Harry and Meghan #432 Do Waagh Diddy Diddy Dumb Diddy Do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's Hump Day, and I don't know about you guys, but I need a palate cleanse and a little humor...
So...
My question is: "Is this an Aristo-Cat?" 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆
(Thank you. Thank you very muuuuch! I'll be here all week!)
1712148385689.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Just imagine the size of your ego to think signed photos of yourself are an appropriate gift for SICK kids in a hospital.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I'm still eagerly awaiting Dan Wootton's expose on the squaddies, expected today. I'll post here as soon as I see anything!

Praying it links M to them.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
It will be open for only a short time. It looks like July 1 through Aug 4? I would love to even just walk on the grounds…it must be so beautiful.
It is absolutely beautiful up there. I did my Gold Duke of Edinburgh hike there and we went past Birkhall at one point.

There's a race event in the grounds every April with different distances.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

So it's all coming together now. If I understand it rightly, Dan will reveal something about the Sussex Squad that's scandalous, then Lady C will confirm and possibly add a bit more, then Markle Junior will be all guns blaring too. I wonder why Dan has to be first! I wonder why Lady C has kept quiet, apart from telling us something is coming out.

I won't put my life on it, but I think one of the Squads ring leaders is CV. I'm saying no more at this stage as if I'm wrong I'll feel like a buffoon. 😜

Reactions: 32
Just imagine the size of your ego to think signed photos of yourself are an appropriate gift for SICK kids in a hospital.

She wanted to help them pay for their treatments by selling the autographed photos.

How much do they pay for bringing in paper to be recycled in the US? 🤔 Maybe if she'd also distributed free copies of the Stench and the Whingetome, they could have had half a dollar each!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

So it's all coming together now. If I understand it rightly, Dan will reveal something about the Sussex Squad that's scandalous, then Lady C will confirm and possibly add a bit more, then Markle Junior will be all guns blaring too. I wonder why Dan has to be first! I wonder why Lady C has kept quiet, apart from telling us something is coming out.

I won't put my life on it, but I think one of the Squads ring leaders is CV. I'm saying no more at this stage as if I'm wrong I'll feel like a buffoon. 😜
CV? Who is that @Happy Lady

Reactions: 27
I don't care what she does in the UK and think some people on twitter are being vr dramatic about it but this picture did bother me too

View attachment 2853145
That poor child. Look at the puckering around the sleeve - so shoddy.

She is obviously cosplaying Catherine and Sophie, who look great in these floaty dresses. However who wear cream and sheer to visit children. She is horrid

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

I wonder why he is giving a heads-up about what he is talking about? Surely that gives time for someone to intervene? He should just drop the info to us unannounced so that it gets out without anyone trying to stop it.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I saw a Ho, Where?, there in that school
Where in that school? Right there.
An ugly Ho with torn clothes, Well I declare
Reading "Blah, blah, look at me me me"

A school with a Ho in is rather disturbing
She told the class how lucky they were
Having snaps taken with her, only her

Ronnie Hilton, eat your heart out. 😂
---
Not telling, not telling ... Yet. I'm doing a Lady C for a few hours and keeping schtum 🥳.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I wonder why he is giving a heads-up about what he is talking about? Surely that gives time for someone to intervene? He should just drop the info to us unannounced so that it gets out without anyone trying to stop it.
He has receipts.

The fabulous George the Giant Slayer !

• Heart
Reactions: 24
That poor child. Look at the puckering around the sleeve - so shoddy.

She is obviously cosplaying Catherine and Sophie, who look great in these floaty dresses. However who wear cream and sheer to visit children. She is horrid

Maybe she stopped by on her way to a Holi party. Rain dance in a sheer white/cream outfit - it's what many romantic (and sometimes sexual harass-y) Bollywood dreams are made of 😂

Had a classmate once who would deliberately wear white shirts that were guaranteed to turn sheer when wet, and cute lingerie, every day during the monsoons because she knew it would rain around lunch break when we weren't allowed in the classrooms (for most years/courses - some had it earlier or later) - she told me she did it deliberately. For three years she had most of our male classmates, juniors and seniors at her beck and call 😂 Smegs would have really hated her 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.