Harry and Meghan #46 never mind the Harkles, God save The Queen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn't a note to self supposed to be literally just that? Hmm, a note to all your twitter fans, to stir the pot even more - yes, that sounds like a Scooby Do tactic!
Knobhead.

it’s infuriating how if you have an opinion and call out their disgusting behaviour it’s ‘nasty and hateful‘.

He’s an advert for censorship, which is what the harkles want. They should be bleeping censored.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
On Loose Women just now, all panellists pro Harry and RF mean

They did a poll asking were the RF petty, and 51% said yes. However 2 tweets Andrea read out, said he made his bed etc etc.

I've turned over!

He'll change his tune when in the Courts and under oath.
One of the ladies was shaking her head when the tweet got read out. :ROFLMAO:

WTF is going on in this photo? Harry looks like an old codger that has been wheeled out of his care home by his nurse/carer.
He actually looks really confused like he's having a breakdown here!

View attachment 304624
This is hilarious. Methinks they took a class in the Joey Tribbiani 'Smell the fart' school of acting. 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Long time lurker but first time posting.

I’m so bleeping disgusting by these two. I was on Twitter earlier and am disappointed to see the amount of people actually supporting jcmh. There are negative comments under ships tweet but if you search Harry’s name in the search bar almost all the tweets are in support of the cunts. He has so much support from vets and anyone in the services, even though he left them to go to the lion king thing.

I don’t believe how angry this has made me! bleeping morons 🤬

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Oh I agree

I have to say I've got behind with this thread since these photo's surfaced .

Just a couple of things re the photo's. I was sitting next to OH when I saw these pics and he commented on a few things. I mean his first thoughts were that Harry looked awful (previously commented on here). So thin. The way he stood placing with the wreath he felt his feet were all over the place. I know I'm not pleased at all by these pics but I wonder how much this was driven by Harry. To me he looks broken and there's a pic where they are walking away and he is looking down. Depressed ? Oh I don't know but is this the person driving this .

Anyway... re pic when they are walking among the graves. Someone posted on here a closer shot and it was this shot that OH asked what was going on behind his ear. His initial thought was that he was wearing an ear piece ? I don't know but its all a bit odd. Somethings a little odd.

Then that shot with them laying those flowers now away from the graves ...err... why ? (loved the pic with the caulis). Anyway he spotted a shadow to the right. It can't be the photographer so is either someone else or show of a tree. Suppose it could be protection people ?

There's also another pic that he thought was odd/bizarre. Again a long distance shot where he's doing something with his left hand (pointing@) but the right arm is just straight down. (ETA - its a pic on Meghans Mirror). OH thought it had the looks as though she was having to help him along. Now I'm not saying that this is what was happening but he hardly , in my view, a picture of a man in control . I feel he looks very weak.

So although I find these photo's out of order I do have great concern for Harry and his mental well being looking at those photos. Even more so.

Oh I don't know....

This is the pic that the OH was wondering what's going on round his ear. What is that ?
Think this is a radio mike/earpiece? Pretty sure they were filming for their documentary as well as the photoshoot. Now you've spotted his wire, I'm certain.

And I agree - Hazza looks desperately thin and almost tottering around in those shots.

Reactions: 21
Is anybody skilled in analysing the length and direction of the shadows and figuring out what time of day the pics were taken, in case it reveals that they were taken a week earlier and its all part of the setup :ROFLMAO: . I did see on Harry Markle's facebook page, someone that said they lived near there and it was stormy yesterday morning, not blue skies. But have no way to verify this.
Hi @kev1974 - I'm not exactly skilled but I am a photographer and know a bit about shadows so I'll give it a go!

The wreath fiddling & the flower laying have quite long shadows so consistent with being taken early morning when the sun is still climbing - if you check out the shadows where they are mournfully tiptoeing down the hill you can see the shadows are much shorter consistent with the sun being directly overhead so around noon.

The exif data on the shots shows they were uploaded to computer at 12.09 to 12.18 ish on 9th November (LA time) - 2 mins apart which is consistent with how long files take to upload. And consistent with what time they hit UK (8pm ish) - however I find it difficult to believe the photographer was able to fire the shots, upload them immediately, edit them, get immediate official approval and get them over to Sussex press all within a couple of minutes!

Sure experienced press photographers can do this with a whole editorial team behind them but this guy seems more of a fashion / portrait photographer and is unlikely to have such efficient procedures in place.

This timelapse shows what shadows do at what time of day - Let me have a look at the layout of the cemetary and see if I can figure out a bit more accurately.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Hi @kev1974 - I'm not exactly skilled but I am a photographer and know a bit about shadows so I'll give it a go!

The wreath fiddling & the flower laying have quite long shadows so consistent with being taken early morning when the sun is still climbing - if you check out the shadows where they are mournfully tiptoeing down the hill you can see the shadows are much shorter consistent with the sun being directly overhead so around noon.

The exif data on the shots shows they were uploaded to computer at 12.09 to 12.18 ish on 9th November (LA time) - 2 mins apart which is consistent with how long files take to upload. And consistent with what time they hit UK (8pm ish) - however I find it difficult to believe the photographer was able to fire the shots, upload them immediately, edit them, get immediate official approval and get them over to Sussex press all within a couple of minutes!

Sure experienced press photographers can do this with a whole editorial team behind them but this guy seems more of a fashion / portrait photographer and is unlikely to have such efficient procedures in place.

This timelapse shows what shadows do at what time of day - Let me have a look at the layout of the cemetary and see if I can figure out a bit more accurately.

Wow, amazing input Lozenger! Thanks x

Reactions: 25

Here's an aerial view of the cemetery and the obelisk:

I am not an experienced photographer by any means but have done quite a lot of early morning stuff in the past and I would agree that the lighting and shadows would suggest early morning when looking at the direction the shots were taken from at the obelisk. Sunrise is currently 6.20am in LA and according to weather reports it was sunny early yesterday morning so those shots could have been taken 8-9ish i guess although the cemetery opens at 8am to the public. I agree later shots were probably about 11-12ish so time to nip out for brunch/burger then back again. Surely they wouldn't have demanded a "private visit" and made them open later to accommodate their wishes ??:unsure:

• Sick
Reactions: 20
I think he will try to.......but then let's see if he's allowed to get away with doing so.
No matter how he tries to spin it, his behaviour speaks volumes and everyone will know that he was stripped of his title because of the continuing disrespect he has shown to Queen, Country, and Family!

Reactions: 23

these two are disgusting
Totally agree. I also don't think that the Royal family would have leaked to the press that they refused Haznoballs request. They would have kept it to themselves so this whole fuss creating a victim narrative could only have come from the Harkles themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Totally agree. I also don't think that the Royal family would have leaked to the press that they refused Haznoballs request. They would have kept it to themselves so this whole fuss creating a victim narrative could only have come from the Harkles themselves.
and the Harkles wonder why they ALWAYS get bad press... maybe they should stop and think that the problem isn't the press.. the problem is THEM. I am SO sick and tired of their victim narrative. the more they speak and post pictures, the more demon horns i see coming out of their heads.

Scoobie should be DEMOTED as a "royal" reporter and promote himself as a gossip reporter since he is quoting Laineygossip 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I'm utterly disgusted that these 2 arseholes have used dead soldiers for their own publicity ,how frigging dare they ? As the Aunty of a soldier who has carried dead mates to the plane in both Afghan and Iraq I have seen 1st hand the pain and for these 2 to use them to merch themselves on the backs of dead soldiers is below contempt :mad: I hope this is the final straw for the Queen and she acts quickly to end this farce ,to say I'm livid is an understatement

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
If you can't see that the royal family wouldn't leak that Harry's request had been denied any more than they wanted to remind people why Andrew wasn't there, then you're an idiot or deliberately twisting the narrative.

The only people who "benefit" from this are the Harkles who leaked "Harry was devastated" and then produced an alternative ceremony a few hours later. And of course Scobie who only has a job thanks to Meghan and the gossip bloggers trying to stoke another Harkles vs Meanies to drive traffic.

Reactions: 27
I think it's just part of the terrible act they're putting on. He's trying to look like he's come over all emotional (like the cemetery bits in Saving Private Ryan) and needs her to give him extra support. All a con.

It's this picture that I find weird.

First of all the odd angle that is *entirely* framed on Haznoballs rather than whatever it is that he's putting the wreath in front of. We're told it's an obelisk but could be the gate pillar for the area where all the compost bins are for all we know. If it wasn't all about Hazno, would a much better photo not be taken from behind him so that we can see what it is he is supposed to be honouring by placing a wreath in front of it? Such a picture could still have had Hazno's back and the sides of the wreath in it as well as the obelisk or memorial or whatever it is? Or might that have revealed the Megflix camera crew on the other side :rolleyes:

Secondly what exactly is he doing here? We're supposed to think "placing a wreath" but to me it looks like he is rummaging around in a wreath that a previous visitor or the cemetery itself had already placed there, and nicking the ribbon or message off it :ROFLMAO:. Again a better picture would have been taken moments before with the wreath still in his hand and heading towards the stand.

View attachment 304649
He really does look strange in that photo.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.