Harry and Meghan #432 Do Waagh Diddy Diddy Dumb Diddy Do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So it was this March 21 then. So many people in the comments calling her Princess Meghan, our princess, the children's princess etc. Two negative comments among a sea of adulation
It is my opinion that M has blatantly used race/identity politics to position herself as a ‘princess’ of the Black community. Watch where Archewell donates, the ‘events’ she sponsors, the publicity photos she chooses…once you see it…it is quite obvious.

The confirmation is also in every comment section. She is the REAL princess, the racially abused icon who fled from the racist UK to the arms of Oprah and Tyler Perry….abandoning her cruel White family along the way.

She may be used in this election season to motivate her fans to get out and vote for Biden. Markle is a master ‘divider.’ That’s an essential aspect of the Woke movement…keep us divided, in separate silos.

• Sick
Reactions: 33
There was nothing about that visit in today's Daily Mail and Sun newspapers, thank god

Reactions: 30
Visit Balmoral and afternoon tea for £150

---

Basically it's all about to come out that M is behind the Sussex squad. If you click 'more' under the title, scroll down a bit and there is a transcript. (You can read with phone on silent!)
Thank you! I didn't know that you could do that.

Reactions: 18
"The tit's about to hit the fan"

So is this the big reveal then. Happening within a week? All about bullying and threats made to anyone disagreeing with Princess Pinocchio. He really is frightened, but he's not prepared to say on YT what's gone on. Is he waiting to see who will pay the most? Is this what Lady C meant.

• Wow
Reactions: 30
So is this the big reveal then. Happening within a week? All about bullying and threats made to anyone disagreeing with Princess Pinocchio. He really is frightened, but he's not prepared to say on YT what's gone on. Is he waiting to see who will pay the most? Is this what Lady C meant.
I think him, Lady C and Dan Wootton have all been in touch, and that he's waiting for Dan to drop the bombshell first. Imo it's definitely coming!

• Wow
Reactions: 33
btw...

At the Invictus Winter Games in Whistler, I wonder if Harry will fulfill his life long dream and have a fondue stall.
I read that as a fondle stall 😲
Roll Up roll up Magical Elizabeth Arden Todger cream as used by famous Royal ‘s son 🫢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
What leaks?

Didn't we all hear about their illnesses at the same time from them? I don't remember any leaks.
It was on Talk TV yesterday, and I've seen some other people talking about it.
No doubt if there is anything in it it will come out in the coming days.

Reactions: 23
so the book is "they all saw a cat"

come on artistic tattle, change that title to "we all saw a Ho"
Or " they all saw my pussy"
You know you want to!!😁
duck me, who in their right bleeding mind would want to look at her mangy,rancid,balding. Fishy smelling,crab ridden,abused old pussy!

No wonder they wore masks, that gaping, black hole of hell winking at them and oozing her own brand of venereal venom!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
There was nothing about that visit in today's Daily Mail and Sun newspapers, thank god
But SIX articles about her this morning in the DM alone! Doria to be ‘Momager…..the book she read…the dress she wore..her acting skills…Doria bonding with Jenner and Knowles…M autographs polaroids.

• Sick
Reactions: 32
I've had a horrible thought. I've tried to type it out and keep deleting it because there is no nice way of saying it so apologies for the bluntness of the following:

If this visit occurred some time ago, what if one of the children has died? The poor parents dealing with the grief of losing a child have been sucker-punched with photos and videos everywhere in newspapers, magazines and on the internet.

I feel sick just thinking about it.
That’s why I don’t believe it’s old. They would be quickly called out if it was old and one of the children had since passed away and rightly so.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.