Harry and Meghan #432 Do Waagh Diddy Diddy Dumb Diddy Do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think him, Lady C and Dan Wootton have all been in touch, and that he's waiting for Dan to drop the bombshell first. Imo it's definitely coming!
I hoped it was about the kids but it makes sense to cut the squad off at the knees with this bombshell first. Once they’re done with, the rest can follow.

Reactions: 31

I came to mention this and that's why I think it's her own hair because her eyebrows look normal and not drawn on.

Her hair does look different though. You start to lose your hair after 2-3 weeks of starting treatment with conventional chemo, not sure if you do with the preventative chemo Catherine mentioned.

On the evening of her statement a doctor was on the news and he said preventative chemo is a tablet or injection every few weeks, he didn't mention hair loss.
Was talking to my neighbour who had bowel cancer she was lucky she did not need a stoma
as they only needed to remove part of her Colon
And rejoined it
She had chemo and never lost any hair

• Heart
Reactions: 32
  1. Visit Balmoral and afternoon tea for £150

---

Basically it's all about to come out that M is behind the Sussex squad. If you click 'more' under the title, scroll down a bit and there is a transcript. (You can read with phone on silent!)
    I misread that as where the late Queen died for the first time, not that you can visit for the first time

• Haha
Reactions: 30
But SIX articles about her this morning in the DM alone! Doria to be ‘Momager…..the book she read…the dress she wore..her acting skills…Doria bonding with Jenner and Knowles…M autographs polaroids.
That must be online as nothing at all in the actual newspaper

Reactions: 18

1. I misread that as where the late Queen died for the first time, not that you can visit for the first time
It will be open for only a short time. It looks like July 1 through Aug 4? I would love to even just walk on the grounds…it must be so beautiful.

Reactions: 19
I don't care what she does in the UK and think some people on twitter are being vr dramatic about it but this picture did bother me too

1712145792226.png

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 55

1. I misread that as where the late Queen died for the first time, not that you can visit for the first time
That was a terrible heading. Journalism certainly isn't what it used to be.
I was reading an article today that was headed 'Cameron Diaz has baby aged 51'.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
I hope she has, she was too thin. I'm not a fan of this current trend of already thin celebs taking it.

I can't get over the hole in the shirt, honest to god, does she not look after her clothes? Does she keep them in a pile on the floor? why spend so much bloody money on clothes if she's not going to look after them?

The hole is there for ventilation 😂

A film I loved had this lovely scene - the poor student is embarassed of her holey socks after her wealthy classmates make fun of her. So her teacher - her mentor - shows her his own holey sock, with the analogy that when we feel suffocated in a room, we open windows, so do our toes. The exposed toes don't feel any shame because they are confident in their rightful place ❤

Smegsy's holey shirt though reminds me of desi moms' usual reaction to ripped clothes - "Are these holes for ventilation, or have you turned to begging on the streets?" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I know it said that she visited the hospital on the 21st March, but I'm not convinced as I still think it is a visit from years ago especially when you see that she is wearing the exact same top and skirt in both the photo and the video.
The photo from years ago was London/Windsor; the hospital visit was California.

There’s no way that the hospital photo is the same time period as the London one.

We praise Catherine, Camilla, Anne and Sophia for rewears.

If we pretend that Meghan doesn’t rewear and therefore these two photos are from the same day, we are behaving like the Squalids. We should be better than that.

Reactions: 21
How on earth will the poor diddums manage a whole week in Brum, if that bid wins?

And now it's all St Paul's fault.

From Reddit:

View attachment 2851146
Security in the United Kingdom? Taliban killings in Spare? Maybe it's your own fault Harold for putting that stupidity in your book.
Are the Taliban only in the UK? Can they not go anywhere else? Piece of advice here then Cuntychops, stay away from the UK and clearly you will be safe. And we will all be happy to know you're nowhere near us.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Hey everyone! I was enjoying a nice break away as the Harkles were pissing me off way too much but I couldn't miss sharing this still from the latest video PR / look at me!
No words...... .
View attachment 2852845
what even is that skirt... looks like she raided a Savers/Goodwill bin (nowt wrong with that usually but this dress looks like it's been hastily chosen from a sale), and those shoes, ahaha they elongate her feet.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Why was Meghan reading 3 children's books that weren't even age appropriate to the children that were in the room as the first book Rosie Revere, Engineer is aimed at 5-7 year olds, the second book Pete the Cat and His Four Groovy Buttons is aimed at 3-5 year old and the third book (I don't know what it was called) again didn't look age appropriate to the children that she was reading to.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.