Harry and Meghan #442 You’re so vein, I bet you think this trip is about you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's a him!
Oh, feck! 😮

Accidental misgendering - mea culpa.

@Ndrangheta, dear - you are still welcome to the hob-nobs, and I'll throw in a sausage roll* by way of apology.

*Don't read anything Freudian into this, it's just I've got some in the freezer and it's the word of moment to heat them up.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Even the LA Times is covering it and the Harkles' reps are keeping quiet.

So it sounds like it's a bit more than just a cheque. It's documents.

But apparently now resolved according to the full article.

Screenshot_20240514-215017_kindlephoto-741785526.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I think they've had Scobie melted down and this new mouthpiece crafted from the leftovers

Poor kid probably thinks it’s like a Disney castle and Granpa wears a crown al the time and rides round in a carriage

• Haha
Reactions: 29
If what they publish is obviously and verifiably the truth, why would they be afraid of being sued? Every single news outlet is afraid, even when Hasno has already failed in most of his litigation? Surely if they all band together and state the truth, then Hasno would be on a hiding to nothing if he tried to sue? Why support them if you have all state the same and have a damned sight more financial backing than the Harkles?
"Dan Wootton video on the Nigerian sham trip and what the msm won't tell you. They're so scared of being sued that they've banded together to support the harkles".

This is an absolute load of rubbish, and a cover story for why the Stoats are not being exposed. To say that the whole of the UK media collectively is scared of the Sussexes is nonsense, and that the Sussexes are controlling what the press report on is ludicrous.
It's to protect the RF and the Sussex lies, that's all.
I knew Wootton would try and gaslight us. twit.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Well, I'm sorry that you felt you had to apologise!
I'm glad that you raised this topic.

But now I'm a bit worried if I might have left others a disconcerted or puzzled....

In fact I have whole days when Smeg and/or Haz appear in a post they (not the poster) get the angry/sick face from me. Just for being cunts.

But I would never throw angry/sick faces at a fellow Tattler because of their opinion or the words they used!
Because everyone is entitled to express their opinions and in the way that they want.

To be honest, I just assumed that it was kind of protocol that all our 'likes/dislikes' are about the people/activities described in the post.

So if you get a angry/sick face from me, it's not you, it's me being pissed off at the person or situation you wrote about!
❤
100% same from me!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Well Arswell problems been flagged since January 24 apparently and they haven't done anyting to sort it . james whats his name is for the high jump but he always was going to be the fall guy . He got his pay day

i have this thought that, H is trying to launch her on her own so he can leave and move on with his life. I don't know why I feel that but I do. I think he has a deep affection for her and this is not reciprocated or they have an agreement. Archie is his son via surrogate, no idea re girl child. and it is still my belief the longer this goes on they willl bring out children adopeted and absorbed into their narrative who , poor things no nothing of how they came to be in this sorry shite show.

• Sick
Or simply eaten what was offered them with gracious smiles. Because that's what the real RF would have done.

I would love to be offered food from another country that I wouldn't normally find here in the USA. In fact, I would consider it an honor.
Not sure about the newly released painted portrait of KC
This is the 4th (?) Official photo release since he was crowned. It doesn't look like him, more like a Spanish pensioner who's just emerged from a "Tomatina" .
images (7).jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Charles has lost my support, he is ignoring what his subjects are crying out for. He just won't demote H and I am not expecting any change until William takes over the reigns.
I think KC has been in a difficult position. The Harkles have behaved despicably but nothing illegal or unconstitutional.
KC had no sound reason to do anything as it was all just bad behaviour. If he had done anything there might have been a backlash.
But now he does have a reason, the Nigeria tour and pretence they are working royals is a step too far.
I think this is the beginning of the end for them and the MIG will be working to remove then, gradually but irrevocably. And last behaviour can now be taken into account.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
CDAN .. how disrespectful

TUESDAY, MAY 14, 2024
Blind Item #13

I'm confused. If the alliterate one really thinks of the country she just visited as home, then why not use the title they gave her rather than the one she says she hates. Oh, she really doesn't hate it does she? Oh, and was that one of her assistants who is now the owner of the traditional outfit that was gifted to her. Regifting already?

POSTED BY ENT LAWYER AT 11:45 AM 28 COMMENTS

Archewell have just given a statement to GB news …

IMG_3303.jpeg

( This is real ..I’m not being a twit !!! Surprisingly !! 🤣)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Archewell have just given a statement to GB news …

View attachment 2936049
What a load of rubbish 1. The due payments weren't made promptly, 2. The necessary paperwork hadn't been filed by the foundation without error or wrongdoing and 3. The Archewell foundation does not remain full compliant and in good standing as it is one big sham.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
What a load of rubbish 1. The due payments weren't made promptly, 2. The necessary paperwork hadn't been filed by the foundation without error or wrongdoing and 3. The Archewell foundation does not remain full compliant and in good standing as it is on big sham.
and does it still have the delinquency notice ??? If everything’s fine why didn’t the justice dept( or whoever) lift it today ???

( Brass neck !!!!!)

Reactions: 24
The media is reallllllyyyy mad that they can't monetise William and Catherine anymore. They have started their "Wiliiam is difficult" rhetoric.

And now they are even starting to sound alike "Bring Harry back" aka bring the drama back.

View attachment 2936045
View attachment 2936047

Personally, I think if Harry comes back, William should just take his whole family and leave.

I agree.

I would not blame William if he walked.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Well, I'm sorry that you felt you had to apologise!
I'm glad that you raised this topic.

But now I'm a bit worried if I might have left others a disconcerted or puzzled....

In fact I have whole days when Smeg and/or Haz appear in a post they (not the poster) get the angry/sick face from me. Just for being cunts.

But I would never throw angry/sick faces at a fellow Tattler because of their opinion or the words they used!
Because everyone is entitled to express their opinions and in the way that they want.

To be honest, I just assumed that it was kind of protocol that all our 'likes/dislikes' are about the people/activities described in the post.

So if you get a angry/sick face from me, it's not you, it's me being pissed off at the person or situation you wrote about!
❤
Thank you! I think maybe my anxiety was getting in the way of realising that - so now I have anxiety embarrassment lol 🙄

I’d rather have that than be Smegs though!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Thank you much appreciated !
Everyone says how smart the Nigerians are, but the Ho has been boasting for a long time now that she's 43% Nigerian. The Nigerians have had plenty of time to check her ancestry, and have only themselves to blame if they've honoured her as a Nigerian princess when she's actually from the US - white and Afro-American.

It's like these idiots who buy dogs off the internet, paying for a Labrador puppy but they get a "meat dog". Why have these "clever Nigerians" foisted these frauds on their country and made themselves look stupid? What did Lagos and BP expect?

The Nigerians along with the rest of the world must know how the Ho treats people, how she changes her colour to suit the occasion. Called herself Caucasian? Not much research needed here or deep digging, anyone with half an eye can see that she's so excruciatingly colour-conscious that she felt superior to these women because she's whiter than they are, queening it with her straight stolen hair. The Stoat is a racist outcast traitor to his country. None of this makes sense.

What was the deal ? We've been had here and we don't know how, but there was an agenda. Dan Wootton won't put us straight of that I'm sure, none of them will. The most telling post I've seen is the Laura Poirot one posted by @LadyMuck, that if the Royal PR / MI6 don't want us knowing, we won't know. That's clearly true.
Watch Idiocracy

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The media is reallllllyyyy mad that they can't monetise William and Catherine anymore. They have started their "Wiliiam is difficult" rhetoric.

And now they are even starting to sound alike "Bring Harry back" aka bring the drama back.

View attachment 2936045
View attachment 2936047

Personally, I think if Harry comes back, William should just take his whole family and leave.

Petronella Wyatt can duck right off n all :mad:

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.