Harry and Meghan #432 Do Waagh Diddy Diddy Dumb Diddy Do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks @LadyMuck 🥿
Some royals have lost touch with reality, and preach to us. With the Stoat and his father, the entitlement is generational. Charles is a conservationist, and took it further into the climate change agenda. He styled himself "Defender of Nature" but there's a huge gap between what he preaches and what he practises.

700,000 cost of private jet 10-day Environmental Tour of South America.
80,000 two months later, tour of Italy and Germany.
90,000 Green Tour on Royal Train. Then another Royal Train tour.
694,000 Rainforest Protection Tour to Far East, Brunei.

Just before William and Catherine's wedding Chuck flew to Washington to meet Obama. The Foreign Office refused to charter a private jet as his travel costs had already exceeded 2 million.and asked him to fly scheduled BA. Chuck was furious, rang Washington and asked them to arrange for someone to lend him a private jet. Washington obliged, a Gulfstream was sent from the US to the UK to collect Chuck from the UK, take him to Washington, then back to the UK.

This has filtered down to the next generation, and Harald uses private jets all the time. Those who lend the royals private jets are getting leverage and prestige, and think it turns them into the elite. The royals don't care, and will use a trafficker's plane. Citizenship and honours are available, and a seat at a Royal dinner.

HM and PP were different, much more frugal, and PP was very worried about image. The internet and SM has meant people can find out, unlike before.

The Stoats have been mixing with dodgy characters, and it's hard to believe they've had no links to P.Diddy over the last few years. BookWorm hears that it may be cleaned up and swept under the rug, and that contingency plans are being made in the UK in case the visa problem blows up.
[/QUOTE]

...And there was me this morning, very assiduously scraping a few tiny leftover morsels off the breakfast plates and into the food waste bin. Because it's 'saving the planet'.

Whilst all these clowns are out there, busy trashing the place whilst parading their virtue signals around on numerous, lengthy 'green' or 'humanitarian tours which are adding to the apparent problems.

It's information like this that really makes me want a democratically elected, term limited and formally FOIA accountable President. Every official duty and visit to Scunthorpe or Sierra Leone detailed with costings and environmental impact immediately available on the UK Parliament website.

I'd not heard anything before Bookie's report here about Chuck's Global Green Gallivanting. Were they keeping it under wraps? Tucked away in dusty forgotten files that were very difficult for the public to access?

How much more is kept secret? This is the sort of thing that makes me strongly suspect that stoat&ho DO have contentious and explosive secrets about Chuck. (It's also why I reckon this 'climate crisis' is inflated, a money grab for the rich to get richer. It's like a hobby cause for them with the extra added bonus of profits from all the companies flogging mandatory windmills heat pumps, electric vehicles etc.)
How many more secrets does Chuck have on stoat&ho?

Bookie's also right about the honours system. I've seen some genuinely excellent people, devoted to community service or whatever, passed over for toadies and lickspittles who were willing to toe the line.
🤬

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I don't care what she does in the UK and think some people on twitter are being vr dramatic about it but this picture did bother me too

View attachment 2853145
I agree.That boy wasn't bored or disgusted, he was poorly. He can barely keep his eyes open. Maybe the feistier children weren't having any of it.
And re: the holey shirt - H didn't want me to go. He got really mad and grabbed me, tore my shirt.... but I didn't have time to change before the visit. And there you have it, victim cos playing DV and Angel of mercy all wrapped up in one.

• Sick
Reactions: 36
I am always behind, so haven’t really contributed, but am jumping forward - there is something that it triggered in my memory. I started looking into it, but life got in the way.

The ‘car chase’. According to Page 6
https://pagesix.com/2021/11/12/prince-harry-meghan-markle-stayed-at-un-building-in-nyc/ they stayed at an apartment at United Nations Plaza.

Guess who else owned property there

WTAF?! I knew about the Kentucky stud farms but not this!
How many more secret properties do they own across the world?

• Angry
Reactions: 18
I wonder why he is giving a heads-up about what he is talking about? Surely that gives time for someone to intervene? He should just drop the info to us unannounced so that it gets out without anyone trying to stop it.

Maybe that's what he wants 🤷 Someone to intervene and throw money at him to make him shut up.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Watched an Entertainment Tonight piece about her hospital visit, and it was to children suffering from cancer. Two of the comments are below:

When Catherine went to the Baby Banks charity with the children and released the video, M released a video right after that with her at different charities, when William and Harry went to Diana memorial event she launched her new brand in the same day, selling nothing, now she suddenly is interested in cancer kids.... What a timing, what a coincidence.....
emoji_u1f644.png

2DsDa2ZJkQL47K5Z7lphmMUw=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

@carolynjackson4958
6 hours ago
It’s not a coincidence Meghan can visit when she wants and launch her projects when she wants! Y’all can’t tell her what to do ! She is free t do kid as anyone else and I say more power to Duchess of Sussex Princess Meghan Markle! What a remarkable amazing loving beautiful black Princess
emoji_u2764.png
emoji_u1f618.png
emoji_u1f618.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
I agree.That boy wasn't bored or disgusted, he was poorly. He can barely keep his eyes open. Maybe the feistier children weren't having any of it.
And re: the holey shirt - H didn't want me to go. He got really mad and grabbed me, tore my shirt.... but I didn't have time to change before the visit. And there you have it, victim cos playing DV and Angel of mercy all wrapped up in one.
I don’t think it’s a hole - I think it’s an invisible zip and it’s slid down.

Reactions: 20
It's information like this that really makes me want a democratically elected, term limited and formally FOIA accountable President. Every official duty and visit to Scunthorpe or Sierra Leone detailed with costings and environmental impact immediately available on the UK Parliament website.

Careful what you wish for. It's not all that it's cracked up to be 🤷 And all the detailed reports etc never stop these things from happening.

Although I get it. The hypocrisy and greed are outrageous! From what I've seen in my personal/professional life and what's going on in my country right now, rarely, if ever, would you find a person who remains incorruptible in the possession of power. And then there are others like Smegs who drip with hypocrisy and greed yet reach such positions and then spread utter chaos and misery. There's no perfect solution other than maybe wiping Earth clean and starting again. It's like anyone's going to do the inner work to overcome those corrupt impulses 🤷

By the way, welcome to my maths club 😂 I've made my maths teacher, tutor and mum cry for years over the kind of "silly mistakes" I used to make (during my pre-boards I solved 95 - 5 = 105). Now I have to calculate taxes, do a bit of algebra, solve for ratios etc almost every day as an artist/business owner/tax-payer. I still mess up a lot 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Catherine wasn't ill when this all started.

And It should remembered that there are games of high politics being played, for very high stakes.
It makes absolutely no sense to me for the democrats to attack Catherine. To me this has shades of pizzagate which was nonsense . I can imagine Russian influences behind this one, trying to stir up drama between the U.K. and US.

I also note that Meghan is happy to use other people’s children for her photo ops.

• Sick
Reactions: 32

Poor Catherine will also be worried for her parents. She will have seen their lifestyle improve no end as their business became more successful, but horrible COVID took it from them.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Poor Catherine will also be worried for her parents. She will have seen their lifestyle improve no end as their business became more successful, but horrible COVID took it from them.
I thought they were rolling in it. Isn't the hubby of aristo stock of some description? This whole royal family/royal family associated drama gets worse and worse - they'll be wondering who's cursed them.
And haven't they bailed out the son numerous times as well so that wouldn't have helped?

• Sad
Reactions: 21
It makes absolutely no sense to me for the democrats to attack Catherine. To me this has shades of pizzagate which was nonsense . I can imagine Russian influences behind this one, trying to stir up drama between the U.K. and US.

I also note that Meghan is happy to use other people’s children for her photo ops.
Like the Democrats raising money for the IRA, to blow up people in Britain?
Was that the Russians too?

As I pointed out, it's high politics.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I thought they were rolling in it. Isn't the hubby of aristo stock of some description? This whole royal family/royal family associated drama gets worse and worse - they'll be wondering who's cursed them.
And haven't they bailed out the son numerous times as well so that wouldn't have helped?
Maybe Pippa can help out, she's loaded! I do feel sorry for the Middletons though they must be worried sick about Catherine.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26

From the article:
According to the Times, businessman James Sinclair bought the business last year for £180,000 through a pre-pack administration, leaving Interpath Advisory with limited money to pay creditors. Carole, 69, stepped back from running the business on a daily basis in 2019 and became a brand ambassador. However, she was called upon to help operate the company as it searched for a rescue deal in the spring of 2023.

The Middletons don't own the business so shouldn't have to pay anything.

Catherine herself is untouchable now so the media are attacking her through her family :mad:

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
So Wootton has 23,000 subscribers so far. Wonder what that will swell to tomorrow.
I hope it's living up to the hype but concerned that nothing will be done even if he can prove MM is behind the Sussex Squad.

Oh...my bad...it says over 23,000 subscribers.

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
Apologies for being thick, but I saw on YouTube that Dan Wootton Outspoken has 39K subscribers. If it hasn't started yet, why do people subscribe? Wouldn't you just wait to see if you liked it and then subscribe?

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.