Harry and Meghan #442 You’re so vein, I bet you think this trip is about you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else think they are heading towards nothing?

Spotify
Oprah
Netflix
Lemonada
40x40
ARO
Cooking show
Archwell

All abject failures.

The only thing they have that possible has legs is the kids. And I genuinely believe that’s a hard no for Hairy - he knows he can come back and fade into nothing like PA, without her, but it won’t be the same as it was.
Bib even that's debatable after that photo of Lili!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Reddit

🚨 𝑻𝑰𝑳 that H&M flew on 𝐀𝐢𝐫 𝐏𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐞 private charter flights in Nigeria. They were welcomed by Air Peace Founder & CEO 𝐀𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧 𝐎𝐧𝐲𝐞𝐦𝐚. In 2019 the US Department of Justice issued a 36-count indictment against 𝐀𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧 𝐎𝐧𝐲𝐞𝐦𝐚 for money laundering and bank fraud 🚨
and
Safety issues and cover-ups
Also in 2019, the Accident Investigation Bureau (Nigeria) accused Air Peace of persistent failure to report serious incidents and accidents involving its aircraft. Some issues cited by the AIB included failure to report incidents that resulted in structural damage and erasure of Cockpit Voice Recorders prior to reporting incidents. The airline's management was cited for "willfully [failing] to comply" with the Bureau's regulations, and it was further stated that the management "lacks the full understanding of the statutory mandates".

sensing a common theme - fraudsters beget fraudsters.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Wonder how many murderous dictators will be inviting them for tours they are honestly disgusting human beings. Meghan could be campaigning for clean water , girls education , ending early marriage and early motherhood.
No it's the Meghan show.
I hope no one invites them to their country and holds them for ransom........just sayin.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
So up her own arse it’s embarrassing.
How she thinks she is a role model is quite terrifying
I watched sound off, and notice that very active hand without a mic, just keeps pointing back to herself the whole time. Even without words she’s crying out
ME ME ME ME

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Reddit

🚨 𝑻𝑰𝑳 that H&M flew on 𝐀𝐢𝐫 𝐏𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐞 private charter flights in Nigeria. They were welcomed by Air Peace Founder & CEO 𝐀𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧 𝐎𝐧𝐲𝐞𝐦𝐚. In 2019 the US Department of Justice issued a 36-count indictment against 𝐀𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧 𝐎𝐧𝐲𝐞𝐦𝐚 for money laundering and bank fraud 🚨
and
Also in 2019, the Accident Investigation Bureau (Nigeria) accused Air Peace of persistent failure to report serious incidents and accidents involving its aircraft. Some issues cited by the AIB included failure to report incidents that resulted in structural damage and erasure of Cockpit Voice Recorders prior to reporting incidents. The airline's management was cited for "willfully [failing] to comply" with the Bureau's regulations, and it was further stated that the management "lacks the full understanding of the statutory mandates".

Turkeys fly with turkeys. Even Uncle David and Aunt Wallis kept a higher class of friends.

Harry has devolved. The only people who want to associate with him are users. He is a user too, so a marriage made in hell.

• Sick
Reactions: 31
I would laugh but if the cunts really are planning more trips to Africa or any commonwealth countries cosplaying as members of the RF then something does need to be done about them.

They do not represent the UK in anyway and our government needs to step in here. It's not good enough thinking he's the son of the King and Charles might do something in the future (but he has cancer so he won't do anything now). Action needs to be taken not continually put off. Charles must realise that the British public are disgusted with the Harkles and by not doing anything he looks complicit. The ginger fool really could topple the monarchy. It would be a shame for William who appears to be a decent guy but Harold really should be in the Tower at this point.

Rishi could offer them a one way trip to Rwanda of course!

If only the cunts had been kidnapped on tour.

And they HAD A COMMONWEALTH ROLE but threw it away!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Reddit

and

On the Air Peace twitter account ( sorry can’t link- can someone get it ) there’s a photo of H&M at the plane

It‘s hashtagged #RoyallyApproved and a caption of ‘ Air Peace earns royal approval , becomes the airline of choice for Prince Harry and Meghan ‘.

isn’t that an endorsement ??!!!!!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
On the Air Peace twitter account ( sorry can’t link- can someone get it ) there’s a photo on H&M at the plane and it’s Captioned something like ‘ by royal approval ‘ as if they are endorsing the airline !!!!

It‘s hashtagged #RoyallyApproved .
Luckily no fucker has ever heard of air peace so I don’t think being “royally approved” makes any discernible difference…

Sorry about the language but they make me so angry 😡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Reddit

and

Imagine if there had been a plane malfunction and they had called on a top pilot who just happened to be travelling with them🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Please King Charles distance the family and the UK from them.. she’s a bleeping joke and all she wants is to be adored for being a usless idiot and Harry has lost his way and is now a spare in his marriage

it’s all he’s good for anyway but they are dragging the UK with them

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
:ROFLMAO:

I wondered how.long it would be before the RF/William got the blame.

Screenshot_20240514-191250_kindlephoto-734113709.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Get out the chest waders 'cause the tit's gettin' deep here!!!!

Except that they are delinquent for two years - 2022 and 2023 (and who sends a check for something like this?) Add this into their ongoing trademark issues with Archewell and ARO...thoroughly unprofessional in every single way

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.