Harry and Meghan #46 never mind the Harkles, God save The Queen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bit of a random one, but I was just taking a look at the Walk of Oman (for Walking with the Wounded) that Hazza managed a Zoom video to support when it launched in September. A couple of weeks ago, it was pushed back to February 2021. I had a theory that we'd get a Cosplay Royal Lite tour of Oman to go along with it but at least we are spared that until next year.

Muscat: Walking With The Wounded (WWTW), a UK-based leading military charity, decided to postpone their fundraising expedition to Oman until the new year, adhering to COVID-19 guidelines both in the UK and Oman.

Therefore, the Grenadier Walk of Oman expedition will now run from February 18 to March 9 in 2021.

The organisers said that in light of the recent COVID-19 updates and with a second spike and further restrictions expected, the safety of the team embarking on the trek was of paramount importance.

The 22-day walk was earlier scheduled to be held from November 20 till December 11 and the team was to take on an epic trek inspired by Wilfred Thesiger (1910-2003).
Hmm. The Duke of Sussex is the patron of this is he? Let's see what support he actually gives it, other than empty word spew on zoom or whatever.

Reactions: 14
Is anybody skilled in analysing the length and direction of the shadows and figuring out what time of day the pics were taken, in case it reveals that they were taken a week earlier and its all part of the setup :ROFLMAO: . I did see on Harry Markle's facebook page, someone that said they lived near there and it was stormy yesterday morning, not blue skies. But have no way to verify this.
There is more than two people there
thereโ€™s Harryโ€™s shadow
A longer one behind him
The photo is taken from the front left hand side unless Meecow has very very long arms or camera was on a tripod on a timer
Also why is the place deserted

Reactions: 10
This year's Poppy appeal must be so down on funds, with not being able to go out poppy selling. I know there are ways to buy/donate online, but for some elderly it's not so easy as putting some shrap in a collection tin while they're out getting their necessaries is it.

Hazno & Merkin could have made a tidy donation to them, privately, to help, but oh no, no money making opportunity there so they'd not be bloody interested.
We had stands in all the usual places in our town. The only difference was the volunteers were a lot younger.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The more I think about these Remembrance Day photos the more I think for Americans this is the norm, staged shots. Where as British see that as really gross.
I think theyโ€™ve stopped caring about trying to impress the British public and now only care about the rest of the world

Reactions: 20
I wonder how many people were there for this photo shoot?
The Harkles
photographer
his assistant
hairstylist (snort)
PAs
florist
stylist (again snort)
lackies to carry things such as the masks, wreath tripod, wreath

Who else?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
The Harkles
photographer
his assistant
hairstylist (snort)
PAs
florist
stylist (again snort)

Who else?
The bicycle pump boy........in case the slightly inflated moonbump under her coat sprung a leak ๐Ÿ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Love it! The conveyor belt ๐Ÿคฃ

More suggestions for the belt guys:

Tiny Tears Doll.
Inflatable moonbump.
Disney video.
CUDDLY TOY (poms plush penis).
Fondue Set.
Vagina Candle (labelled HRH Meghan).
Teasmade (with plastic beakers & broken China).
Foot File for cloven hoofs.
Union Jack Merkin.

Carry on....... ๐Ÿ˜˜
Tea cup (for throwing) ๐Ÿคฃ

The Harkles
photographer
his assistant
hairstylist (snort)
PAs
florist
stylist (again snort)

Who else?
The film crew filming the whole thing.....
Security.....
Dogs.....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
The Harkles
photographer
his assistant
hairstylist (snort)
PAs
florist
stylist (again snort)

Who else?

1604963205656.png

Just like 'mommy', can't resist a photo op.
Maybe a bit like daddy too, cos he hid when he heard the cameras click.
Little tinker (not racist, shurrup)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Doing my pic now..it take another 15 mins or so ๐Ÿ˜˜

I leave this here for now...it's one of the prizes ๐Ÿ˜„
Ps this is a real pic..not mine lol...

Resizer_16049634785290.jpg

All done...
Got everything on your list ๐Ÿ˜„ xx

Resizer_16049643970680.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Anyone think Netflix were there? Yankee Wally says she has info they were and that they took a private jet to the cemetery.

I'm still seething more about the merching. This needs to get out in the public domain more

Bizzy Bee video

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.