Harry and Meghan #442 You’re so vein, I bet you think this trip is about you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What we're dealing with here is the worst of craven humanity. Two people with so much money they don't know what to do with it coupled with a hunger for validation through attention to fill the chasm of insecurity that exists within their soul. Talentless but rich. The bane of any civil society. Nasty with it.

Oh how I despise the 'touchy-feely' clinglyness (is that a word?) of these parasites. It must be the Victorian values my Granny drilled into me from an early age. I hate to bring this up, literally because I'm about to puke as I type it, but I bet they duck like rabbits. What else can they do in their spare time? What else do they have in common?

Imagine these rats bleeping. Skin, bones, teeth and balding ginger pubes. Enough to make anyone feel sick. I bet they stink of body obour, bad sex, toothpaste, bronzer and entitlement. Scum. Vile. I hate them. They disgust me. I wish I had never set eyes upon them. Between the pair of them they degrade my human experience. Ugh. UGH.
<Leads @Ndrangheta gently to a chair and sits her down>

There, there . . . .you're letting them upset you again. Have some gin tea. And a biscuit - they're chocolate hob-nobs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Like they did with the Windsors
They're a bloody liability
God knows what he discussed with all those military generals and governors! I do hope M16 have intel!
They MUST be made persona non grata asap
Charles has lost my support, he is ignoring what his subjects are crying out for. He just won't demote H and I am not expecting any change until William takes over the reigns.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
She's pinching this man's arm.
Poor Dutchy Megocchio has had her medial bunions removed, but she’s still that got her Tailor’s bunionettes (that sixth toe thing) going on. Her feet are so deformed she can barely stand, let alone walk, unassisted. That’s why she has to grip everyone, that’s why the claw desperately grips at any available upright person, especially when she’s in heels.
She must be in agony. Shame 🤭🤣
IMG_1553.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Well, I'm sorry that you felt you had to apologise!
I'm glad that you raised this topic.

But now I'm a bit worried if I might have left others a disconcerted or puzzled....

In fact I have whole days when Smeg and/or Haz appear in a post they (not the poster) get the angry/sick face from me. Just for being cunts.

But I would never throw angry/sick faces at a fellow Tattler because of their opinion or the words they used!
Because everyone is entitled to express their opinions and in the way that they want.

To be honest, I just assumed that it was kind of protocol that all our 'likes/dislikes' are about the people/activities described in the post.

So if you get a angry/sick face from me, it's not you, it's me being pissed off at the person or situation you wrote about!
❤
I'm not sure I'm ready to deal with the politics of all the other reaction icons so I'm glad my browser only lets me like posts with a thumbs up (y)

NB If I give you a thumbs up it can mean whichever nice icon you want 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I don't know what if anything The Harkles are hiding, but if I was an MP ... especially one who looked like losing their seat in the upcoming elections I'd just and find out everything I could and then use parliamentary privilege to spill the beans. ALL THE BEANS.
I'd vote for Whoever takes them on.

Come on - they want us to believe that a big "Foundation" like Arseywell send cheques in the post? Surely these days organizations pay these sort of recurrent bills via internet banking/direct transfer?

I think that the Harkles are strapped for cash - there was this blind back in January around the same time that the delinquency went down
It only takes one employee to come forward to start the ball rolling. The full text of that blind says;

"The alliterate one and her husband are in a big money crunch, so are choosing to not renew the contracts of people who know what they are doing, because those deals cost the most. To replace them, they have brought in at least one intern from college who they can pay minimum wage rather than mid six figures."

Now imagine if you were that intern being exploited, even if you had to sign an NDA what have you got to lose exposing these people?

Reactions: 32
View attachment 2935820 Yeah, I’m sure it was a Post Box …
Well it looked like one …Hang on, they’re red in UK …
…….Yeah, definitely a Post Box …definitely….anyway…..Huh! What can go wrong !!!!
Gormless looking moron , honestly there are no expletives nasty enough to describe what an absolute horror this poor excuse of a man is.

• Haha
Nah. That message was too sweet and too easily discarded. I want a curt note from the top man himself that cuts the pair of them off at the knees. How hard could it be for goodness sake.
That's what should have happened, but if the Palace had issued a statement in advance disowning the Sussexes and their trip the Sussexes wouldn't have gone to Nigeria.

They went because they are royals and were treated as such, no matter how trashy the trip. The British High Commissioner distancing the British High Commission from their visit arrangements was imo irrelevant and designed to superficially appease the public.

The Palace has not once even hinted at either disapproving of the Stoats or limiting their activities, and if they've not done so by now they're unlikely to do so imo. There seems to be just a rather mournful resignation.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Except that they are delinquent for two years - 2022 and 2023 (and who sends a check for something like this?) Add this into their ongoing trademark issues with Archewell and ARO...thoroughly unprofessional in every single way
Not just unprofessional. They have all these attorneys and accountants. Why was this not picked up? My thought is that it happened because no attorney or accountant would sign off a return that was fraudulent. These things do not go away. The gov't gives penalties for late submissions. This is also going to put them on the radar for any and all of their charity/foundation endeavors. Big red flag. An audit might be triggered of everything they send in including the yearly tax return, especially if it looks like money is being moved around inappropriately and to avoid taxes.

Reactions: 31
Spotted on smm who have it archived. There is pushback. The cost, diplomacy, etc. The type of questions our own craven media should be asking rather than fawning over far more important stuff like the slit up the front of Smeg's dress, etc.

View attachment 2935773
They can have inquiries up the whazoo, but the fact is that the trip has happened, and they milked everything they could out of everyone and everything.

• Wow
Reactions: 29
It shouldn't be hard to spot if the Great She Ostrich has been money laundering.

The pound coins would be wrinkled.

• Haha
and relieved it with a quick twiddle on his joystick.. (as he has no doubt done many times before)
Meg does know about balls. Not the kind used in golf. The kind that guys have attached. Most of the time. Harry's are in her handbag.

Meg can go from being a polo groupie to being a golf groupie.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.