Harry and Meghan #52 We’ll ask the question Meg won’t say - Thomas Markle, are you ok?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's a surly-looking little git, isn't he. (And he's 2 inches shorter than his brother 🤭)
Yes that mangy russet pelt on his chin makes me queasy. HMTQ objected to it but hey I'm the Wonder Capon Leader of Men Stallion Apache Pilot Potter of Afghanis Roweller of Polo Ponies Co-Conspirator in a Life of Fraud Relocator of Lost Penguins Adviser to Greta and Kim Jong Un... Roast Chicken Extraordinaire anyone...? Wanna .... a Prince?...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I'm not saying I necessarily disbelieve you because I flip-flop on the whole moonbump/surrogacy thing. But it is possible to induce lactation without having been pregnant. The drugs used for this (domperidone?) could have been responsible for her weight gain.
here is my post from 5 Nov 2020
"...long time lurker, very shy but popping in my 2 cents

i had my child at the Portland and they keep you for a week So she would have been there for 7days post birth, minimum. My ob-gyn is a practicing ob-gyn there and at the Lindo so is very up to speed on royal births. I saw him a month post the presentation of Farchie and, jokingly, asked him if he was the super secret OB for Meghain. I genuinely didn’t really care but was just doing chitchat... and he went uncharacteristically nuts…. : I don’t have a problem with home births, IVF, surrogacy or any other choice one makes in having a child but I have a problem with liars”
I'm not saying I necessarily disbelieve you because I flip-flop on the whole moonbump/surrogacy thing. But it is possible to induce lactation without having been pregnant. The drugs used for this (domperidone?) could have been responsible for her weight gain.
worried there is a glitch... ergo I am reposting from 5 Nov
"long time lurker, very shy but popping in my 2 cents

i had my child at the Portland and they keep you for a week So she would have been there for 7days post birth, minimum. My ob-gyn is a practicing ob-gyn there and at the Lindo so is very up to speed on royal births. I saw him a month post the presentation of Farchie and, jokingly, asked him if he was the super secret OB for Meghain. I genuinely didn’t really care but was just doing chitchat... and he went uncharacteristically nuts…. : I don’t have a problem with home births, IVF, surrogacy or any other choice one makes in having a child but I have a problem with liars”
the only reason I am re-posting this is as a gentle nudge. there is something a-foot around the whole Archie birth thing and trust me when I say that my Ob -- Ive known for 17 years - has never responded with such controlled anger. even n the face of my now ex husband .... whom he HATES

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I know I'll get some push back on this one but I can now confirm (again) old smeghead was pregnant with Archie.
I previously mentioned the acquaintance who worked for them said she was pregnant and everybody said she could still fake it to the staff. However I've come into another bit of info which does confirm she was pregnant. Smegatron had a lady in to help her with breast feeding because she was having issues with him latching on. So the woman was showing Megain how to get him to latch on
Exactly. There will not be much in the line of adult scandal in the book, due mainly to the fact that daddy set princess up in a new life chasing movie starism once she finished her education, and samantha was likely married and living a separate life too. It will be focused on her early years and the way her dad spoiled her and her response to that. It will be mildly interesting but no earth shattering revelations. But we live in hope and sometimes lots of small nips are as damaging as a massive bite.
Didn't Lady C say she'd spoken with samantha a few times?So she will possibly guide her on the best way to dodge litigation and hopefully cuntchops will be stymied on that front. Crying her bonk eyes out, but unable to sue.

what the duck am I saying ... she'll sue. She'll find something.🤣
what will be interesting is the time leading up to the wedding and after. Sam is close to her dad so will know what was going on

Reactions: 4
Hazza inhales the sweaty aroma and is immediately transported back to Afghanistan, jammed into horrible accommodation with the peasants, including that rather fetching little raghead (as Hazza affectionately called him) and the muscle bound Mark Dyer whose recipe for scotch eggs and roast chicken is internet famous. He knew right then that this woman was speshul, like himself, and was attuned to his innermost thoughts. Then just as he was collecting his thoughts she returned from a visit to the bog smelling of his sainted mummy and complaining that the bog was broke and she'd had to tit in the car park ... and he knew ... he just knew ...

Prostitutes in sing song houses in Shanghai reputedly drank expensive perfumes so that the aroma seeped from their pores and orifices to excite their rich clients.
Smeggy likely went through vats of Penhaligon's Bluebell prior to the wedding.
More likely the classic Givenchy fragrance "Rancide Moi"

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can’t believe I have been reading up on breastfeeding after surrogacy! But it’s a welcome diversion from current news events...
Anyway 🤓- it seems to say women need to prepare for about 6 months for this with hormone pills, and then domperidone later. And you have to start pumping 2 months before to get body used to idea. Just can’t imagine her being arsed to do all that?!

Reactions: 15
Bookworm 2 message on Youtube 30 mins ago:-

I just heard from a reliable source that there will be NO Megxit extension!! Apparently decisions have been made and the parties are still battling about the finer details.... final conclusions will be made public at the latest end of March. It is being whispered that H's position in the line of succession is being hotly debated within the family and it has all to do with his continued stay in the US. It is inevitable that should he apply for a Greencard or citizenship he'll have to let go of ALL his titles - those are the laws of the US and has nothing to do with the RF. I sincerely hope that this is true! We have had enough.
Does that mean her titles will go too?!?

Can’t believe I have been reading up on breastfeeding after surrogacy! But it’s a welcome diversion from current news events...
Anyway 🤓- it seems to say women need to prepare for about 6 months for this with hormone pills, and then domperidone later. And you have to start pumping 2 months before to get body used to idea. Just can’t imagine her being arsed to do all that?!
She would have taken this serious as it'd have been her playing a role. She loves acting, even though she can't for the life of her, and would have seen herself as being the method acting superstar.

Reactions: 18
Scobie told the Standard: “I find it quite hard to believe that Samantha will have anything interesting to say about her relationship with Meghan as there simply wasn’t one. What we have seen her do over the years is simply jump on to conversations to give her opinion, but she has never been able to give any insight into the duchess herself because she just didn’t know her beyond the time they spent together as children.”
And if harry writes a book about his mum this is the exact reason why it will be crap. He didn't know her beyond the time they spent as children.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
I'm not a business person. I will freely admit that business is not necessarily somewhere I will confidently spout my opinion. But we've gone from an "entity" not a foundation, to a foundation but alongside two money makers.
It makes me a tad cautious particularly with the crossover of money from the charity with William to travalyst a company that doesn't really do anything whether making money or being charitable. Also if I donate to one charity I would not be impressed that they decided to give my money away to be used for something I didn't agree to.
Anyway the point is unless they can really keep all three companies film, streaming and foundation as separate I would be a bit squeamish. This article describes how I feel.

• Angry
Ok, I know I slabber about Archiedoll etc etc, but I do think she birthed him. Just not when they claimed.
I totally believe the problem is how and when the child was conceived. I think she used moon bumps to confuse everyone and probably thought it was a great scam. I think they knew there was a problem, whether his or hers, and they used methods other than plain ole intercourse to create their offspring. I think they supposed/decided that the fairytale would be less 'happy ever after' if turkey basters or test tubes or eggs frozen during a previous marriage were involved and they wanted desperately to maintain the aura of Mr & Mrs Picture Perfect. We all know such a scenario is perfectly acceptable these days and nothing to be ashamed of, but it spoils the pretty picture they try hard to portray. I also think they thought that they could keep the 'messy' details to themselves and hidden from the Firm ... hence her insisting on paying all her own medical bills rather than letting anyone at the palace access any details on the billing. Smeggy pays for nothing, so that's a huge red flag right there.
I also think hazza doesn't know everything. Of course he'd know the basics, but smeggy always has a twist and loves secrets. Not sure what it could be, but hazza is thick as tit and I doubt he knows anything more than the bare minimum about conception or ladies issues. He's the type who'd drop her off at the doctors and wait for her in the waiting room rather than be involved in chat about the lady bits end of anything going on behind the door and spoil his illusions about magic storks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Actually guys, March is looming.:oops: Isn't it odd that dreary and boring as the covid year has been, it still seems to have flown past.
Must be the company on here. Even the kids tip toe round me when they see the tattle logo.:m:m:m
So true. This forum has been a godsend in the pandemic. But, I would love to see Harry and Andrew lose their places in the line of succession. I have absolutely no respect for either of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
@Pom Bear please please a sinister Denis Wheatley style satanic looking billy-goat with the surly face of Scoobie.

I knew a teenage billy-goat once, you daren't turn your back on it because it would creep up on you and butt you in the behind with its baby horns.

Thank you for your suggestion 😃🤗🥰😘 xx
I will make a note of that and have it done for tomorrow night 💖 xx

I will add my pic I made earlier today as I'm headachy to concentrate too much tonight.

I will add this here which is what I've write on my three favourite threads on here.

I normally comment individually but sadly finding it a struggle to keep up with three threads I'm on and replying and making pics.

So I will limit myself to one to two pics at the most every day or two. I really enjoy making them but in struggling to keep up lol and getting abit headachy.

All suggestions are good and I make a note of them and will make them even though it might not be for the very next day. ❤

I love this and the other two threads I'm on so won't give them up 🤗 or give up the pics but it's hard to keep up etc if the thread is quite hectic.

So I add this pic for tonight I made earlier but will have to catch up either later or tomorrow as I've a tension and neck ache.
Of to take a painkiller and hopefully feel abit better later xx

Me and the Queen in her car 🤭 xx

Resizer_16099846967811.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.