Harry and Meghan #52 We’ll ask the question Meg won’t say - Thomas Markle, are you ok?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At my school they never left loo paper in the bog
You had to go to the teacher who handed out a few sheets of Izal asking if it was a number 1or 2
The loos were in an outside block and in the winter the water in the pan would freeze
The Care taker whose little cupboard of a room was next door to the toilet block would go out with a kettle of boiling water to melt the ice so you could flush it
Those were the days kids today have a rough time I mean they have to stay in if it’s too cold
We got locked out at break time
Right back on topic
Wonder what Meghan used when she relieved herself in the woods
I reckon you went to the same school as me Nanny 🤣 oh, Saint Merkin wouldn't need to wipe her arse, her tit comes out smelling of roses don't you know 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
You're on fire @Pom Bear !🔥That's seriously creepy - I'll be sleeping with the light on tonight, for sure!

Thank you 💓 xx
It's thanks to you I got to make it 😘🤗 xx

Ps..don't worry I never see any suggestions
as an order 💖🤗 but as flattery 😘 I just felt I had to make them so not to let anyone down 😘 xx It was only me putting too much pressure on myself. 🤗😘 xx

Oh Pom, your best one yet - so life like 🤣
Yes 🤗😘 it's the real Scobie behind all the plasticine 🤭😘 xx

Oh on the subject on toilets lol...I was on hoilday in Cuba years ago...the toilet block at the restaurant I was at had no soap, no working taps on the sink, no flush, no toilet paper and no door 😱 Same as the cubicle next to me where another lady was.

Meghan would have still preferred the woods lol 😄 xx

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
@Cinnamon.girl ..that was lovely to read 💖😘 xx

I've copy and pasted it on here as some tattle friends might not have saw it in the quote box 💕 🤗😘 x

Go Pom go but as sensibly advised, take it easy. One paw at a time and remember when you are feeling low that it was you and not the other mediocre also-ran Dorgis that sat pride of place in the centre of HMTQ's lap in the photo on this thread! We know it was you tho you'd modestly put on a bit of white makeup on your fur front of face and flattened your ears a bit 🐶😊

Are you feeling better today Pom my lovely? 😘Xx
A lot better thank you 💕🥰🤗😘 xx Im going at an easier pace.
I realise if don't feel well it's fine to catch up and add pics another day 🥰 xx

I ended up with a migraine that lasted 8 or so hours as well after my tension headache but there is a monthly reason for that without going into detail xx

• Heart
Reactions: 20
@Cinnamon.girl ..that was lovely to read 💖😘 xx

I've copy and pasted it on here as some tattle friends might not have saw it in the quote box 💕 🤗😘 x

Go Pom go but as sensibly advised, take it easy. One paw at a time and remember when you are feeling low that it was you and not the other mediocre also-ran Dorgis that sat pride of place in the centre of HMTQ's lap in the photo on this thread! We know it was you tho you'd modestly put on a bit of white makeup on your fur front of face and flattened your ears a bit 🐶😊

A lot better thank you 💕🥰🤗😘 xx Im going at an easier pace.
I realise if don't feel well it's fine to catch up and add pics another day 🥰 xx

I ended up with a migraine that lasted 8 or so hours as well after my tension headache but there is a monthly reason for that without going into detail xx
Bless you, you never have to please everyone and we don't want you poorly again, cos we all love ya X I was worried your eyes were hurting again too, but as long as you're a bit better 😘xx

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Bless you, you never have to please everyone and we don't want you poorly again, cos we all love ya X I was worried your eyes were hurting again too, but as long as you're a bit better 😘xx
Thank you very much ❣💕💖🥰🤗😘 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 10
This was on the reply to the above twitter post too - evidence that Harry had a broken nose, black eye and bite marks on his hand? (some time ago - not recent)

• Wow
Reactions: 11
This was on the reply to the above twitter post too - evidence that Harry had a broken nose, black eye and bite marks on his hand? (some time ago - not recent)

I I dunno but that doesn’t really look like a human bite, does it? Vampire maybe 🥴

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Omid on the Heirpod today saying 'No review needed in March, the couple are very, very happy and have everything they want from the Institution'. Omid blaming the press and the tabloids :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: for keeping the narrative of the 12 month review going. He concedes that Harry has lost his military titles. He also says they are keeping all their patronages including QCT (unless the patronages themselves decide differently :cool:).

Omid says Invictus is 'hanging by a thread' (sounds like it's cancelled to me) but couple will be in UK for Diana statue unveiling in July. No mention of Philip's 100th birthday.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.