Harry and Meghan #46 never mind the Harkles, God save The Queen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Judging by their latest stunt İ think we are looking at loss of titles and place in accession by reason of insanity.

A youtube commenter suggests that the photos were taken on 29th October so if that is correct this was not a spontaneous act of 'private' honour on Remembrance Sunday but a cynically planned photo/merch/netflix doc op.

İ had to laugh, another youtube commenter described MM as wearing stilettos in the grass, no tights, no hat, and with hair that reminded her of the lady who sold pegs at the door of her childhood home......İ think most everyone is appalled by this spectacle but also a fair few are finding it a sad representation of how cut off from the Royals they are and will become. Can't wait for them to slither into obscurity.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Agree with all comments re how appalling this is but a few thoughts...in the pic is Megs actually standing behind him for once? Think they’ve shot a massive own goal/ deal breaker . Final straw like when Diana did her I/v! Also with their “Review” coming up in 2 months .. very very bad timing. Trying to make themselves RF in USA.. Queen will not accept that.
7D4C4870-9084-4A53-9513-C6852F9CEFFF.png
7D4C4870-9084-4A53-9513-C6852F9CEFFF.png

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I put this on here for now lol...
Can you spot the Richmond and Meghan's perfume 😄

View attachment 305009
Love it! The conveyor belt 🤣

More suggestions for the belt guys:

Tiny Tears Doll.
Inflatable moonbump.
Disney video.
CUDDLY TOY (poms plush penis).
Fondue Set.
Vagina Candle (labelled HRH Meghan).
Teasmade (with plastic beakers & broken China).
Foot File for cloven hoofs.
Union Jack Merkin.

Carry on....... 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

Tiny Tears Doll.
Inflatable moonbump.
Disney video.
Fondue Set.
Union Jack Merkin.

Carry on....... 😘
Thank you 😘❤ xx
Loooooool 🤭 great list 😄 x
Love poms plush penis 😄 x

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Agree with all comments re how appalling this is but a few thoughts...in the pic is Megs actually standing behind him for once? Think they’ve shot a massive own goal/ deal breaker . Final straw like when Diana did her I/v! Also with their “Review” coming up in 2 months .. very very bad timing. Trying to make themselves RF in USA.. Queen will not accept that. View attachment 305013View attachment 305013
No, look at the feet. She'd never stand behind him voluntarily.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He did duck all when he was on his army tour he was a liability. So duck off with all the war hero tit sugars 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
This. There was a lot of good will toward Harry from the Army - I think a lot of the lads recognised that he wanted to be 'normal' and deploy properly and couldn't, and there was a certain amount of pity for him because of it. That has very quickly burnt out - he's a laughing stock amongst the military now. It would be sad if he hadn't done it by his own hand.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
The other guy got the pom plush penis 😄
No idea who he is..his just a contestant lol...

Resizer_16049550946980.jpg

Back later 💕🤗 xx

Ps...he don't look too happy with plush penis. 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Agree with all comments re how appalling this is but a few thoughts...in the pic is Megs actually standing behind him for once? Think they’ve shot a massive own goal/ deal breaker . Final straw like when Diana did her I/v! Also with their “Review” coming up in 2 months .. very very bad timing. Trying to make themselves RF in USA.. Queen will not accept that. View attachment 305013View attachment 305013
He looks totally insane in that photo 🤪😃

Tiny Tears Doll.
Inflatable moonbump.
Disney video.
Fondue Set.
Union Jack Merkin.

Carry on....... 😘
Love it 💖 but you forgot the star prize 🤩
Harrys balls 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

Tiny Tears Doll.
Inflatable moonbump.
Disney video.
Fondue Set.
Union Jack Merkin.

Carry on....... 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
No I use Duck Duck Go for chrome for here so luckily I don't see any ads

Was this amount of protection offered for William or did he just get on with it like his colleagues?
I'm thinking of getting duckduckgo can you use the two simultaneously?

I wish there was more coverage about her merching that day as 1. I dont think many people know and 2. It would surely put a lot of people off

Reactions: 12
WTF is going on in this photo? Harry looks like an old codger that has been wheeled out of his care home by his nurse/carer.
He actually looks really confused like he's having a breakdown here!

View attachment 304624
He’s looking at mecow’s phone
Megs why has no one given me any sympathy
posts on Twitter ?
What are you deleting ?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Bit of a random one, but I was just taking a look at the Walk of Oman (for Walking with the Wounded) that Hazza managed a Zoom video to support when it launched in September. A couple of weeks ago, it was pushed back to February 2021. I had a theory that we'd get a Cosplay Royal Lite tour of Oman to go along with it but at least we are spared that until next year.

Muscat: Walking With The Wounded (WWTW), a UK-based leading military charity, decided to postpone their fundraising expedition to Oman until the new year, adhering to COVID-19 guidelines both in the UK and Oman.

Therefore, the Grenadier Walk of Oman expedition will now run from February 18 to March 9 in 2021.

The organisers said that in light of the recent COVID-19 updates and with a second spike and further restrictions expected, the safety of the team embarking on the trek was of paramount importance.

The 22-day walk was earlier scheduled to be held from November 20 till December 11 and the team was to take on an epic trek inspired by Wilfred Thesiger (1910-2003).

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm thinking of getting duckduckgo can you use the two simultaneously?

I wish there was more coverage about her merching that day as 1. I dont think many people know and 2. It would surely put a lot of people off
Yes, just go into settings and turn off use as default browser.

Reactions: 7
Long time lurker and posting for the first time to say these two have gone further than I thought possible. Remembrance Sunday and they send out a staged photo op? Seriously?!

I have no time at all for Andrew but at least he has kept out of the way and quiet since his epic downfall.

They truly are a pair of what Freda says!!! 🤯
@flugella were you a DS NAT DOT? (Or do you have a twin)

I think this latest Harkle outrage is going to be a pivot point for many to come round to our point of view on this thread.

Last edited:
🎶The hips don't lie 🎶🤣🤣 bigger they are getting every photo op.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.