Harry and Meghan #442 You’re so vein, I bet you think this trip is about you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those kids probably don't know who their parents are let alone their grandparents. Come on.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Reddit ... lets hope with a fine toothcomb

Human Rights Organisation in Nigeria calls for investigation into use of public funds on the Grifter trip
News/Media/Tabloids

The latest video from TRG The Royal Grift tells us that Nigerian media reports that HURIWA - Human Rights Writers of Nigeria calls for an investigation into how much public resources were poured into this trip?

re: the various lumps & bumps ... recording devices in soft pouches? the todger one could have slipped from around/behind??

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Permanently behind as ever but a few thoughts on today's rip-roaring antics.

1. I am surprised by my lack of surprise at the Arsewipe deliquency. Pair of grifters need every aspect of their finances held up to sunlight and I hope this is the start.

2. Is Invictus next in the revelation line and could the previously revoltingly staunch Euge et al hence been ordered to give Harald's mucky ventures a swerve as a result?

3. Waaaagh having its lying arse smacked all over the shop. Just :LOL: :ROFLMAO:😂

Today has been a good day 😊
Haznomates = always mollycoddled and cared for, including financially. Never paid a bill in his life!

Dutcharse Megocchio = did several seasons in Suits and hadn’t even acquired a house. Looking at the lifestyle she led, far above her means - it looks like she spent it all on clothes, appearance and expensive travel. Points to a profound lack of money sense & management.

Would two such financial disasters/grifters have employed an exacting bean counting accountancy contingent? Not necessarily; it’s highly likely, imho, that these two are simply not savvy enough to understand the implications of failing to attend to their compliance obligations. Thought they were so clever with their Delaware incorporation where nonprofits ‘retain the flexibility to tailor its governance to meet its unique needs’ huh.
Bring on a deep-dive investigation and let’s go back through all Megocchio’s prior returns while they’re at it!

IMG_1550.gif

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Comments ripping the piss out of Miss Narcissistickle 😂😂😂 oh the come down after such a successful quasi royal tour
IMG_9448.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Imagine if there had been a plane malfunction and they had called on a top pilot who just happened to be travelling with them🤣
and relieved it with a quick twiddle on his joystick.. (as he has no doubt done many times before)

• Haha
Reactions: 24
And they HAD A COMMONWEALTH ROLE but threw it away!
I think the late Queen heard back about how badly the Harkles behaved on the Australian trip and was regretting that she had given them that role.

My guess is that they were pulled up for their behaviour and they didn't like being told off. I think the commonwealth positions would have been taken away from them (if they'd stayed) because the RF are supposed to act like diplomats, and evidently prick Harold and the ho lacked the necessary intelligence, tact and charm.

They honestly did us all a favour by going, although I still think that they might have been asked to leave.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Those kids probably don't know who their parents are let alone their grandparents. Come on.
Who’s been telling Prince Archie of Sussex that his grandad is a King but don’t want to encourage his dreams of travelling here to see him?

Those poor poor children.

• Sick
  • Sad
Who’s been telling Prince Archie of Sussex that his grandad is a King but don’t want to encourage his dreams of travelling here to see him?

If they do video call as frequently as has been made out (and I don’t believe it for an instant) then what do they tell the kids about not travelling to visit? There will be wealthier families with kids at their school who jet off hither and yon for the holidays but the flatpacks never go anywhere….or if they do, then they don’t need IPP as they are invisible to anyone who might care! Or are they making the RF out to be nasty racists who hate mommy so daddy won’t allow them to meet? All flannel, dross and drivel.

• Sick
Reactions: 29
IMG_2431.jpeg
Yeah, I’m sure it was a Post Box …
Well it looked like one …Hang on, they’re red in UK …
…….Yeah, definitely a Post Box …definitely….anyway…..Huh! What can go wrong !!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 36

“Archie - you are only a plane crash away from being the King of England”. (Meghan’s nightly mantra to Flatpack 1)

[King Archie (circa 2070) looking very much like his maternal grandfather.]

IMG_1551.jpeg

• Haha
Neil Sean... as ever we have to say allegedly....

Thanks @wibble
Neil said that on his visit to the UK just before flying to Nigeria, the Stoat had hoped to be able to take back a personal message from the King to the Nigerian president. This would have given validation to the Sussexes and their visit. Therefore the Sussexes were angry at the British High Commissioner said that the visit was not an official one.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
AN APOLOGY

I got a lot of angry/sick faces in response to my last comment on the previous fred - I think because I mentioned the 'B' word. I didn't realise it still causes so much anger!! In my defence I'd had a few wines and was annoyed at the Gruesome Twosome and their Nigeria Nonsense.

On topic, thank duck that's all over and done with!!!
Well, I'm sorry that you felt you had to apologise!
I'm glad that you raised this topic.

But now I'm a bit worried if I might have left others a disconcerted or puzzled....

In fact I have whole days when Smeg and/or Haz appear in a post they (not the poster) get the angry/sick face from me. Just for being cunts.

But I would never throw angry/sick faces at a fellow Tattler because of their opinion or the words they used!
Because everyone is entitled to express their opinions and in the way that they want.

To be honest, I just assumed that it was kind of protocol that all our 'likes/dislikes' are about the people/activities described in the post.

So if you get a angry/sick face from me, it's not you, it's me being pissed off at the person or situation you wrote about!
❤

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Neil Sean... as ever we have to say allegedly...

Thanks again @wibble
The Ho's one-hour delay in arriving for an event was because of make-up issues and what to wear, discussions about the Anthem. She said that when people saw her they'd overlook her late arrival. Harald was allegedly furious. Is this a staged meltdown or the real thing?

• Angry
Reactions: 30
She even looks like Wallis Simpson in that photo....
I have to disagree with you there.

Wallis had style.

You can't buy it; you're born with it.

The ILBW can't even fake it. Like everything else, she tries to copy other people's ideas and achievements and just can't pull it off.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.