to the USA so she could use him to make her super rich?

Reactions: 29
Follow the Soho House Road 🎡
View attachment 378544

Edited to add @Pom Bear as Toto and some hobbit feet for Smeggy 😁
Although poor Pom.......it looks like Marcus might kick herπŸ˜•
Wow - rocking those dinosaur claws! Awesome!

There's a whole heap of 'Megxit - One year on' PR flying around today. Interesting that biographer Sean Smith (also heard this from Russell Myers of the Mirror) seems to be have been told to push the 'let's not call it Megxit because it was Harry's idea'

Katie Nicholls has the official Harkle lines on this.

This bit made me laugh. They've been pumping out PR for months about Harry coming back to sit down and negotatiate
Even better!!!!

Is it just me it does MA look like a really sleazy bastard? I mean, I know he is, but he certainly looks the part. Ick. 🀒
My thoughts exactly and when I saw the pic of him at the wedding I thought he looked sinister and Machiavellian. Bet his head is full of secrets and he operates in the shadows, Reminds me of Peter Mandelson 😨

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.