Harry and Meghan #442 You’re so vein, I bet you think this trip is about you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet Meg has not eaten so much as a mouthful of jam in her god damn ozempic loving life!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I really hope it's all going to come out now. 11 companies in Delaware!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
I'm still laughing at his book Spare losing out in both categories that it was nominated for at the British Book Awards! Beaten by a puzzle book and a politics book. Lol.

And now all this about Arsewell being delinquent. Not a good day for the horrible harkles haha.

All we need now is his visa to be made public, titles removed and LoS and CoS!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I've been following the Rebecca Joynes trial - the teacher accused of having sex with two of her pupils...

This is from the cross examination today...

"Mr Allman put it to Joynes that she would 'insinuate' to Boy B that she would 'harm' herself or kill herself if he ended the relationship, or that 'if he did he would be responsible if you lost the baby'.

Rejecting the accusation, she claimed her words to him had been: 'I can't do this any more
.'"

Where have I heard that before?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
I really hope it's all going to come out now. 11 companies in Delaware!!

Are the authorities auditing/investigating them though?
It's all well and good that people on social media bring this stuff to our attention, but is anyone with power doing anything about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
They say that the cheque got lost in the post yet Archewell was declared delinquent 4 months ago. Also as the delinquency notice was issued on the 3rd of May why wasn't the cheque sent on that date as it does not make any sense as to why they waited 10 days before they sent out a new cheque. As somebody rightfully pointed out in the comments under normal circumstances you would get a reminder and then a warning of penalties before being struck off. So, surely Harry and Meghan were aware of all of this and if they were how come they didn't react to the situation straight away instead of waiting for the delinquency notice to be issued. So many things do not add up?
LOL! And they were still hiring staff for Archewell during all this. So their staff are nothing but grifters too. Just wow.

• Sick
Reactions: 28
LOL! And they were still hiring staff for Archewell during all this. So their staff are nothing but grifters too. Just wow.
Or the staff are owed their salaries and have been duped too……..or maybe they’re as bad as their employers.

Reactions: 25

This is it.
It's ok to wangle an invitation to something like this, because people are interested to meet someone of status or who is famous etc, but getting further invitations, or doing business with them after that is a whole other thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
With all the guff about smegz and her claim of 43% Nigerian, surely H could do similar and go to Germany and claim he is part German, and that "he's come home" which ironically would be truer than smegs claim, giving his German ancestry.

Now that would be a headache for the RF ! He could also caim to be part Greek through his grandfather PP

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Seems apt that Arseywell has been deemed delinquent, just like the Harkles themselves. What's the betting James Holt will be the fall guy - wasn't there a blind referring to Linkedin.

On the Nigerian fashion show, a contributor to Lady C surmises that Smeg wanted everyone to F*** her but in reality eveyone wanted her to FO.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.