Harry and Meghan #50 Are we invading Meghan and Harry’s privacy or are they invading ours?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He could well be taking antidepressant medication which may 'takes the edge off' folk (depending what he's taking), he may not be on any meds and is just depressed. He is thick skinned but regardless what his new team tell him he must by now realise he's shot himself in the foot and his popularity has taken a massive nose dive here in the UK and other countries such as Australia.

They need to earn a pot of gold big enough to see them through the rest of their days because in a very few years their paid work will dry up as they loose the 'Royal' sparkle and just become plain old middle aged Meghan and Harry Windsor-Markle, ex actress, ex soldier. I can see Meghan on something like Real Housewives of Malibu type of show in three or four years time and Harry maybe starting something like an organic avocados and bean sprout farm.
The Royal Reporters used to say they could tell when Harry was back on his 'meds' because he dropped weight. That was explained as meaning something like Adderall for something like ADHD*.

*other explanations are available.

He's very thin these days, but bloated in the face, and the weight loss has been quite striking since the wedding. No idea and no suggestions but he doesn't look right to me, or anything like the healthy, glowing, shine of a mid-thirties multi-millionaire living in California.

Doubt they are living in that house in Montecito, and I doubt they ever actually lived in Tyler Perry's place, the mansion in Vancouver Island or Frogmore Cottage. All the charity stunt things are in or around LA, so I guess they are around there. They had access to those big houses, and did the odd visit to them for a picture or two, and then carried on free-loading off friends, at a guess. Wherever they are, they must be wallpapering the staff with NDAs to stay this low profile.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
on the first day of christmas, my true love sent to me,
an archie doll in a pear tree
on the second day of chirstmas, my true love sent to me,
two hazzo balls
and an archie doll in a pear tree

• Haha
Reactions: 20
On the third day of Christmas my true love sent to me
Three tea sets!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The Royal Reporters used to say they could tell when Harry was back on his 'meds' because he dropped weight. That was explained as meaning something like Adderall for something like ADHD*.

*other explanations are available.

He's very thin these days, but bloated in the face, and the weight loss has been quite striking since the wedding. No idea and no suggestions but he doesn't look right to me, or anything like the healthy, glowing, shine of a mid-thirties multi-millionaire living in California.

Doubt they are living in that house in Montecito, and I doubt they ever actually lived in Tyler Perry's place, the mansion in Vancouver Island or Frogmore Cottage. All the charity stunt things are in or around LA, so I guess they are around there. They had access to those big houses, and did the odd visit to them for a picture or two, and then carried on free-loading off friends, at a guess. Wherever they are, they must be wallpapering the staff with NDAs to stay this low profile.
It must be very upsetting for the people who care for him (including TRF) to see him visibly changing like that.

A few years ago my younger brother got married to an absolute witch who seemed to have a personality transplant as soon as the wedding cameras stopped clicking.

In just a few short months he lost so much weight and became so unwell from being married to her he suffered from a pneumothorax (collapsed lung) caused by the stress!

The rest of our family were on eggshells too scared to rock the boat until he finally told her to leave.

It turned out she had a few months before she met my brother been dumped by a long term boyfriend and needed to show she was over it by quickly marrying before the ex boyfriend did in an attempt to try and get him to come back to her. Suffice to say it didn't work and my brother is much better off without her!!

Some crazy nasty people out there!!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
12 plates a -flying 🍽🍽
11 PR 's lying 🤥🤥
10 vids out of focus 🃏😵
9 zoom calls to "woke" us 🍌🥑
8 tours merchandising 💰💰
7 times her nose re-sizing👃👃
6 films cos-playing 🎭 👑
5 court .....case..... "friends" 🤞🤞
4 hats like turds :poop::poop:
3 roast hens :sick:🤮
2 chicken legs 🐓🐓
.....and a miscarriage used for publicity

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.