Harry and Meghan #442 You’re so vein, I bet you think this trip is about you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the Air Peace twitter account ( sorry can’t link- can someone get it ) there’s a photo of H&M at the plane

It‘s hashtagged #RoyallyApproved and a caption of ‘ Air Peace earns royal approval , becomes the airline of choice for Prince Harry and Meghan ‘.

isn’t that an endorsement ??!!!!!
A royally approved 'air piece?

Another top seller for the Harkles...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
You know, all this ‘ just missed a cheque’ stuff means nothing if it’s not coming from a named source
Why isn’t their accountant or lawyer making a statement to clarify ? A professional like Rick Genow ???

( who I am going to call from now on …Rick Genowwhatyou‘redoing ?)

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Imagine you had never heard of her (which would be bliss!) and using just your own general life experience to assess her, by watching a couple of her so-called speeches, reading some of the word salad she puts out, how many millions in the world, even if they didn't speak English, would say, "She's mental, I'd steer well clear". In Igbo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
At least they aren't going to Nazi Germany like the Windsors did
[/QUOTE]
Probably only because Nazi Germany isn't there any more.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
She has a VPL at her waist, FFS! And what is that lump in the region of her belly? A stray moon bump?
One of the kids flat-packed themselves to her stomach as they didn't want to be left home. Again.
---
Just home from work so got wine and having a ponder. It's funny you know, these folk we follow on here all exhibit many common traits. Of the ones I follow, none of them seem to be able to process what their eyes take in when they look in a mirror or at a selfie and see what *everybody else* will. Like their vision is seriously flawed or summat.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
She wrong foots people with her sheer audacity and bad manners, she has no decorum or shame. The microphone and camera are better than any drug to her.
---

I really like your opinions on things, I have agreed with 99.9% of your posts if not all. You give pause for alternative thought on many things that I would never think of but which make sense to me so many times. Your thoughts on the flatpacks in particular are making more sense the longer they are made conspicuous by their extended absence.
---

Poetry in motion.
Thank you much appreciated !
Everyone says how smart the Nigerians are, but the Ho has been boasting for a long time now that she's 43% Nigerian. The Nigerians have had plenty of time to check her ancestry, and have only themselves to blame if they've honoured her as a Nigerian princess when she's actually from the US - white and Afro-American.

It's like these idiots who buy dogs off the internet, paying for a Labrador puppy but they get a "meat dog". Why have these "clever Nigerians" foisted these frauds on their country and made themselves look stupid? What did Lagos and BP expect?

The Nigerians along with the rest of the world must know how the Ho treats people, how she changes her colour to suit the occasion. Called herself Caucasian? Not much research needed here or deep digging, anyone with half an eye can see that she's so excruciatingly colour-conscious that she felt superior to these women because she's whiter than they are, queening it with her straight stolen hair. The Stoat is a racist outcast traitor to his country. None of this makes sense.

What was the deal ? We've been had here and we don't know how, but there was an agenda. Dan Wootton won't put us straight of that I'm sure, none of them will. The most telling post I've seen is the Laura Poirot one posted by @LadyMuck, that if the Royal PR / MI6 don't want us knowing, we won't know. That's clearly true.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
You know, all this ‘ just missed a cheque’ stuff means nothing if it’s not coming from a named source
Why isn’t their accountant or lawyer making a statement to clarify ? A professional like Rick Genow ???

( who I am going to call from now on …Rick Genowwhatyou‘redoing ?)

It is not just the check - they did not do the required external audits or paperwork either

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Desperate for the cow’s DNA. Sorry cows 🤭

How hard would it be to get a used container with Duchess Megocchio’s oral excretions on it? I am sure that a hospital worker, restaurant staff member, domestic or aide would be paid hundreds of thousands for such a sample.

PLEASE SOMEBODY get that biartch’s DNA. 43% Nigerian my rrrrrs !

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Everyone says how smart the Nigerians are, but the Ho has been boasting for a long time now that she's 43% Nigerian. The Nigerians have had plenty of time to check her ancestry, and have only themselves to blame if they've honoured her as a Nigerian princess when she's actually from the US - white and Afro-American.

It's like these idiots who buy dogs off the internet, paying for a Labrador puppy but they get a "meat dog". Why have these "clever Nigerians" foisted these frauds on their country and made themselves look stupid? What did Lagos and BP expect?

The Nigerians along with the rest of the world must know how the Ho treats people, how she changes her colour to suit the occasion. Called herself Caucasian? Not much research needed here or deep digging, anyone with half an eye can see that she's so excruciatingly colour-conscious that she felt superior to these women because she's whiter than they are, queening it with her straight stolen hair. The Stoat is a racist outcast traitor to his country. None of this makes sense.

What was the deal ? We've been had here and we don't know how, but there was an agenda. Dan Wootton won't put us straight of that I'm sure, none of them will. The most telling post I've seen is the Laura Poirot one posted by @LadyMuck, that if the Royal PR / MI6 don't want us knowing, we won't know. That's clearly true.
She displayed racist behaviour at the previous polo match. Towards the black lady at the prize giving.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I'm pondering this cheque nonsense....

I'm bloody sure if I was potentially staring down that barrel - I'd sure as tit NOT post the cheque, if it was localish I'd be driving it across, if not localish I'd be making 'local' arrangements to get it squared away.

And a huge besides - bank transfer?? Surely that is a possible thing in the US? Christ, I can and have bank transferred/direct transferred money from an app to companies all over the world in seconds!

Come on - they want us to believe that a big "Foundation" like Arseywell send cheques in the post? Surely these days organizations pay these sort of recurrent bills via internet banking/direct transfer?

I think that the Harkles are strapped for cash - there was this blind back in January around the same time that the delinquency went down

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Permanently behind as ever but a few thoughts on today's rip-roaring antics.

1. I am surprised by my lack of surprise at the Arsewipe deliquency. Pair of grifters need every aspect of their finances held up to sunlight and I hope this is the start.

2. Is Invictus next in the revelation line and could the previously revoltingly staunch Euge et al hence have been ordered to give Harald's mucky ventures a swerve as a result?

3. Waaaagh having its lying arse smacked all over the shop. Just :LOL: :ROFLMAO:😂

Today has been a good day 😊

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
I’m a Scot, 100%.
But…part of the family are teuchters (highlanders)
Then there are the ones from the western isles, maybe a bit of Viking there.
Some are east coast weavers so might just have some Flemish blood.
Then some were at the court of Mary Queen of Scots, so could be a bit of french.
And as we have border ancestors (apparently) there might be some Roman blood.
And that’s just the ones we are sure about….there are a few skeletons.

So..how can people (Usually American) claim to have a percentage of Scottish blood.?
Same applies to any nationality
Gosh, my family's profile is so much like yours (with a load of teuchters and some bits and bobs of German Jewish, Orkney, English and other tiny bits thrown in for good measure). Confirmed Flemish line. A suspected Roman-derived name (on Family Search there's a photo of my borders G G grandfather whose family still actually lived on the site of a Roman fort. He looks like an old fashioned Italian waiter!) .
As your lot were at court then we're probably related, given all the continual family and cousin intermarrying that went on for centuries in Scotland.

Somehow, with all that mixing and matching, the teuchter line predominated (I have a Norse/Viking-derived surname and my grandchildren are certainly all gey wee teuchters! So that's brillyunt as far as I'm concerned! The Vikings rampage on 🤣 ).

As you and @CELESTE CROCKETT say, so many different gene pools and possibilities. That definitely holds true for all my American rellies.
I think of our lot as mutts and mongrels... it's like many in the Western world.
Add in the skeletons and misinformation that has accrued over the centuries and few people with more than a few generations in the US can lay claim to such a large %age of DNA from any one clan/tribe/nation.
It would be extraordinary for a very fair-skinned person like Smeg to actually have so much DNA from just a single African west coast country.
It would have required just about every one of Smeg's enslaved and later ancestors to be 'Nigerian' for that level of homogeneity to be so consistently preserved.
(If it's true then she'd get the top place in the Finding Your Roots Hall of Fame!!)

But I've been banging on about this since she came out with this unsubstantiated Nigerian palaver.
It's so good to see that the Nigerians have picked up on this, as have many on SM.
The truth will out sooner or later.

And, rats! like hundreds of thousands of Brits (including Hazno), our family is actually distantly related to SMEG (in at least two lines).

----
Here's an intriguing comment from

Cath says:
October 11, 2020 at 7:49 pm
I was checking out Meghan Markle’s maternal great grandparents (Doria’s grandparents) and they were actually half-siblings. SAME mother but different father. I have specific birth and death dates if you’d like to bring her true geneology up to date.

ME: I've spent several hours searching for the veracity of this claim.
Doria Ragland's tree is one of the most convoluted I've come across. A number of second marriages and a lot of movement around the country latterly. Some of the Smeg trees appearing in newspapers/magazines aren't accurate. Also a number of Doria's trees online hide her putative mother's name (Jeanette nee Forshey, Arnold/Johnson) for unknown reasons.

I'm not going to pursue this but, looking at the Ragland trees and connected information on genealogy sites, incest wouldn't be much of a surprise to me - and of course it would be hidden.

• Wow
  • Sad

Freakish eye for detail, huh? 🤣
Their finances and everything they touch have been in trouble for years, and we've lost track of how many accounting irregularities and problems there have been. An excuse will be found for this and it will be smoothed over - maybe the fault of the inefficient taxman? If they are short, the money will be found to bail them out.

• Heart
  • Sick
If Harry would just grab that stupid scarf bit around her neck, he could throttle her and put us all out of our misery!
---

Totally agree her eyes look wild like she’s been on something.
Odds on they're both off their tits, and that's why he's wearing dark glasses so much these days.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

Spotted on smm who have it archived. There is pushback. The cost, diplomacy, etc. The type of questions our own craven media should be asking rather than fawning over far more important stuff like the slit up the front of Smeg's dress, etc.

Screenshot_20240514-191658_kindlephoto-734361469.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.