Harry and Meghan #52 We’ll ask the question Meg won’t say - Thomas Markle, are you ok?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They only ally themselves with amorphous causes, all vague with pledges of action to come, big things to do to change the world, nothing tangible that has actually helped anyone. In fact they've made things worse with their meddling and flatulant sermons
flatulent sermons :)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Finding Freedom - The Movie.
Full Script:
Scobie, O. Assisted by some random sugarz (2021).

Scene 1
A Soho bar with dubious sexual wallpaper. A beautiful desirable (youngish) woman enters the room dressed seductively.
She goes to join a red haired man seated in a private dining table. He rises to greet her and licks his lips.

H: you're just as beautiful as the Oracle foretold me
M: but are you kind oh handsome one? I can only associate myself with philanthropists and roast chicken lovers.

The woman flicks her hair then sits down and crosses her legs flashing her minge Sharon Stone style.
The man gulps down a whole bottle of wine

H: Uhh! Rahrrrr! [...Chewbacca noise. Falls over.]

To be continued.....
Which episode will feature the woodland pee party, so I can make sure I miss that one?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
M applies MPR (Minge Penile Resuscitation) to Hazno. "We're not in Kansas any longer, boyo" she says, licking her lips seductively.
H gulps and asks if she is, indeed, woman enough to pee in a bush while being serenaded by brightly coloured birds whose tails look like they have been dipped in paint pints.
H demurely lowers her eyes and "I am a feminist self-made millionairess Hollywood celebrity who was applauded personally by no less than Ban Ki Moon. I am capable of anything."

Edited for clarity.
Take me then my dusky princess! I am a Delta Male despite my title and luurve a masterful partner! Let us retire to the tastefully wallpapered back room where our ...ahem ... facilitator M---k-- A awaits with wondrous recipes for well roasted fowl ...

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Bookworm 2 message on Youtube 30 mins ago:-

I just heard from a reliable source that there will be NO Megxit extension!! Apparently decisions have been made and the parties are still battling about the finer details.... final conclusions will be made public at the latest end of March. It is being whispered that H's position in the line of succession is being hotly debated within the family and it has all to do with his continued stay in the US. It is inevitable that should he apply for a Greencard or citizenship he'll have to let go of ALL his titles - those are the laws of the US and has nothing to do with the RF. I sincerely hope that this is true! We have had enough.
bleeping superb, fantastic, yaaaay!!! I'd like a fireworks emoji please 🎉🍾Thats bleeping ace because it will be his decision. Yooo bleeping hoo.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Take me then my dusky princess! I am a Delta Male despite my title and luurve a masterful partner! Let us retire to the tastefully wallpapered back room where our ...ahem ... facilitator M---k-- A awaits with wondrous recipes for well roasted fowl ...
Along with my Coutts credit card, Mon Ange ...

Which episode will feature the woodland pee party, so I can make sure I miss that one?
Never mind the woodland pee party Scotch. You need to make sure that if Scotch is unlucky enough to be in the woods while the Mulenkipper is relieving herself, that Scotch doesn't get buried by any solids as he /she is only little and the Muldenkipper is full of it ...

Along with my Coutts credit card, Mon Ange ...

Never mind the woodland pee party Scotch. You need to make sure that if Scotch is unlucky enough to be in the woods while the Mulenkipper is relieving herself, that Scotch doesn't get buried by any solids as he /she is only little and the Muldenkipper is full of it ...
Sorry Kev 1974 this was yr msg tacked onto the end of Scotch's. Apologies
[I[/ICODE]

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Bookworm 2 message on Youtube 30 mins ago:-

I just heard from a reliable source that there will be NO Megxit extension!! Apparently decisions have been made and the parties are still battling about the finer details.... final conclusions will be made public at the latest end of March. It is being whispered that H's position in the line of succession is being hotly debated within the family and it has all to do with his continued stay in the US. It is inevitable that should he apply for a Greencard or citizenship he'll have to let go of ALL his titles - those are the laws of the US and has nothing to do with the RF. I sincerely hope that this is true! We have had enough.
Pleezpleeezpleeeeeeeeeeeeez! 🤞

• Haha
Reactions: 16
And yet? .......

Oh well that was last year so who knows 😃
Hey, homophobic preachers/politicians getting caught red-willied with rent boys is a trope for a reason... closeted gays often overcompensate while still in denial

• Heart
Reactions: 13
So Finding Freedom has gone from £20 to 99p! Not even worth £1! 😂. I suppose they will spin it to say it makes it affordable to the poor masses!😄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
At least we now know what their "uplifting content" for their Netflix production will be. And why Netflix thought their contract was worth a gazillion. 🙄
he is their scapegoat. I'd say good luck to him but he is just too creepy and the "message" he is meant to carry is revolting

Reactions: 11
he is their scapegoat. I'd say good luck to him but he is just too creepy and the "message" he is meant to carry is revolting
@Pom Bear please please a sinister Denis Wheatley style satanic looking billy-goat with the surly face of Scoobie.

I knew a teenage billy-goat once, you daren't turn your back on it because it would creep up on you and butt you in the behind with its baby horns.

• Haha
  • Heart
I know I'll get some push back on this one but I can now confirm (again) old smeghead was pregnant with Archie.
I previously mentioned the acquaintance who worked for them said she was pregnant and everybody said she could still fake it to the staff. However I've come into another bit of info which does confirm she was pregnant. Smegatron had a lady in to help her with breast feeding because she was having issues with him latching on. So the woman was showing Megain how to get him to latch on.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Maybe so but Samantha will be able to shed much light on MM's relationship with her father. And Doris. I bet this will be contrary to the spiel produced by MM about the wedding, pap shots, texts, tuition fees etc. Scabies has no credibility at all and is a laughing stock, and I'm amazed that he's in employment proven liar that he is.
Exactly. There will not be much in the line of adult scandal in the book, due mainly to the fact that daddy set princess up in a new life chasing movie starism once she finished her education, and samantha was likely married and living a separate life too. It will be focused on her early years and the way her dad spoiled her and her response to that. It will be mildly interesting but no earth shattering revelations. But we live in hope and sometimes lots of small nips are as damaging as a massive bite.
Didn't Lady C say she'd spoken with samantha a few times?So she will possibly guide her on the best way to dodge litigation and hopefully cuntchops will be stymied on that front. Crying her bonk eyes out, but unable to sue.

what the duck am I saying ... she'll sue. She'll find something.🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I know I'll get some push back on this one but I can now confirm (again) old smeghead was pregnant with Archie.
I previously mentioned the acquaintance who worked for them said she was pregnant and everybody said she could still fake it to the staff. However I've come into another bit of info which does confirm she was pregnant. Smegatron had a lady in to help her with breast feeding because she was having issues with him latching on. So the woman was showing Megain how to get him to latch on.
Thank you for hopping in again and sharing!

Problem with this is, it is no real proof. There is medication which enables breast feeding for those who didn't give birth themselves, eg, adopting.

So it is perfectly possible for her to have breastfed A even though he was carried by someone else.

I find it a bit sad this info of yours is no definitive proof and we can't put this ad acta.

Please come back and keep us up to date with your findings!

• Haha
I'm not saying I necessarily disbelieve you because I flip-flop on the whole moonbump/surrogacy thing. But it is possible to induce lactation without having been pregnant. The drugs used for this (domperidone?) could have been responsible for her weight gain.

Anything interesting going on chart-wise with the podcast @Baguette? Have they actually said when the next one is due out or is it an ad-hoc thing for when they can be arsed/find enough sob stories to feature?
Worst case scenario is they'll keep throwing the fake/bought listeners at each one they release and end up with the top few chart positions 😬 😬

PS I don't know if this one's been mentioned before but my husband's just told me he follows a parody account called @SparkleMeghan on Twitter (yes, he hates the rancid couple too 🙌). I liked this tweet from a few minutes ago...and told him there's probably a 50% chance that account is run by one of the Tattle crew :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Latest from Lady C, talking about the inaccurate information supplied by H to the Palace about Archie's birth.

Unfortunately starts to sweat and marks appear underarm...
Hazza inhales the sweaty aroma and is immediately transported back to Afghanistan, jammed into horrible accommodation with the peasants, including that rather fetching little raghead (as Hazza affectionately called him) and the muscle bound Mark Dyer whose recipe for scotch eggs and roast chicken is internet famous. He knew right then that this woman was speshul, like himself, and was attuned to his innermost thoughts. Then just as he was collecting his thoughts she returned from a visit to the bog smelling of his sainted mummy and complaining that the bog was broke and she'd had to tit in the car park ... and he knew ... he just knew ...

not sure if she bathes in it.... or does she strategically douse her minge in it..... ewwww
Prostitutes in sing song houses in Shanghai reputedly drank expensive perfumes so that the aroma seeped from their pores and orifices to excite their rich clients.
Smeggy likely went through vats of Penhaligon's Bluebell prior to the wedding.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.