Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chita

VIP Member
I havent had time to study her outfits and at first glance, none of them sparked my inner doodler.

This one, though, spoke of bananas with messages................

yellow dress 001.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 93

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
From Sarah Vine in the Daily Mail:

"Taking Nigeria by storm, the Duchess of Sussex told a group of children an anecdote about her daughter Lilibet, aged two. 'She looked at me and goes: "Mama, I see me in you." As I look around this room, I see myself in all of you as well.' What a remarkable thing to say. I've known a few two-year-olds in my time, some quite bright, but none offering such a handy opportunity for a soundbite as Lilibet Mountbatten-Windsor."

🤣🤣🤣
No 2 year old in the world has ever said such a thing

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 85

KatLit

VIP Member
Woo hoo!! Minicab driver to Sainsbury's today was from guess where!?? Nigeria! Conversation went thus:
Me: What did you think of the Fake Royal visit
Driver: Disgusting. The disrespect off the scale, Nigeria is not safe! Why do you think I'm here? Nigerian soldiers are corrupt, sadistic, and the gov't is fully behind them re: atrocities committed. They wouldn't risk Lagos, real chance of something nasty happening
Me: So not popular tgen?
Him: Nah, nobody cares!

Made my day, this has!!😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83

Hannahebee

VIP Member
This trip was supposed to promote the Invictus Games so how come a basketball event that Harry and Meghan attended today was sponsored by Giants of Africa and Archewell and not Invictus. Something stinks IMO as this trip has done absolutely nothing to promote the Invictus Games.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

FrancesDundee80

VIP Member
Teresa Longo said on X yesterday that Senior Officials and 2 palace comms people had an emergency meeting regarding the fake tour (it was posted on our previous thread). I don't believe the King and/or UK Gov paid for anything regarding the trip, and I don't believe they even had the program, but, as I said before, a line must be drawn, and a clear statement must be made. I think that, behind the scenes, a lot is happening in the UK, I just hope I am right and they move faster this time.

• Heart
Reactions: 73

Wackie Jeaver

VIP Member
Just read this MN comment re Arseywell - love it!

" It’s got the whiff of captain Tom’s memorial pool house about it all. "

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

Maggiemaynot

VIP Member
This is a transcript of Meg’s takedown at the hands of Dr Ngozi Okonjo -Iweala.
Delicious …

Also, a quote I saw elsewhere from a Nigerian,

“If she is Nigerian she should learn some Nigerian manners. We respect our in laws and wider family”

IMG_2468.png
IMG_2465.jpeg
IMG_2469.png
IMG_2470.png

• Heart
Reactions: 71

Chita

VIP Member
Her inappropriate outfits and her turning away from the young girl while the woman was talking to them has to be enough evidence to prove how rubbish she is at being royal.

So if this was a test, she's failed it.

Please Charles, remove them from the official website now.

Please media, stop reporting on them and report on the working royals instead. Help spread their positive message.
Leave the Harkles to those cheap magazines that are only good for lining the base of a birdcage.

• Heart
Reactions: 69

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
I hope the rift between the Harkles and royals remains permanent .

Ginger tits has brought nothing but grief and hurt since he married that trollop and revealed to us all what a truly malevolent arse he really is.

• Heart
  • Sad

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
Don't hate me, but I think Meghan and Harry might be winning me over. I think they are genuine humanitarians, highlighting the plight of some of the poorest people on the planet. I think the media have portrayed them in a bad light and that they are selfless, kind and are speaking for the those people on the planet who have no voice.

LIKE FUCK DO I.

• Haha

Sami Lee

VIP Member
This is interesting 🤔
Speaking as a Brit who, like so many of us, was deeply offended and hurt by Markle's heinous lies and cruel slurs....

This is simply glorious.
A deranged hypocrite well and truly hoist by her own poisonous petard.

(and right up my street as a family historian, so there's that bonus!)
Thank you so much for posting it @Scotch Mist

Wonder if anyone's posted it to PPoW?

Also, I'm interested to know how Lady Susan Hussey's late husband, Marmaduke, might be related to Cpt Christopher Hussey.

Hussey is an uncommon surname in the UK.
The original Hussey family came to England with the Conqueror.
I don't know much about them, but the the main branches have held titles and borne arms through the generations.

Looking at the branches of their family tree, many Husseys have been of service to the Monarchy, the country, their communities, in the military, and overseas.

I also wonder if Markle would be interested to know that Lady Susan's father-in-law, Eric Hussey, was the First Director of Education in Nigeria and founded the country's education system? (1926 - 1936).
He established Yaba College in Lagos, and the prestigious Hussey College, at Warri in Delta State, Nigeria is named after him.

...THEN ALONG CAME a deviant brazen trollop who, through her boorish, devious and destructive flying monkeys (a privileged Nigerian, English public school-educated but self-taught snapper, and a trickster self-appointed arbiter of racist offence, a brainless and gutter-ignorant Jamaican, Ms Headly Fugazi) thought she could shit all over a dutiful, long-serving member of this highly accomplished and much respected family which has been dedicated to serving and building up our country and many others for a thousand years.

I wonder if Markle ever gave a second's thought to how Nigeria came to have such an impressive education system as she was poncing and prancing around those classrooms a couple of days ago, playing Lady Bountiful-Muck as she vastly aggrandised herself and invited children to see her - a woman whose only significant and consistent achievement has been using white men to advance her career - as their inspiration in life.

In the light of the expert and visionary educationalist, Eric Hussey's achievements in Nigeria, Uganda and Sudan, and the many hundreds of well-educated people (African presidents, prime ministers, doctors, teachers, lawyers, military officers, leaders and administrators etc) his schools have produced in the last century, we shouldn't even spend a moment wasting our energy in pouring scorn on the trollop. She's not worth a tuppenny damn in comparison to all the others who've actually achieved great things.

Oh, and just for good measure, the snapper's father was born and brought up in Warri, Delta State. Without the prestigious Hussey College, he might not have gained the skills and knowledge to become as filthy rich as he did.

For the most part, the British went around the world organising, building and creating better lives for those they encountered. That's exactly how there is a huge and successful coalition of nations whose people have freely chosen to work together in friendship for mutual good under the auspices of The Commonwealth. It is the second largest group of people with common cause on the planet (after the Catholic Church). Yet the deranged trollop saw fit to sadistically mock the woman who created this phenomenon. What brilliant, stellar, inspiring , unique legacies all these Brits have left!

It doesn't take much effort to predict the altogether miserable and certainly uninspiring legacies of the trollop, the snapper and the race baiter and their co-conspirators.

[Yes, On behalf of our dear late Queen and Prince Phillip, PPOW, and Lady Hussey and the rest of us who were all accused, I'm damn near incandescent having put all this information together. How you know that is because I've not used one vulgar epithet to describe these treasonous conspirators.
@Nuttynana 'cunts' is too good to waste on wilfully sadistic sociopathic deviants and misfits. It's not a word but a place that's needed for these sorts. Hell fits the bill nicely, and it'll be ready and waiting for them. ]

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 67