Harry and Meghan #46 never mind the Harkles, God save The Queen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG! You really have got the full list there, bloody crying at the placements Pom, fanny flap candle next to the Merkin 🀣🀣 poor old Tiny Tears looks like she's constipated! 🀭😘
Loooooool πŸ€­πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„ xx

That's made me laugh very much πŸ˜„πŸ˜˜ xx
Tiny tears constipated πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜… x

The plush penis looks joined to the Merkin part as well lol...I didn't realise to after I posted ❀

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Hmm. The Duke of Sussex is the patron of this is he? Let's see what support he actually gives it, other than empty word spew on zoom or whatever.
"Well ugh sooooo....hum, racial bias ? No, erm, unconscious racial bias ? Well, something with bias and Meghan and race. And bias ! Did I talk about the bias?"

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Love it πŸ˜† you forgot the signed bananas 🍌🍌
Thank you πŸ’•πŸ˜˜ xx

Good point πŸ˜… x

Here are some bananas. I've made to throw at Meghan when we are outside court lol
Harry is a blue slug as his wore that blue suit in the news lately...we can put salt on him then use the bananas to throw at Meghan lol 🀭 x

Resizer_16049746088740.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
For all you know it could be a Christmas wreath they picked up on their way to the cemetary 🀣
most likely a Thanksgiving wreath, as it's nearly time. Also, California is awash with poppies, why not lay those? Didn't fit the narrative ( picked them ourselves). bleeping hell, they'll be thinking they're the cunty version of Monty Don next!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Been out all weekend due to a neighbours death and funeral today. We take it quite seriously here.
It made me feel sick to see them trampling over the graves.
And then merching her horrible suede stilletoes.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
here is the telegraph article

OMG! BS, the whole of it!

The Palace would find it difficult to condemn her for promoting gender or racial equality, making this option win-win. (Not that any option is truly win-win for Meghan, who will certainly be criticised by some, whatever move she chooses to make).
Here we go again! The typically sugar thing to say. Poor MM, she will always be critizied, no matter what she does. NO! She won't be critizied if she leads a private life, like she said she craved. She won't be critizied if she just goes and earns some money the normal way, like everyone else does. She won't be critizied if she does quiet charity work like gazillions of people AND celebrities do. And she won't certainly be critizied by me if she just quietly fucks off for Christs sake!

... the opportunity to work with Meghan in some way might be too good to pass up ...
Really? A studied, self-made politician can't pass the opportunity to talk to a social climber of the worst sort that has nothing of importance to say, has done nothing of consequence but snag the dimwit, has no field of expertise other than yachting (?) merching little bracelets and shoes and brown nosing on a not so successful blog? Really? You gotta be kidding me!

Might Meghan use the demise of a president so fond of tweeting abuse to call for a new era of online loveliness, empathy and understanding?
Why this could work: As a cause, it would be an uphill struggle, sure; but also one that’s uncontroversial enough to make it acceptable for someone in Meghan’s position.
No, it is not uncontroversial, because again it is only self-serving, has no other purpose than shut up her critics and make the www a censored place. If it were for the likes of them, we'd be crouching on the darknet, cast into one pot with the scum that brokers their arms, drugs and trafficking deals there and would be up for the police or the CIA to locate us and shut us down, because we aren't "kind" enough for the queen of minge and merge!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Excellent well written piece by Jan Moir.

Latest Yankee Wally for those interested

Love the Jan Moir piece .......except her description of Smeggy as "young wife".....!

Much as I love the idea of Jan being a Tattler I don't believe we would use that term 🀣🀣🀣

Definitely think the "film crew" were there.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Love the Jan Moir piece .......except her description of Smeggy as "young wife".....!

Much as I love the idea of Jan being a Tattler I don't believe we would use that term 🀣🀣🀣

Definitely think the "film crew" were there.
I'm hoping she was being sarcastic πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 15

lol now there's a front-on picture of Haznoballs' wreath, he really did use a Christmas one didn't he!

1604996284533.png

As for his "UK wreath", turns out it was made in January, so before the pair of them went full flounce. They were out of the country by then but I don't think they had launched their shonky website attempting to redefine the royal family at that point.

1604996344327.png

Can any of the sugars explain why, if Hazard was so keen to have a wreath laid on his behalf, he couldn't find any of the military mates he's supposedly got, to take this wreath and lay it at any one of the huge number of the Remembrance services that happened up and down the country (even during covid). Surely one of his fellow officers could have done it somewhere for him? Oh no silly me, that wouldn't have generated the necessary photos and merching opportunities.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34

lol now there's a front-on picture of Haznoballs' wreath, he really did use a Christmas one didn't he!

View attachment 305306

As for his "UK wreath", turns out it was made in January, so before the pair of them went full flounce. They were out of the country by then but I don't think they had launched their shonky website attempting to redefine the royal family at that point.

View attachment 305309

Can any of the sugars explain why, if Hazard was so keen to have a wreath laid on his behalf, he couldn't find any of the military mates he's supposedly got, to take this wreath and lay it at any one of the huge number of the Remembrance services that happened up and down the country (even during covid). Surely one of his fellow officers could have done it somewhere for him? Oh no silly me, that wouldn't have generated the necessary photos and merching opportunities.
That wouldvgavevrewuired a "mate"!

Scooby doo would have done it, for sure!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Meghan's author of her biography is going to be on Lorraine today. Lorraine speaking to Piers about what the author said 'We should've done more to keep Meghan' Piers went on full Meghan rant. 'we should've done less' he ranted 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Can you buy poppies in the USA? I know the French wear a cornflower for the Nov 11 remembrance.

All Scoby ever does is encourage misinformation and activates attack mode of the squad. He really is an odious man.
It’s awful. I just went to read. Misinformation is 100% correct. I’ve never properly delved into the Sugars but now I know why - it makes me RAGE 😑😑😑😑😑😠.

they are just not even attempting to tell the truth - just full out lies.
It has never been clearer to me that Omid is there purely to be a mouthpiece and β€œhit back” at the very relevent truths being told and observed by these 2.

I cannot even begin to express my anger at the photos from Sunday. As a veteran with a Serving husband it quite literally boils my piss. (A phrase I spent many years trying to avoid ever uttering).

As an aside, I was interested in Harry’s medals. He appears to have had his KCVO removed or certainly wasn’t wearing it as I believe he would be entitled to if he was wearing his medals that day....that is interesting. It’s an honour awarded by the Queen, he must have been told his not allowed to wear it...it amuses me though that they let him keep his gifted Jubillee medal of 2002 (he wasn’t issued that as wasn’t In the army in 2002 and you had to have served for 5 years at that point anyway).

Right best get back to the day job. Love the threads Tatlers, thank you. πŸ₯°

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.