Harry and Meghan #432 Do Waagh Diddy Diddy Dumb Diddy Do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dan W's article. The free version.

An interesting read although it's not really telling us anything we Tattlers didn't know already, although apparently Harry has a few online accounts himself which is interesting because I'd assumed that it was mainly Meghan who was involved with the squad. What a scummy pair they are.

Let's hope that this reaches a wider audience and the mainstream press start to make the general public aware of the real vileness of the Harkles.

• Sick
Reactions: 55
Several articles coming out about Catherine and Harry's relationship. Perhaps he should have thought about it before he did what he did. bleep
If I was William and heard that bleep utter Catherine's name I'd batter the snivelling bastard into tomorrow.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Several articles coming out about Catherine and Harry's relationship. Perhaps he should have thought about it before he did what he did. bleep

I don't believe that. I don't believe he has any depth at all to enable him to feel that sense of regret. He has no empathy to imagine the deep upset he causes anyone he chooses to inflict his tantrums upon. Stoaty demands his pathetic bit of revenge from everyone he feels inferior to in order for him to feel comforted on long and lonely nights alone with his one brain cell hitting the sides of his brain like a discarded and broken pinball machine.

He is too selfish and can only see things from his point of view. He doesn't remotely understand the grief his behaviour has caused and the amount of stress he has inflicted on his family.

These articles are purely a new PR angle, ie H&M now look spectacularly evil with their pathetic accusations about Kate not sharing lipstick- bleurgh, not something any normal adult woman would ask to borrow anyhow. All those pathetic accusations and now a cancer diagnosis, whoops they are left holding their pile of steaming hot bile and no one wants what they're serving anymore.

H&M and their hate campaign have run aground and hit dry land is all that's happened. Now all their plans for further "I'll say what ever I like, when ever I like, or I might not say anything" games are at an end as no-one wants to hear their pathetic accusations.

H&M are self-absorbed empty vessels and they literally have nothing left in the engine to create any steam. It's all over as far as bashing the RF go. H&M didn't want to end like this, they had years of grievances ahead of them, but suddenly no-one will want to hear their pathetic whinging while the RF stoically carries on ignoring their very existence.

H&M have to think of a new angle. They can't think of any, except maybe - "do you think the RF would actually let us go back to our old jobs?"

No - and no again - that's the resounding answer from the British public on that one. They have nowhere to hide and DW is calling out for H&M to denounce their evil troll bot army (ie. their only fans in the world). They don't feel an ounce of regret for any pain.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
An interesting read although it's not really telling us anything we Tattlers didn't know already, although apparently Harry has a few online accounts himself which is interesting because I'd assumed that it was mainly Meghan who was involved with the squad. What a scummy pair they are.

Let's hope that this reaches a wider audience and the mainstream press start to make the general public aware of the real vileness of the Harkles.
The video is up on utube.

Interesting to know where the money came from...
BLM?
Vote Blue?
Archwell?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Look at him , surfing for criticism and answering back because he’s a thin skinned bleep. He definitely has multiple online personas.
IMG_4729.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 49

Yuck. From this article -

"They encouraged us to look at them as an American version of royalty-lite (their children are prince and princess). All their branding nudges us towards sideways glances between the House of Montecito and the House of Windsor.
These days Meghan identifies as a 'feminist and champion of human rights and gender equity', Harry is 'humanitarian, military veteran, mental health advocate'. Implicit in the careful cultivation of this brand is the idea that the Duke and Duchess are the caring ones, not the royal family they have openly criticised."

The House of Montecito with its black American princess.

Also, Harry may say he's "full of regret" but he still doesn't own up to being the cause of that regretful state of affairs - the breakdown of the relationship with his sister-in-law. Made me think (in a very roundabout way) of Chris Watts who murdered his family and was the subject of the Netflix doco American Murder: The Family Next Door. The guy's mother was a piece of work and said she didn't know how something like that (the murders) could have happened to her son, instead of saying she didn't know how her son could have done something like that.

Harry will never take responsibility for any of his actions and that's why he is such a detestable character imo.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 48
Well after all the hype, I think Dan's article is a bit of a damp squib!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
If I was William and heard that bleep utter Catherine's name I'd batter the snivelling bastard into tomorrow.
I have two brothers and a sister, all of whom I get along with and adore. Had any of them ever done a 100th of what Waagh did I’d never, ever interact with them again - period.
I count myself as forgiving, but there are things that are unforgivable. I lay the unpleasantness Waagh placed on the entire family as unbelievably cruel, however, his treatment of the late Queen was, for me, utterly unforgivable. How he could claim to have had her back, checked up on who she “had around her“ while speaking in such a treacherous manner on the institution, the family, his brother, sister in law, his father and Camilla is inexplicable. He literally attempted to destroy Queen Elizabeth’s legacy, fighting for the public advancement of his manipulative, delusional, lying wife over all that he’d held dear for 34 years. He most definitely, in my opinion, contributed to the late Queen’s ill health and eventual demise with his vindictive viciousness.
Waagh has been spared public retribution from those he’s cruelly and cowardly targeted and he must never, ever be allowed on to any Royal property again. He must never be allowed access to any of his family again unless he undertakes a public Mea Culpa whereby he apologises profusely, begs forgiveness and disowns his worse than evil, deeply manipulative and pathologically narcissistic spouse.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 57
The photo from years ago was London/Windsor; the hospital visit was California.

There’s no way that the hospital photo is the same time period as the London one.

We praise Catherine, Camilla, Anne and Sophia for rewears.

If we pretend that Meghan doesn’t rewear and therefore these two photos are from the same day, we are behaving like the Squalids. We should be better than that.
I don't think anyone doubted the image just because we don't think Meg does 're-wear'. Given she cannot even iron her clothes properly and never has anything tailored, it is highly unlikely that she would have had this particular outfit reduced in size to fit her current skinny self as, if I recall, in the Windsor photo her backside was huge so if it was a re-wear, it would be falling off her.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

I'm just glad it's 'out there'. Yes us Tattlers have known for a long time all those squad names but there's no hiding for them now, especially as Dan has proof.

I doubt this will be on msm news or even GB news seeing as they sacked Dan! But I'm hoping it will be in the papers at least.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Yes, I think it's about a wider audience and gradually to the mainstream press. It's disappointing to us, but there are lots of people new to the idea that H&M are such insane liars and will need it drip fed for a while until some more pieces drop into place and then the wider public will be where we've all been for quite a while.

I used to be on another forum (at the time they left for USA) and I was banned for being anti-Harry!! Everyone still kept boring the arse with the "racist" angle and it's poor Meghan and Harry's just in love. I always brought the posting back to Harry, but it wasn't considered a subject that could be tolerated and I was warned by the moderators and then banned for being mean about Harry! ha ha ! They said I had an agenda about bad mouthing Harry :D. Too right, except it wasn't an agenda it was just pointing out the truth!

Harry was and is always the problem. He let Smeg into the lives of the RF and the British public. It is on him and he wanted all of what's happened. I've never believed that he was innocently led along by his dick, he always wanted all out revenge on his family and it seems to finally have dawned on him that it is backfiring.

He only kept his nastiness under the radar as he had no particular outlet. He always was a little piece of tit, even when he was a kid. Do you remember the stories about him being anti-semetic to boys at Eton etc, he is and always was a vile specimen.

I've found it interesting over the years that the general public (ie. in the comments on newspapers) have noticed and don't just blame Smeg anymore, they realise H is a jealous traitor to anyone that has what he wants.

I really don't want the twit to return when Smeg does find someone richer. He does not deserve anyone's forgiveness and he certainly shouldn't be shielded from the consequences of his actions based on the fact that he was "led astray". He wasn't, he was getting a hard on for Smeg's talk
of revenge on his family and world domination, not Smeg's dubious "charms". That's what led him astray, his own delusions of grandeur and years of simmering anger, not Smeg's Emu legs/feet.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
BIB

I think your concern is probably justified. It'll be interesting but that'll be it. I don't hold out any hope for anything else.

Even if all roads lead right back to Monteshito, for the RF it'll just be carry on as usual and the trolls will be free to go on attacking the Wales family.

Look at everything the Harkles have got away with so far. No real repercussions for any of it.

Haz did lose his JR, but almost immediately after that the Government budgeted £26 million of our money for the Invictus bid. Makes the £500k legal costs seem almost insignificant.

William will just have to carry on protecting his family as best he can because nobody else is going to.

JMO
Exactly right. Our society is so corrupt now that people like Sam Harris told the Triggernometry guys pretty much that he would pardon any wrongdoing by Biden (and by extension his son) because his political views align. My brother said the same thing to me at Christmas and I was horrified.

Does anyone remember the couple who used to have (or maybe still have) a youtube channel and she called her husband ‘California’. She was savage about Markle and had her number completely. I remember them saying even if Markle did have a sordid history, it wouldn’t stop her going into politics in America as they aren’t so hung up the candidates dirt. I’m not saying that is correct of all Americans, but I do concur that she seems to be getting away with an awful lot at the moment because she’s aligned herself with these elitists who for some reason are able to fly under the radar.I think she’d get a pass for almost anything…. for now.

• Sick
Reactions: 29
BIB

I think your concern is probably justified. It'll be interesting but that'll be it. I don't hold out any hope for anything else.

Even if all roads lead right back to Monteshito, for the RF it'll just be carry on as usual and the trolls will be free to go on attacking the Wales family.

Look at everything the Harkles have got away with so far. No real repercussions for any of it.

Haz did lose his JR, but almost immediately after that the Government budgeted £26 million of our money for the Invictus bid. Makes the £500k legal costs seem almost insignificant.

William will just have to carry on protecting his family as best he can because nobody else is going to.

JMO
Agree 100%. I don't understand the big reveal, because we already know and it doesn't need Dan Wootton's "proof" as though it's a huge mystery.

Someone posted the other day (sorry can't remember who) that it would take GCHQ or MI5 no time at all to trace the SS source, who pays for them no matter how complex the thread, how much and where the funds come from.

The RF has known from day one that the Sussexes are using the Sussex Squad to attack the Waleses. If the king was worried about who has been trolling his son, daughter-in-law and children year in year out, he only had to set the spies on it to find out and then put a stop to it immediately.

I don't think this is the big reveal, it's gaslighting along with the Ho's phantom teatowels. The Stoats trolling of the Waleses isn't a danger to the Monarchy because there will be no link, just deniability of tacit agreement backed by an apparent "distance and non-communication" between the Palace and the Stoats. They can weather this, and imo that's why this "big reveal" is a fake.

If this threatened the Monarchy the big reveal wouldn't be happening and Wootton would be .....

The roads don't lead to Montyshitto, they lead to BP via Montyshitto, a confusing detour designed to baffle and worry us.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
That’s it…I’m now ignoring any announcements about big reveals.
sadly I think we will have to rely on the Harkles awful behaviour to make them irrelevant

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.