Harry and Meghan #432 Do Waagh Diddy Diddy Dumb Diddy Do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As you say, it's not telling us or the press or anybody in the know what we didn't already know. This is not news, but Dan Wootton doesn't ask the obvious question: Why Were They Allowed To Do It? He talks about Bouzy and the vile trolling but stops right there.I didn't read the whole article tbh.What happens now?One interesting possibility is that this could give Chuck an opportunity to support the Waleses and condemn the attacks. Use Wootton's "big reveal" which wasn't. Pretend he didn't know and its a shock and he'll make a statement. Possible as he's come in for a lot of stick recently for leaving the Waleses at the mercy of the trolls by doing nothing, and he's seen the backlash and love for Catherine.
Quoting own earlier post here, but could this be a coincidence?
Just seen this....

GB News today, from Robert Hardman.
"King Charles ‘extremely concerned’ about Princess Kate amid cancer diagnosis, royal author says"

“I think the King wants to make sure as much as he can that if there's anything he can do, he will do....
“I'm sure he's been a source of comfort for her in the same way she's probably been a source of comfort for him.
"I think it cannot but have brought them even closer together.”
It was previously reported that the King visited Princess Kate in hospital while she was recovering from an abdominal surgery.

King Charles previously referred to Kate as his "beloved daughter-in-law"

Following her operation, the pair remained close and even enjoyed a private lunch together at Windsor Castle.
A source said that the meeting left the King feeling “very emotional” as he “thinks of Catherine as his daughter.”
Hardman told Hello!: “He's always had a huge regard for his daughter-in-law. He thinks she's just wonderful."

The Palace obviously knew about the Wootton reveal and that people had realised the connection between the protected Sussexes and their foul bots trolling our Catherine. Maybe this is a bit of damage limitation.
#Me Too I Love Catherine Always Have @Clarence House #
False of course, and years too late.

• Sick
Reactions: 30
I think she is so shallow that a possible explanation for the children's isolation may be that they are not just as cute as the ILBW wanted them to be.

• Sick
Reactions: 36
As you say, it's not telling us or the press or anybody in the know what we didn't already know. This is not news, but Dan Wootton doesn't ask the obvious question: Why Were They Allowed To Do It? He talks about Bouzy and the vile trolling but stops right there.
I didn't read the whole article tbh.
What happens now?
One interesting possibility is that this could give Chuck an opportunity to support the Waleses and condemn the attacks. Use Wootton's "big reveal" which wasn't. Pretend he didn't know and its a shock and he'll make a statement. Possible as he's come in for a lot of stick recently for leaving the Waleses at the mercy of the trolls by doing nothing, and he's seen the backlash and love for Catherine.
The thing is that the majority of these troll accounts and bots are coming from outside the UK. I don’t know what kind of punitive action could be taken. If they investigated all the comments hard enough, there could be some that are treasonous and seditious and downright threatening. If so, then what?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Pity she didn't mend it first, with her being an expert needlewoman and all that.
What a complete slut 🤮View attachment 2852477
Probably donated ' seconds' - she won't spend a Dollar on any clothing herself......
---
Her feet are too big for her to be cute. But I wouldn't be surprised that she was trying to look tiny, cute and in need of protection. A victim we sympathise with. Except she then opens her mouth and we don't care. And even criminals don't care and that is why she doesn't actually need protection except from her own mind.
A right old pair of boats she's got on her 😃😃😆😆😆💀
---
oh Gawd....horrible thought. She isn't wearing an early stage moon bump is she? (ducks for cover)
A chip belly. 😃😆😆😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
oh Gawd....horrible thought. She isn't wearing an early stage moon bump is she? (ducks for cover)
Or, she's been sampling all the honey and jam etc for her new business. You have to test things before selling them, afterall 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Have to admit I really can not be bothered about the harkles Bouzy & anything attached to them including the likes of wooten Morgan Lady C & all the youtubers Who are just Attention Whores Who actully know duck all but are making cash from gulable people by peddling shite .

They are all as bad as each other even these threads on all TRF are 99% speculation full of crazy rumours & sometimes unpleasent stuff Yes I know it is Tattle & 99% of all posts are bullshit but the same stuff seems to be on repeat .

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I agree.That boy wasn't bored or disgusted, he was poorly. He can barely keep his eyes open. Maybe the feistier children weren't having any of it.
And re: the holey shirt - H didn't want me to go. He got really mad and grabbed me, tore my shirt.... but I didn't have time to change before the visit. And there you have it, victim cos playing DV and Angel of mercy all wrapped up in one.
He looks like he's on some strong meds. I don't understand the point of the visit. Also she should have gone to their rooms and discreetly moved on from the children who didn't want visits from PR hungry strangers.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
This is being referred to as the Dan Wooton reveal, but the likes of The Royal Grift, Megan's Mole, T & T and others have been talking about this for aons!! So much so, that we all on here were like "yeah, and?" in response to DW! Why is he getting all the credit? The Royal Grift, in particular, does sterling work, extremely in-depth with evidence for everything. Whenever I read one of Dan's article, I can't help but think he gets his intel from You Tube and Tattle 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 31
This is being referred to as the Dan Wooton reveal, but the likes of The Royal Grift, Megan's Mole, T & T and others have been talking about this for aons!! So much so, that we all on here were like "yeah, and?" in response to DW! Why is he getting all the credit? The Royal Grift, in particular, does sterling work, extremely in-depth with evidence for everything. Whenever I read one of Dan's article, I can't help but think he gets his intel from You Tube and Tattle 🤣🤣
He's got a bigger audience, and although as great as TRG and Duchess of Narsussex are, they are probably only watched by anti harkles whereas Dan is more 'mainstream' if you like. And hopefully will reach a wider audience, bringing info to them that we've know for ages.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.