Harry and Meghan #432 Do Waagh Diddy Diddy Dumb Diddy Do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So is this the big reveal then. Happening within a week? All about bullying and threats made to anyone disagreeing with Princess Pinocchio. He really is frightened, but he's not prepared to say on YT what's gone on. Is he waiting to see who will pay the most? Is this what Lady C meant.
I can totally believe that she’s an evil psychopath, even the late Queen said that she was pure evil.
Also, some of you might find this a bit woo woo and ridiculous, but I’m beginning to think that the POW has cancer purely because of all that hate, nasty jealousy and just pure hatred directed at her by MM and possibly wishing her sick/dead on a regular basis.
I still find it difficult to process that a healthy & very fit young 42 year old has serious cancer, I know young people do get cancer, but what are the chances of two senior members of the RF has cancer since this evil creature entered the scene??

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
I can totally believe that she’s an evil psychopath, even the late Queen said that she was pure evil.
Also, some of you might find this a bit woo woo and ridiculous, but I’m beginning to think that the POW has cancer purely because of all that hate, nasty jealousy and just pure hatred directed at her by MM and possibly wishing her sick/dead on a regular basis.
I still find it difficult to process that a healthy & very fit young 42 year old has serious cancer, I know young people do get cancer, but what are the chances of two senior members of the RF has cancer since this evil creature entered the scene??
I don't think it's woo woo and ridiculous at all. I have had problems with a certain family member and know that even though I've said to myself "I'm not going to let her get to me", I can't get the whole business out of my mind and it slowly eats away at me, invading every aspect of my life. I always remember too something that my mother said to me - if someone is jealous of something of yours, no joy will ever come from the object of the jealousy. Not a pleasant thought and Meghan Markle's ill feeling towards the Princess of Wales has always gone way beyond casual jealousy.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 36

Bit in bold - especially when its the two who Scobie named as racists.

I have always believed that stress lets the illness in.
Resistance gets low and the cancer takes hold.

I believe the deaths of PP and the Queen were hastened by the Harkles, too.

This is what I believe.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 54
I don't care what she does in the UK and think some people on twitter are being vr dramatic about it but this picture did bother me too

View attachment 2853145
Why on earth did she need a camera crew? If Catherine is filmed in that sort of situation it's by the RRs on an official engagement.

Is this supposed to be her attempt at some sort of 'Catherine and Mila' moment?

Ironic, isn't it? All that early PR about her being 'so much better at Royalling than that know-nothing bumpkin Kate'. And now she's having to try and cosplay Catherine's very genuine bond with children in order to get attention.

• Sick
Reactions: 40
From the article:
According to the Times, businessman James Sinclair bought the business last year for £180,000 through a pre-pack administration, leaving Interpath Advisory with limited money to pay creditors. Carole, 69, stepped back from running the business on a daily basis in 2019 and became a brand ambassador. However, she was called upon to help operate the company as it searched for a rescue deal in the spring of 2023.

The Middletons don't own the business so shouldn't have to pay anything.

Catherine herself is untouchable now so the media are attacking her through her family :mad:
I came to say pretty much the same - they sold the business as a pre-packed concern. The day that company left their complete control anything incurred from that point is nothing to do with them. Otherwise the house that I sold 15 years ago that’s just had a new roof would be my responsibility.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Why on earth did she need a camera crew? If Catherine is filmed in that sort of situation it's by the RRs on an official engagement.

Ironic, isn't it? All that early PR about her being 'so much better at Royalling than that know-nothing bumpkin Kate'. And now she's having to try and cosplay Catherine's very genuine bond with children in order to get attention.
It's the whole black princess bit that gets to me. I think the belief that Meghan escaped the terrible white British royal family and is now the real American princess has really taken hold.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
Bit in bold - especially when its the two who Scobie named as racists.

I have always believed that stress lets the illness in.
Resistance gets low and the cancer takes hold.

I believe the deaths of PP and the Queen were hastened by the Harkles, too.

This is what I believe.
I feel exactly the same.

She is pure evil, I don't even think hell is her final destination either, it's to good for her.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
All those comments on her LA hospital visit calling her a princess - it amuses me that she won't be correcting them. For someone who hated the royal family so very, very much, she sure does hold tightly to the title, even the wrong one.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
All those comments on her LA hospital visit calling her a princess - it amuses me that she won't be correcting them. For someone who hated the royal family so very, very much, she sure does hold tightly to the title, even the wrong one.
She won't be correcting them because she paid them to say it 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Watching Lady C's latest...

I'm not sure what she's done with her make up but se looks like Skeletor.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

So it's all coming together now. If I understand it rightly, Dan will reveal something about the Sussex Squad that's scandalous, then Lady C will confirm and possibly add a bit more, then Markle Junior will be all guns blaring too. I wonder why Dan has to be first! I wonder why Lady C has kept quiet, apart from telling us something is coming out.

I won't put my life on it, but I think one of the Squads ring leaders is CV. I'm saying no more at this stage as if I'm wrong I'll feel like a buffoon. 😜
Sorry to appear dense but who is CV??

Reactions: 25
Hey everyone! I was enjoying a nice break away as the Harkles were pissing me off way too much but I couldn't miss sharing this still from the latest video PR / look at me!
No words...... .
View attachment 2852845
This is a woman who has no style AT ALL. Those bleeping shoes. As a lady with size 7 feet myself, pointy shoes, especially flats, are not our friends. Those feet look like they stretch further than the golden gate bridge.

Behind on this story. I just saw this on the DM and literally laughed at how desperate she looks. bleeping manipulating kids are we. The ones who supposedly rush up to ask her if she’s a princess (which definitely has never happened). What a pretender. It’s pathetic.
IMG_1211.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
So Wootton has 23,000 subscribers so far. Wonder what that will swell to tomorrow.
I hope it's living up to the hype but concerned that nothing will be done even if he can prove MM is behind the Sussex Squad.

Oh...my bad...it says over 23,000 subscribers.
BIB

I think your concern is probably justified. It'll be interesting but that'll be it. I don't hold out any hope for anything else.

Even if all roads lead right back to Monteshito, for the RF it'll just be carry on as usual and the trolls will be free to go on attacking the Wales family.

Look at everything the Harkles have got away with so far. No real repercussions for any of it.

Haz did lose his JR, but almost immediately after that the Government budgeted £26 million of our money for the Invictus bid. Makes the £500k legal costs seem almost insignificant.

William will just have to carry on protecting his family as best he can because nobody else is going to.

JMO

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I’m thinking of that phrase…”She stoops to conquer.”

I have a different take on recent events…influenced, of course, by my real life. We all bring a piece of ourselves to these Internet discussions.

I think Markle and her minions have been gravely wounded by the POW’s simple courage and moral eloquence in her statement in the face of horrific bullying. The world is tiring of the easily offended victim-champions of this Woke culture…Markle being very high profile among them. The constant WAAAH of their petty grievances and demands…the pretend agony over wrong pronouns, statues, names of sports teams, and questions about the skin hue of Markle’s baby…have been overplayed and overdone. There is a real ferling of “GET OVER YOURSELF’ in the air.

Then we witness the most eqregious public bullying for weeks of a young Mother that we KNOW has had surgery. And how does she respond? WAAAHH like Markle..go on Oprah? One tear, left eye?

No she stoops to conquer. She gives the bullies their video. She divulges that she has cancer. There is no anger or rebuke…only her compassion for others and her love of her family shining through. She looked weary but resolute.

She looked every inch a Queen.

In my real life, I see a similar situation play out everyday. Just as my strong, athletic husband was about to retire…he was diagnosed with Parkinson's. We had moved full time to our vacation home, where few knew him…or knew him as the excellent golfer, handball ace, all those superficial glories. They instead knew a man struggling to deal with the variety of hardships that this miserable disease inflicts.

Did his ego take a hit? If so, I never heard about it. He just accepted each these challenges as they arrived. He never pities himself or asks for pity.

He is out on the course almost every day…even now as his balance issues present new challenges. When he comes home, I’ll ask him, “How was your game?” “Great guys.”is the frequent answer.. Even though he is no asset to winning the ‘skins’…he never lacks for invitations. My neighbors tell me often…that he is much loved. On his birthday…he was feted with cards, golf balls, homemade treats.

This woke culture with its glorification of victimhood…forgets that part of what we humans desperately NEED…is inspiration. Inspiration to get us through our own heartaches. Victims moaning about their grievances do not lift up others. It is wallowing.

But when we see a Princess…or just a guy like my husband…pushing on despite what life has thrown at them…hopefully others take hope and a positive challenge from their example. Heroes aren’t the people who life hasn’t knocked to the ground. Or that are devastated by a moment of perceived ‘disrespect.’

Heroes are the ones that show us we can get up…and keep going.

Most everyone, sometime in this life, carries a burden. How we carry it..is our choice, In my opinion, the POW is untouchable now. The crazy stuff that continues from the M&H supporters is hurting THEM…and undercutting the launch of these future projects. Soon they will have to decide whether they want to make money or create mischief. I don’t think they can do both anymore..
WOW @MeInMidAmerica. I am crying with inspiration (if that makes sense).

Thank you.

💝

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Her taking a camera crew is par for the course she follows in life.
She is, frankly, deplorable. She’s devoid of any moral compass. There is nothing laudable about her and anyone who matters and with half a brain now knows it. There is nobody in Hollywood left to stand for her, endorse her future products, befriend or support her.
Who else takes their own cameraperson to a hospital where there are terminally ill children and photographs themselves with them, making copies available for publicity? Kim Karcrashian and the wicked sisters is who. Says it all.
Prince Harry…how low will this member of the BRF exactly go! His wife out merching tragic circumstances. It’s Uvalde all over again.
IMG_1422.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Several articles coming out about Catherine and Harry's relationship. Perhaps he should have thought about it before he did what he did. bleep

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.