Harry and Meghan #46 never mind the Harkles, God save The Queen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it's just part of the terrible act they're putting on. He's trying to look like he's come over all emotional (like the cemetery bits in Saving Private Ryan) and needs her to give him extra support. All a con.

It's this picture that I find weird.

First of all the odd angle that is *entirely* framed on Haznoballs rather than whatever it is that he's putting the wreath in front of. We're told it's an obelisk but could be the gate pillar for the area where all the compost bins are for all we know. If it wasn't all about Hazno, would a much better photo not be taken from behind him so that we can see what it is he is supposed to be honouring by placing a wreath in front of it? Such a picture could still have had Hazno's back and the sides of the wreath in it as well as the obelisk or memorial or whatever it is? Or might that have revealed the Megflix camera crew on the other side :rolleyes:

Secondly what exactly is he doing here? We're supposed to think "placing a wreath" but to me it looks like he is rummaging around in a wreath that a previous visitor or the cemetery itself had already placed there, and nicking the ribbon or message off it :ROFLMAO:. Again a better picture would have been taken moments before with the wreath still in his hand and heading towards the stand.

View attachment 304649
Gawd, his stick thin legs in that image are shocking. Must have missed leg day in his fancy home gym.
For a supposedly healthy 36 yr old that's a grim look.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

these two are disgusting
Isn't it interesting how gobshite is suddenly out of the woodwork now he doesn't need to appear in court. Also why is it only these two fuckers get stuff released about them by the palace but for Andrew it's nothing. Its only a small number of snowflakes who are buying this and they're slowly digging their own grave

• Sad
Reactions: 30
I am sad.
Sad that they need to always be one up on whatever the Queen or Charles or William do ,and they cunningly plot how to show up best so the press will blazen photos all over the world.
the disrespect for those who gave their lives, making a photo shoot is shockingly awful ...whatever were they thinking
Sad that neither seem to learn there are consequences to leaving...for whatever reason, out is out...

Only one good thing I can think of and that is that we didnt have any photos of Andy laying a wreath in his own back garden....

Reactions: 28
Evening lovelies ❤blimey, just shows the strength of feeling this frickin sick stunt has caused, I've never logged on when I get home to 7or 8 pages to catch up with on here X

Welcome to all the new posters, new chairs to pull up are ordered on next day express delivery, please stay & vent :m 😘

Beyond despicable, I don't have enough swear words in my vocab for this. I'm sure my Dad, Grandad & Great Grandad would have managed to find me a few more had they still been here. They are a pair of low frickin snakes, absolutely disgusted at the thought not only have they done this but merched it? They might as well have tit on those graves if that is the case, never mind put a cauliflower or two on the floor.

Unfortunately I think they'll even have the brass necks to do something else at 11am on Wednesday. 🤬

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 29

What a bloody joke.
Those sugar cunts are seriously deranged morons. They call William 'Cain' 🙄
This dangerous cult really needs to be investigated and brought down 😡

I hope the secret service has got an eye on them because some of them are crazy enough to do something awful like try to attack members of the royal family. Imagine what will happen when the Harkles are given their marching orders after the year review. They really need to beef up security around the senior royals.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Yes its the merching of it all that is totally tone deaf.

Remembrance day has virtually nothing to do with the RF ....to me its about the memory of being a Brownie or Guide and marching about the village, behind a brass band to go and have an outdoor church service by the war memorial cross , to ''Remember those who died or who were injured for us.''

I like seeing the Chelsea pensioners and old veteran soldiers marching past....and I value the opportunity to say thank you and remember those who lost their lives for their country.
I like seeing the field of poppies by the Tower of London, or children making poppies....

I have no idea how a paid for photo opportunity in LA fits into the spirit of Remembrance day.
I would love to ask scoobie, how much Princes William and Charles personally earn from the photos of them at the cenotaph? I would guess absolutely nothing. Not everything should be done for financial or personal gain.

I hope that this footage is not going to be used for a Netflix documentary... it would be so so tacky.
I wonder if we would be allowed to complain to a TV broadcaster because a British remembrance day event is being misused and used primarily for financial gain, and not primarily used to remember and raise funds for veterans?

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Unbelievable!
Instead of trying to point score, why don’t the idiots make a donation to the British Legion instead?
They’ve probably not even heard about it.
This year's Poppy appeal must be so down on funds, with not being able to go out poppy selling. I know there are ways to buy/donate online, but for some elderly it's not so easy as putting some shrap in a collection tin while they're out getting their necessaries is it.

Hazno & Merkin could have made a tidy donation to them, privately, to help, but oh no, no money making opportunity there so they'd not be bloody interested.

Reactions: 27
Unbelievable!
Instead of trying to point score, why don’t the idiots make a donation to the British Legion instead?
They’ve probably not even heard about it.
They are dumb as rocks and simply don't understand. All their tiny pea brains can compute is that their heroes Smeggy and Hazno have been scorned by the royal family. Most of these fuckwits are only surviving at cretin level 😡🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 25
They are dumb as rocks and simply don't understand. All their tiny pea brains can compute is that their heroes Smeggy and Hazno have been scorned by the royal family. Most of these fuckwits are only surviving at cretin level 😡🤬🤬
There's no point even getting angry Scotch, it's a waste of energy intit. Well just have to excuse their dumb ignorance and consign them all to the 'Fuckwittery' bin & hope there's enough bin men not self isolating to get rid of the twats come bin day 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh dear.....just reading https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/meghan-markle-prince-harry-accused-22980064

As well as the negative comments from people like Piers Morgan, they have some supportive comments...although.....maybe not as supportive as it looks at first site!!

One Twitter user said: "E verybody goes out of their way to attack Meghan and Harry for literally NOTHING.

"Here, they are photographed paying their respects to fallen soldiers and were accused of 'wanting attention' and 'setting up a PR stunt.' It is so disgusting."

Another said: "How dare you. He lost comrades fighting in Iraq."

I thought Harry served in Afghanistan...not Iraq? I have a feeling this comment was chosen perhaps deliberately!!

• Wow
Reactions: 19
He did duck all when he was on his army tour he was a liability. So duck off with all the war hero tit sugars 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Oh dear.....just reading https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/meghan-markle-prince-harry-accused-22980064

As well as the negative comments from people like Piers Morgan, they have some supportive comments...although.....maybe not as supportive as it looks at first site!!

One Twitter user said: "E verybody goes out of their way to attack Meghan and Harry for literally NOTHING.

"Here, they are photographed paying their respects to fallen soldiers and were accused of 'wanting attention' and 'setting up a PR stunt.' It is so disgusting."

Another said: "How dare you. He lost comrades fighting in Iraq."

I thought Harry served in Afghanistan...not Iraq? I have a feeling this comment was chosen perhaps deliberately!!
He didn't go to Iraq. He was stopped from going due to being too big a target, they didn't want anything nasty happening to the poor love 😡

Other military men have to go where they're sent, like it or not. My dad didn't particularly want to go there in the late 50's/ early 60's, but had no choice.

Just changing the subject a sec, every time I've been on here the last 3 days I keep getting an Ad for a 'Borderline Personality Disorder for Dummies' audio book! 🤣🤣

Anyone else? Wish I knew how to screenshot & post link on my phone but hey ho 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I think it's just part of the terrible act they're putting on. He's trying to look like he's come over all emotional (like the cemetery bits in Saving Private Ryan) and needs her to give him extra support. All a con.

It's this picture that I find weird.

First of all the odd angle that is *entirely* framed on Haznoballs rather than whatever it is that he's putting the wreath in front of. We're told it's an obelisk but could be the gate pillar for the area where all the compost bins are for all we know. If it wasn't all about Hazno, would a much better photo not be taken from behind him so that we can see what it is he is supposed to be honouring by placing a wreath in front of it? Such a picture could still have had Hazno's back and the sides of the wreath in it as well as the obelisk or memorial or whatever it is? Or might that have revealed the Megflix camera crew on the other side :rolleyes:

Secondly what exactly is he doing here? We're supposed to think "placing a wreath" but to me it looks like he is rummaging around in a wreath that a previous visitor or the cemetery itself had already placed there, and nicking the ribbon or message off it :ROFLMAO:. Again a better picture would have been taken moments before with the wreath still in his hand and heading towards the stand.

View attachment 304649
For all you know it could be a Christmas wreath they picked up on their way to the cemetary 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He didn't go to Iraq. He was stopped from going due to being too big a target, they didn't want anything nasty happening to the poor love 😡

Other military men have to go where they're sent, like it or not. My dad didn't particularly want to go there in the late 50's/ early 60's, but had no choice.

Just changing the subject a sec, every time I've been on here the last 3 days I keep getting an Ad for a 'Borderline Personality Disorder for Dummies' audio book! 🤣🤣

No I use Duck Duck Go for chrome for here so luckily I don't see any ads

Was this amount of protection offered for William or did he just get on with it like his colleagues?

Reactions: 14

I'm getting this....

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
I put this on here for now lol...
Can you spot the Richmond and Meghan's perfume 😄

Resizer_16049538982870.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.