Harry and Meghan #46 never mind the Harkles, God save The Queen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On Loose Women just now, all panellists pro Harry and RF mean

They did a poll asking were the RF petty, and 51% said yes. However 2 tweets Andrea read out, said he made his bed etc etc.

I've turned over!

Scobie is a sycophant. Why is he even relevant? There's a lot of it on his nose already, no need to go deeper.
He'll change his tune when in the Courts and under oath.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
#An insincere remembrance photo op, will this finally prompt the Royal chop?
edit your post to put the words "new thread title suggestion" in it, otherwise whoever makes the next thread will do the search and never see your suggestion come up

Reactions: 17
Oh I agree

I have to say I've got behind with this thread since these photo's surfaced .

Just a couple of things re the photo's. I was sitting next to OH when I saw these pics and he commented on a few things. I mean his first thoughts were that Harry looked awful (previously commented on here). So thin. The way he stood placing with the wreath he felt his feet were all over the place. I know I'm not pleased at all by these pics but I wonder how much this was driven by Harry. To me he looks broken and there's a pic where they are walking away and he is looking down. Depressed ? Oh I don't know but is this the person driving this .

Anyway... re pic when they are walking among the graves. Someone posted on here a closer shot and it was this shot that OH asked what was going on behind his ear. His initial thought was that he was wearing an ear piece ? I don't know but its all a bit odd. Somethings a little odd.

Then that shot with them laying those flowers now away from the graves ...err... why ? (loved the pic with the caulis). Anyway he spotted a shadow to the right. It can't be the photographer so is either someone else or show of a tree. Suppose it could be protection people ?

There's also another pic that he thought was odd/bizarre. Again a long distance shot where he's doing something with his left hand (pointing@) but the right arm is just straight down. (ETA - its a pic on Meghans Mirror). OH thought it had the looks as though she was having to help him along. Now I'm not saying that this is what was happening but he hardly , in my view, a picture of a man in control . I feel he looks very weak.

So although I find these photo's out of order I do have great concern for Harry and his mental well being looking at those photos. Even more so.

Oh I don't know....

This is the pic that the OH was wondering what's going on round his ear. What is that ?
Eagle eye ! Thanks for spotting these and reporting, gonna have a closer look at (yikes) the c*nts.
Harry looks incredibly awkward in his pose when putting the flower down while MeGain looks down on him with the worst affected expression ever
This parvenue has truly found the acting part of her life. Shame she's so darn bad at acting.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Thread title suggestion:

Harry and Meghan #47 Cosplay Royals - Merching hard for the Money!

(Imagine the Donna Summers song when you say it!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Thread title suggestion:

Harry and Meghan #47 Cosplay Royals - Merching hard for the Money!

(Imagine the Donna Summers song when you say it!)
😁 You could make it rhyme so it's:

Harry and Meghan #47 Cosplay Royals - Merching for Spoils

• Haha
Reactions: 26
On Loose Women just now, all panellists pro Harry and RF mean

They did a poll asking were the RF petty, and 51% said yes. However 2 tweets Andrea read out, said he made his bed etc etc.

I've turned over!
A lot of people seem to be focusing on the "he served, he should have been allowed to lay a wreath!" rather than the fact that they turned Remembrance Day into a photo op to one up the BRF. And some seem to think photographers magically appear and not that they were arranged and paid for.

TBH I'm not surprised the LW were pro the Harkles, they always seem to be or offer token "they meant well even if it came out totally wrong and/or self serving!" criticism.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Just seen the guff on Meghan's Mirror that says how they 'celebrated the occasion'.

Just bleeping awful.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
WTF is going on in this photo? Harry looks like an old codger that has been wheeled out of his care home by his nurse/carer.
He actually looks really confused like he's having a breakdown here!

photoopp.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
They look like they're listening on instructions given to them.
The whole thing is disrespectful, shady af, and awkward as hell.

Ok, I'm off to pay my respect to by grandad who served in both WW. Let me just ring the photographs and the press to capture this private occasion and sell it to every media outlet and we're good to go.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The only thing that's missing from this car crash of a photo op is some video footage of Meg leading Harry round, hand around the back since he isn't capable of putting one foot in front of the other without her guiding him.

• Heart
If it is an earpiece, it could be for the photographer to give them directions without having to shout.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
WTF is going on in this photo? Harry looks like an old codger that has been wheeled out of his care home by his nurse/carer.

View attachment 304624
Ah that's the pic I was referring to (but didn't know how to add) a bit earlier. That's exactly what the OH said when he saw it . Though the pic we saw was much further away and it was really blurry and hard to know what he's doing. I find it so odd. I've seen another one of this but much closer since then somewhere. To me its like he's been told to point and not because he wants to .

Reactions: 13
Oh I agree

Just a couple of things re the photo's. I was sitting next to OH when I saw these pics and he commented on a few things. I mean his first thoughts were that Harry looked awful (previously commented on here). So thin. The way he stood placing with the wreath he felt his feet were all over the place. I know I'm not pleased at all by these pics but I wonder how much this was driven by Harry. To me he looks broken and there's a pic where they are walking away and he is looking down. Depressed ? Oh I don't know but is this the person driving this .

Anyway... re pic when they are walking among the graves. Someone posted on here a closer shot and it was this shot that OH asked what was going on behind his ear. His initial thought was that he was wearing an ear piece ? I don't know but its all a bit odd. Somethings a little odd.

Then that shot with them laying those flowers now away from the graves ...err... why ? (loved the pic with the caulis). Anyway he spotted a shadow to the right. It can't be the photographer so is either someone else or show of a tree. Suppose it could be protection people ?

There's also another pic that he thought was odd/bizarre. Again a long distance shot where he's doing something with his left hand (pointing@) but the right arm is just straight down. (ETA - its a pic on Meghans Mirror). OH thought it had the looks as though she was having to help him along. Now I'm not saying that this is what was happening but he hardly , in my view, a picture of a man in control . I feel he looks very weak.

So although I find these photo's out of order I do have great concern for Harry and his mental well being looking at those photos. Even more so.

Oh I don't know....

This is the pic that the OH was wondering what's going on round his ear. What is that ?
I found it odd that they took their masks off when "they were alone". Sounds like there were more than just the photographer...
If it's security why do they need security? Most people are trying to get away from them!

• Haha
Reactions: 19

View attachment 304624
I think it's just part of the terrible act they're putting on. He's trying to look like he's come over all emotional (like the cemetery bits in Saving Private Ryan) and needs her to give him extra support. All a con.

It's this picture that I find weird.

First of all the odd angle that is *entirely* framed on Haznoballs rather than whatever it is that he's putting the wreath in front of. We're told it's an obelisk but could be the gate pillar for the area where all the compost bins are for all we know. If it wasn't all about Hazno, would a much better photo not be taken from behind him so that we can see what it is he is supposed to be honouring by placing a wreath in front of it? Such a picture could still have had Hazno's back and the sides of the wreath in it as well as the obelisk or memorial or whatever it is? Or might that have revealed the Megflix camera crew on the other side :rolleyes:

Secondly what exactly is he doing here? We're supposed to think "placing a wreath" but to me it looks like he is rummaging around in a wreath that a previous visitor or the cemetery itself had already placed there, and nicking the ribbon or message off it :ROFLMAO:. Again a better picture would have been taken moments before with the wreath still in his hand and heading towards the stand.

1604932402434.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh I agree

Oh I don't know....

it’s the string that Meagain controls him by.

Seriously though agree with every word.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is anybody skilled in analysing the length and direction of the shadows and figuring out what time of day the pics were taken, in case it reveals that they were taken a week earlier and its all part of the setup :ROFLMAO: . I did see on Harry Markle's facebook page, someone that said they lived near there and it was stormy yesterday morning, not blue skies. But have no way to verify this.

Reactions: 16
I think it's just part of the terrible act they're putting on. He's trying to look like he's come over all emotional (like the cemetery bits in Saving Private Ryan) and needs her to give him extra support. All a con.

It's this picture that I find weird.

First of all the odd angle that is *entirely* framed on Haznoballs rather than whatever it is that he's putting the wreath in front of. We're told it's an obelisk but could be the gate pillar for the area where all the compost bins are for all we know. If it wasn't all about Hazno, would a much better photo not be taken from behind him so that we can see what it is he is supposed to be honouring by placing a wreath in front of it? Such a picture could still have had Hazno's back and the sides of the wreath in it as well as the obelisk or memorial or whatever it is? Or might that have revealed the Megflix camera crew on the other side :rolleyes:

Secondly what exactly is he doing here? We're supposed to think "placing a wreath" but to me it looks like he is rummaging around in a wreath that a previous visitor or the cemetery itself had already placed there, and nicking the ribbon or message off it :ROFLMAO:. Again a better picture would have been taken moments before with the wreath still in his hand and heading towards the stand.

View attachment 304649
I can just imagine them rummaging around their garage looking for that wreath tripod before that trip to the cemetery. Dying!! 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.