Harry and Meghan #52 We’ll ask the question Meg won’t say - Thomas Markle, are you ok?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bookworm 2 message on Youtube 30 mins ago:-

I just heard from a reliable source that there will be NO Megxit extension!! Apparently decisions have been made and the parties are still battling about the finer details.... final conclusions will be made public at the latest end of March. It is being whispered that H's position in the line of succession is being hotly debated within the family and it has all to do with his continued stay in the US. It is inevitable that should he apply for a Greencard or citizenship he'll have to let go of ALL his titles - those are the laws of the US and has nothing to do with the RF. I sincerely hope that this is true! We have had enough.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 41

I just heard from a reliable source that there will be NO Megxit extension!! Apparently decisions have been made and the parties are still battling about the finer details.... final conclusions will be made public at the latest end of March. It is being whispered that H's position in the line of succession is being hotly debated within the family and it has all to do with his continued stay in the US. It is inevitable that should he apply for a Greencard or citizenship he'll have to let go of ALL his titles - those are the laws of the US and has nothing to do with the RF. I sincerely hope that this is true! We have had enough.
Punches the air and runs round kitchen shouting yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Nothing less than they deserve. Ofc, he should know this if he studied his own family's constitutional history. JCMH is all he will be and she well I can't think of anything atm...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

I'm lighting my smeggy minge candle and praying to the gods that this is true, but I dunno. Gangan has a soft spot for baby hazza.
PHIL! Make yerself useful (incoming misogyny, buckle up) get that woman of yours in line. Slap her lil arse and tell her to knock this tit on the head.

Actually guys, March is looming.:oops: Isn't it odd that dreary and boring as the covid year has been, it still seems to have flown past.
Must be the company on here. Even the kids tip toe round me when they see the tattle logo.:m:m:m

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Finding Freedom - The Movie.
Full Script:
Scobie, O. Assisted by some random sugarz (2021).

Scene 1
A Soho bar with dubious sexual wallpaper. A beautiful desirable (youngish) woman enters the room dressed seductively.
She goes to join a red haired man seated in a private dining table. He rises to greet her and licks his lips.

H: you're just as beautiful as the Oracle foretold me
M: but are you kind oh handsome one? I can only associate myself with philanthropists and roast chicken lovers.

The woman flicks her hair then sits down and crosses her legs flashing her minge Sharon Stone style.
The man gulps down a whole bottle of wine

H: Uhh! Rahrrrr! [...Chewbacca noise. Falls over.]

To be continued.....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Full Script:

Scene 1
A Soho bar with dubious sexual wallpaper. A beautiful desirable (youngish) woman enters the room dressed seductively.
She goes to join a red haired man seated in a private dining table. He rises to greet her and licks his lips.

M: but are you kind oh handsome one? I can only associate myself with philanthropists and roast chicken lovers.

The woman flicks her hair then sits down and crosses her legs flashing her minge Sharon Stone style.

To be continued.....
How often are the episodes gonna be broadcast? I need popcorn-making warning...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Full Script:

Scene 1

To be continued.....
Editorial suggestion - the woman flicks her aggressively relaxed and hot ironed weave, flashes her magic boobs and then sits down....

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Editorial suggestion - the woman flicks her aggressively relaxed and hot ironed weave, flashes her magic boobs and then sits down....
I want her stumbling in her shoes still with bunions... mad-eyed... and screaming 'are you Ashley Cole?'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Exactly. Rates are higher in ex military-as we know. So to use this as fodder for court case makes me very angry.
Just when you thought they could go no lower, up pops the the henpecked capon squawking that he is such a beacon of hope to the military that any slur on his noble reputation will result in soldiers en masse becoming at risk of "Dark Thoughts" . How dare he suggest this?. He is not fit to clean their boots, and this deluded tit and his seedy partner are not fit for a public role of any description..
Everything is viewed through the lens of their joint magnificence,. Nothing is ever their fault. The wheels are rapidly coming off this jalopy but they still keep digging. Their PR army is a joke and seems hell-bent on one disaster after another. Is there something i'm missing here, as anyone with one brain cell can see that there is something seriously wrong with this set up and has been for a long time?

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Full Script:

Scene 1

To be continued.....
You forgot the bit where she bathes in Diana’s favourite perfume before the date...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Plastic tit face is at it again:
Scobie told the Standard: “I find it quite hard to believe that Samantha will have anything interesting to say about her relationship with Meghan as there simply wasn’t one. What we have seen her do over the years is simply jump on to conversations to give her opinion, but she has never been able to give any insight into the duchess herself because she just didn’t know her beyond the time they spent together as children.”
Hmmm... strange he didn't also point this out about JCMH and Diana, as clearly by this logic, it means that Meghan's JCMH's book won't be worth buying or have any insight, given that he only spent a small part of his childhood with her....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
bleeping hell 🤮

'Following the success of his Harry and Meghan biography Finding Freedom, co-author Omid Scobie is already quietly working on his next big royal project.

The Londoner understands Scobie is in talks with Hollywood executives to develop a scripted TV drama inspired by the bestseller. Scobie has a close relationship with the Disney-owned US TV network ABC, where he is a longtime contributor for Good Morning America. In an interview last year, Scobie said: “We have had some interesting conversations in recent weeks. Personally, I’m not a huge fan of these stories entering the big or small screen until a bit more time passes.”

I wonder if Smeggy will play herself 😃😪🤮

Scobie told the Standard: “I find it quite hard to believe that Samantha will have anything interesting to say about her relationship with Meghan as there simply wasn’t one. What we have seen her do over the years is simply jump on to conversations to give her opinion, but she has never been able to give any insight into the duchess herself because she just didn’t know her beyond the time they spent together as children.”
Maybe so but Samantha will be able to shed much light on MM's relationship with her father. And Doris. I bet this will be contrary to the spiel produced by MM about the wedding, pap shots, texts, tuition fees etc. Scabies has no credibility at all and is a laughing stock, and I'm amazed that he's in employment proven liar that he is.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Hmmm... strange he didn't also point this out about JCMH and Diana, as clearly by this logic, it means that Meghan's JCMH's book won't be worth buying or have any insight, given that he only spent a small part of his childhood with her....
But there is the pic of her with her half-sister who is receiving her degree. Meghan lived in her home for a year or so. I wasn't aware that ScobieDoDos had ever met Samantha and has probably just been spoon-fed M's lies. He's in for a tough evening with a barbed wire glove in the not too distant future me things ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Ooh fascinating!

Lady C describes Hazza as 'soft in the head' so imho he is completely unsuitable to be anywhere near the line of succession (I know it doesn't work like that but still...) If they can find a way to remove Haz and also 'Invisible Archie' plus any future baby Archwellas, great news.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The clue is in their name "Sugar nuts":m

I wish they'd stop calling hin "an Apache helicopter pilot".:mad: It has been pointed out frequently on various forums by those who served with him that he was only ever a co pilot and never made the grade as a fully qualified pilot in his own right because he's too thick to pass the exams.

Yeah, I'm sure smeggy often attended the graduation of people who didn't know her. Balloon faced fool.

Allegedly and supposedly,

Yes i wish they'd stop calling him an Apache helicopter pilot too, Freda. I am galled on a daily basis as the Mirror online refers to him as a "rebellious redhead" when he's just a henpecked tit

• Haha
bleeping hell 🤮

'Following the success of his Harry and Meghan biography Finding Freedom, co-author Omid Scobie is already quietly working on his next big royal project.

The Londoner understands Scobie is in talks with Hollywood executives to develop a scripted TV drama inspired by the bestseller. Scobie has a close relationship with the Disney-owned US TV network ABC, where he is a longtime contributor for Good Morning America. In an interview last year, Scobie said: “We have had some interesting conversations in recent weeks. Personally, I’m not a huge fan of these stories entering the big or small screen until a bit more time passes.”

I wonder if Smeggy will play herself 😃😪🤮

At least we now know what their "uplifting content" for their Netflix production will be. And why Netflix thought their contract was worth a gazillion. 🙄

Reactions: 12
Latest Lady C, watch on fast play from about 11.40 for more talk and opinion on logistics, 'birth', deception with regards to A:-

Reactions: 9
To be continued.....
M applies MPR (Minge Penile Resuscitation) to Hazno. "We're not in Kansas any longer, boyo" she says, licking her lips seductively.
H gulps and asks if she is, indeed, woman enough to pee in a bush while being serenaded by brightly coloured birds whose tails look like they have been dipped in paint pints.
H demurely lowers her eyes and "I am a feminist self-made millionairess Hollywood celebrity who was applauded personally by no less than Ban Ki Moon. I am capable of anything."

Edited for clarity.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I don't think we'll ever know unless the other people in the photo are identified and come forward to explain it.

Now, the newly emerging near-civil-war situation in the US tonight. Any comment from Markle on it yet? She was at pains to involve herself in the election process a few months ago, so I wouldn't be surprised if she has something to add now it's all gone a bit loopy.
They only ally themselves with amorphous causes, all vague with pledges of action to come, big things to do to change the world, nothing tangible that has actually helped anyone. In fact they've made things worse with their meddling and flatulant sermons

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.