Harry and Meghan #432 Do Waagh Diddy Diddy Dumb Diddy Do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you got Cadbury's mini eggs?

Pop in your mouth and crunch the "shell" gently then let the chocolate melt on your tongue!
Even better with more than one mini egg at a time.

Instead of being worried for William and Catherine, I wish C wasnt ill and I wish H and M hadnt been horrid and that we had seen lovely pics of both families and kids all happy and healthy together this Easter.

H and M could have had it all but they had to be greedy, vengeful and jealous.

Why couldnt they accept the hierarchy and their place within it???

Why?
Oh, yes we do! My favorite! We have the other Cadbuty eggs with the filling, too. I was thinking more of the large eggs in a box we would get when we were small. They would be intricately decorated. I never wanted to eat them because they were so pretty!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Well, I came here to say how disappointing Dan's video/article is, like a few have already mentioned. As it's the eve of Lady C's book launch, I had high hopes of this article being explosive! I now think there's not going to be anything exciting in the book, although I do wonder if 'the photo' she referred to will be in there? Still not buying it though 🤣 I will be peeled to Tattle and You Tube for any updates!
---
I don't believe that. I don't believe he has any depth at all to enable him to feel that sense of regret. He has no empathy to imagine the deep upset he causes anyone he chooses to inflict his tantrums upon. Stoaty demands his pathetic bit of revenge from everyone he feels inferior to in order for him to feel comforted on long and lonely nights alone with his one brain cell hitting the sides of his brain like a discarded and broken pinball machine.

He is too selfish and can only see things from his point of view. He doesn't remotely understand the grief his behaviour has caused and the amount of stress he has inflicted on his family.

These articles are purely a new PR angle, ie H&M now look spectacularly evil with their pathetic accusations about Kate not sharing lipstick- bleurgh, not something any normal adult woman would ask to borrow anyhow. All those pathetic accusations and now a cancer diagnosis, whoops they are left holding their pile of steaming hot bile and no one wants what they're serving anymore.

H&M and their hate campaign have run aground and hit dry land is all that's happened. Now all their plans for further "I'll say what ever I like, when ever I like, or I might not say anything" games are at an end as no-one wants to hear their pathetic accusations.

H&M are self-absorbed empty vessels and they literally have nothing left in the engine to create any steam. It's all over as far as bashing the RF go. H&M didn't want to end like this, they had years of grievances ahead of them, but suddenly no-one will want to hear their pathetic whinging while the RF stoically carries on ignoring their very existence.

H&M have to think of a new angle. They can't think of any, except maybe - "do you think the RF would actually let us go back to our old jobs?"

No - and no again - that's the resounding answer from the British public on that one. They have nowhere to hide and DW is calling out for H&M to denounce their evil troll bot army (ie. their only fans in the world). They don't feel an ounce of regret for any pain.
When he laid down the gauntlet to the two morons, I did wonder if he was going to give them a deadline, and then hit the world with proof. I am quite disappointed with how tame he is being with all this. We need action, and we need it now!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I'm just glad it's 'out there'. Yes us Tattlers have known for a long time all those squad names but there's no hiding for them now, especially as Dan has proof.

I doubt this will be on msm news or even GB news seeing as they sacked Dan! But I'm hoping it will be in the papers at least.
Just watched his whole video. Meh. I anticipated more intrigue and secrets revealed than what he actually gave us.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
An interesting read although it's not really telling us anything we Tattlers didn't know already, although apparently Harry has a few online accounts himself which is interesting because I'd assumed that it was mainly Meghan who was involved with the squad. What a scummy pair they are.

Let's hope that this reaches a wider audience and the mainstream press start to make the general public aware of the real vileness of the Harkles.
As you say, it's not telling us or the press or anybody in the know what we didn't already know. This is not news, but Dan Wootton doesn't ask the obvious question: Why Were They Allowed To Do It? He talks about Bouzy and the vile trolling but stops right there.
I didn't read the whole article tbh.
What happens now?
One interesting possibility is that this could give Chuck an opportunity to support the Waleses and condemn the attacks. Use Wootton's "big reveal" which wasn't. Pretend he didn't know and its a shock and he'll make a statement. Possible as he's come in for a lot of stick recently for leaving the Waleses at the mercy of the trolls by doing nothing, and he's seen the backlash and love for Catherine.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Have we had confirmation that this was recent? It wouldn't suprise me if it was filmed back in 2022 and only now released..... nothing is ever what it seems with this tiresome narcissistic person!

She wore these shoes before when she went for lunch in shorts with her model friend Kelly McKee Zajfen about 3 or 4 months ago. Anyone else remember these shoes before then?

Reactions: 25
I think that you've nailed it there and this visit took place a while ago. Why do the newspapers not bloody well check these things? They obviously just take whatever they're given on face value.
And why does nobody question why a former royal is going around doing this sort of thing with a film crew in tow.
we are being deceived, where is the AP Wire Kill Notice on this picture? It can cause panic to see everyone back in masks. We don’t know people to get it removed through WME, but where is bleeping Kill notice ? How can regular peo-ke com-lain about it? So sick of their BS. :mad: Deceptive dates are as bad as editing.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
The reason why I think the hospital visit was years ago is because her figure is similar to what it was before she started taking Ozempic.
She never gets her clothes tailored and that skirt would be round her clown feet with the weight she has lost in the last year or so.

• Heart
She never gets her clothes tailored and that skirt would be round her clown feet with the weight she has lost in the last year or so.
If it was recent she would have needed the skirt and shirt in a different size as I doubt the one that she was wearing in the supposed photo at Frogmore would have fitted her as it would have been hanging off her given how much weight she has lost, yet it looks like it's the same size in both the image and the video.

• Heart
  • Haha
re 'Hospital' visit

why is she reading a book about simple counting to 10? - she's at '3' - to children who would be way past that level - 2/3/4 year olds maybe - but many of those children are well over that age! - did she not bother to find out the ages of the kids beforehand? - What would they have got out of the visit? Were they told that they were meeting someone famous? A complete fraud - solely PR :mad:

• Sick
Reactions: 40
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I don't think anyone doubted the image just because we don't think Meg does 're-wear'. Given she cannot even iron her clothes properly and never has anything tailored, it is highly unlikely that she would have had this particular outfit reduced in size to fit her current skinny self as, if I recall, in the Windsor photo her backside was huge so if it was a re-wear, it would be falling off her.
1712166722135.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
re 'Hospital' visit

why is she reading a book about simple counting to 10? - she's at '3' - to children who would be way past that level - 2/3/4 year olds maybe - but many of those children are well over that age! - did she not bother to find out the ages of the kids beforehand? - What would they have got out of the visit? Were they told that they were meeting someone famous? A complete fraud - solely PR :mad:
That's what I thought it's almost as if the hospital didn't tell her beforehand what age the children would be as I had a look at 2 of the books that she read to the children and the first book Rosie Revere, Engineer is aimed at 5-7 year olds whilst the second book Pete the Cat and His Four Groovy Buttons is aimed at 3-5 year olds. Surely the hospital had books that were more age appropriate for the children that Meghan was reading to.

• Sick
Reactions: 28
Ok, didn’t see the article had the right date, so Mea culpa on that ftont, but I’m just disgusted. I guess I look for more crap to hit them with because they disgust me. They are depressing me, and that’s practically impossible. I’m the most positive person I know. But why doesn’t the King stop the attacks on the Princess of Wales? That has me the most upset. Why isn’t he protecting the future Queen of England? Is he going to sit by checking his skin cancer while the network of slime known as Rachel and Horrid’s fans keep attacking that beautiful soul. I’m sorry but it is sickening.

eta - ok niw I’m back to thinking the picture was years ago, not weeks. So..back to where’s the freaking kill notice? Lol

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
An interesting read although it's not really telling us anything we Tattlers didn't know already, although apparently Harry has a few online accounts himself which is interesting because I'd assumed that it was mainly Meghan who was involved with the squad. What a scummy pair they are.

Let's hope that this reaches a wider audience and the mainstream press start to make the general public aware of the real vileness of the Harkles.
The only thing I dispute in it, is that he refers to them as "the exiled Duke and Duchess". They're not exiled, they left of their own free will on that 'freedom flight' that they smugly filmed themselves on.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Dan W's article. The free version.

Thank you for this @ChipDex, very interesting and horrible. I hope something is now done to stop this disgusting behaviour.

Now, after reading this I'm not sure this was the big reveal that Lady C referred to. My reason is because she first said it would become known at the end of last year. But according to Dan, he was still gathering information at that point. We also didn't know anything about Charles or Catherine's cancer until this year. Therefore, this leads me to possibly consider that there is yet more to come out. I hope Lady C will clarify this in her next video.

Reactions: 29
I do see a discernible difference in her figure.

View attachment 2853743
Meghan's Mole just questioned if this visit happened during Covid. She said that the children are in a safe environment in that ward, and they and visitors wouldn't be expected to wear a mask, so she wondered if it was 2022. She also mentioned she is about the same size as when she last wore that skirt (the doctored photo of her with a child planted on her hip in the grounds of Frogmore). Interesting 🤔
---
Thank you for this @ChipDex, very interesting and horrible. I hope something is now done to stop this disgusting behaviour.

Now, after reading this I'm not sure this was the big reveal that Lady C referred to. My reason is because she first said it would become known at the end of last year. But according to Dan, he was still gathering information at that point. We also didn't know anything about Charles or Catherine's cancer until this year. Therefore, this leads me to possibly consider that there is yet more to come out. I hope Lady C will clarify this in her next video.
Or in her book, released tomorrow. 'The' photo maybe?

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.