Harry and Meghan #52 We’ll ask the question Meg won’t say - Thomas Markle, are you ok?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She gave birth, no way in a million years could you keep the lid on a surrogate birth, pure fantasy to think otherwise.

Reactions: 2
Hmm. I need advice. I tried to listen to their Spotify bullshit but when I clicked on their piece of crap, nothing happened. All the others in the list were available (ooh good - a million episodes of Serial Killers await my attention) but I couldn't hear Meghan's purple prose.

I only wanted to know how she pronounced "Archewell" anyway, so I can't say I care one way or the other, but when technologcal advances are denied to me, I get unreasonably annoyed.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Thank you for your suggestion 😃🤗🥰😘 xx
I will make a note of that and have it done for tomorrow night 💖 xx

I will add my pic I made earlier today as I'm headachy to concentrate too much tonight.

I will add this here which is what I've write on my three favourite threads on here.

I normally comment individually but sadly finding it a struggle to keep up with three threads I'm on and replying and making pics.

So I will limit myself to one to two pics at the most every day or two. I really enjoy making them but in struggling to keep up lol and getting abit headachy.

All suggestions are good and I make a note of them and will make them even though it might not be for the very next day. ❤

I love this and the other two threads I'm on so won't give them up 🤗 or give up the pics but it's hard to keep up etc if the thread is quite hectic.

So I add this pic for tonight I made earlier but will have to catch up either later or tomorrow as I've a tension and neck ache.
Of to take a painkiller and hopefully feel abit better later xx

Me and the Queen in her car 🤭 xx

View attachment 377589
Ahhhh, beautiful PomBear, you do look the part 💕🐕

Latest Harry Markle

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Not good enough quality for bog roll, bit like that shiney medicated toilet paper (Izal??) old people used - smeared crap rather than cleaning it away
The kids today wouldn't believe the indignity we went through. Toilet paper in public washrooms that came out in separate squares you had to keep pulling out until they didn't, having to stick your finger in the metal container to get what you needed. Then you had to arrange said square in a bunch and make sure the rough side was used. :LOL:

Their book? Don't abuse your nether regions, it's only fit for kindling.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She gave birth, no way in a million years could you keep the lid on a surrogate birth, pure fantasy to think otherwise.
I flip flop on the surrogate theory. So much is dubious about the whole affair but at the same time, how brazen an action to assume you’ll get away with. The big thing I keep coming back to is is how quite they are to litigate when they see something ‘false’ being reported... while there hasn’t been any outright publication of surrogacy rumours in the mainstream media, surely if it is all a load of rubbish, her royal smegsy would have found a way to ‘oh so subtly’ prove beyond doubt that she carried and birthed the precious gem that is Archie!? She made enough fuss of the pregnancy after all.😆

Reactions: 17
When I saw that pregnant women waiting outside an event Meghan and Harry did. I did start to wonder if it was true. She was standing there all alone looking out of place. I think the same lady was at other events. I know someone posted on here. Also the bump didn't look like a real bump. There are things pregnant women struggle to do at the last stage of pregnancy. Meghan could bend down quite easily. The birth announcement was strange. Archie does seem hidden away like a doll. I thought they would be wheeling him out for any bit of publicity and photo opportunity they got.
The kids today wouldn't believe the indignity we went through. Toilet paper in public washrooms that came out in separate squares you had to keep pulling out until they didn't, having to stick your finger in the metal container to get what you needed. Then you had to arrange said square in a bunch and make sure the rough side was used. :LOL:

Their book? Don't abuse your nether regions, it's only fit for kindling.
I remember that toilet paper. It was like tracing paper😂 bringing back school memories.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Regarding Funding Freedom down to 99p.

I could use it to line the cat's litter tray.

• Haha
Thank you for your suggestion 😃🤗🥰😘 xx
I will make a note of that and have it done for tomorrow night 💖 xx

I will add my pic I made earlier today as I'm headachy to concentrate too much tonight.

I will add this here which is what I've write on my three favourite threads on here.

I normally comment individually but sadly finding it a struggle to keep up with three threads I'm on and replying and making pics.

So I will limit myself to one to two pics at the most every day or two. I really enjoy making them but in struggling to keep up lol and getting abit headachy.

All suggestions are good and I make a note of them and will make them even though it might not be for the very next day. ❤

I love this and the other two threads I'm on so won't give them up 🤗 or give up the pics but it's hard to keep up etc if the thread is quite hectic.

So I add this pic for tonight I made earlier but will have to catch up either later or tomorrow as I've a tension and neck ache.
Of to take a painkiller and hopefully feel abit better later xx

Me and the Queen in her car 🤭 xx

View attachment 377589
You move in such exalted circles Pom - as you should 😄 ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
not sure if she bathes in it.... or does she strategically douse her minge in it.
Could it also be used as a toilet paper substitute in lockdown?
Yeah use crap to clean the crap

Not good enough quality for bog roll, bit like that shiney medicated toilet paper (Izal??) old people used - smeared crap rather than cleaning it away.
I remember that my dad would not use anything else
As you say it just smeared everything
And for us ladies it was useless and rough
Leaving you with damp knickers
So dad had his ( I used it as tracing paper)
Mum I had the slightly softer stuff the only other option back then
I always kept a few sheets in my bag
As public loos used that tracing paper stuff

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Harry and Meghan #53: Can't fly? Won't fly!

Do not misunderstand. Am delighted H is not coming over. The single positive about C-19 is that it's keeping H&M kettled in Montecito.

The comedy is on 🔥 today Tattlers!
I too flipflop on the surrogacy thing. The bit that annoyed me was the ridiculous bump clutching. And changing bump. The bump that pissed me off the most was the triplet XXXL bump in the £100k Dior Moroccan tent.... when everyone else was dressed for a picnic. Then in another photo from that day, in the striped sweater where she RAN over to hug some poor terrified local woman, she was teeny.
Then my OB. I think perhaps she was up the duff, the baby was born 2 weeks earlier, but there were complications.
Also at the Portland you stay a week and one of the things they donis offer lactation consultation. They also help you with establish a latch from the outset. I benefitted from both these services when i had my 2nd there. My first I had elsewhere and struggled terribly with feeding until i just gave up after 4 miserable, excruciating months.
Also, the ridiculous mane she had afterwards.... for both kids, my hair grew a lot during the pregnancy and then fell out dramatically after giving birth, and for months thereafter.

Reactions: 22
Anything interesting going on chart-wise with the podcast @Baguette? Have they actually said when the next one is due out or is it an ad-hoc thing for when they can be arsed/find enough sob stories to feature?
Worst case scenario is they'll keep throwing the fake/bought listeners at each one they release and end up with the top few chart positions 😬 😬

PS I don't know if this one's been mentioned before but my husband's just told me he follows a parody account called @SparkleMeghan on Twitter (yes, he hates the rancid couple too 🙌). I liked this tweet from a few minutes ago...and told him there's probably a 50% chance that account is run by one of the Tattle crew :ROFLMAO:
Podcast update. They launched the CringeCast on 29 December, so 10 days have passed without a follow up episode. Makes me think that the 'Holiday Special' really was just a one-off pilot, and the powers that be at Spotify haven't committed yet to a full series in 2021. It;s just plain common sense to follow up quickly (like - within the first week) with a 'proper' episode. Michelle Obama's very first episode was an interview with Barack, so will the Harkles interview each other? Or maybe we'll get an indepth interview with Genius Baby Archie - he's probably 25 by now 🤪

Despite the fact they've only released one 30 minute episode, the miracle of 'special marketing' has kept this around in the charts. It's still clinging on to the highest chart placing they pushed it to a few days after launch. Australia is the only country it's dropped even one place. Very curious..... :unsure: (Via Chartable)

UK - No 2
USA - No 9
Canada - No 2
Australia - No 6 (and it's dropped a place)
NZ - No 2
South Africa - No 2

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I have now succeeded in listening to their podcast. I use the term loosely, as I only actually listened for nine seconds.

My tolerance for her voice is very low indeed. Golly - she is boring as duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
This is so cheap. Suicide is not something which should be used to score points.
Correct, it isn't. An old family friend took her own life just before Christmas, suicide causes devastation to those left behind. Prince Harry needs to shut the duck up.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Can’t believe I have been reading up on breastfeeding after surrogacy! But it’s a welcome diversion from current news events...
Anyway 🤓- it seems to say women need to prepare for about 6 months for this with hormone pills, and then domperidone later. And you have to start pumping 2 months before to get body used to idea. Just can’t imagine her being arsed to do all that?!
Spot on. Breastfeeding an adopted baby - as recommended by US pediatricians via 'induced lactation'.

Another strategy, which can be used in combination with others, requires you to take hormones and/or galactagogues daily to prepare your body for lactation (West, Marasco, 2009). A galactagogue is an herb or prescription medication that increases milk production, likely by increasing prolactin (the “milk making” hormone) levels in the blood. One method is called the Goldfarb-Newman Protocol. It involves first taking birth control pills to simulate pregnancy hormone changes and then both expressing and taking medication that increases hormonal levels.

Using a surrogate but keeping it secret, taking hormones to prepare for breastfeeding (which would explain her sudden weight gain) .. worth it if that locks down the titles, the royal status and the place in the line of succession. And staff around the Royal Household who saw breastfeeding would take that as proof of motherhood.

With the Harkles, you start believing impossible things 20 times before breakfast.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Podcast update. They launched the CringeCast on 29 December, so 10 days have passed without a follow up episode. Makes me think that the 'Holiday Special' really was just a one-off pilot, and the powers that be at Spotify haven't committed yet to a full series in 2021. It;s just plain common sense to follow up quickly (like - within the first week) with a 'proper' episode. Michelle Obama's very first episode was an interview with Barack, so will the Harkles interview each other? Or maybe we'll get an indepth interview with Genius Baby Archie - he's probably 25 by now 🤪

Despite the fact they've only released one 30 minute episode, the miracle of 'special marketing' has kept this around in the charts. It's still clinging on to the highest chart placing they pushed it to a few days after launch. Australia is the only country it's dropped even one place. Very curious..... :unsure: (Via Chartable)

UK - No 2
USA - No 9
Canada - No 2
Australia - No 6 (and it's dropped a place)
NZ - No 2
South Africa - No 2
total and absolute rubbish chart positioning. How much is being spent to keep up this charade?

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.