Harry and Meghan #432 Do Waagh Diddy Diddy Dumb Diddy Do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, why is she reading a book for preschoolers to a bunch of what looks like 8-11 year olds who can read themselves?

As someone who has Fred Flintstone shaped feet, my arches ache just looking at the flat flat flat boats she has been sporting lately.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
I've had a horrible thought. I've tried to type it out and keep deleting it because there is no nice way of saying it so apologies for the bluntness of the following:

If this visit occurred some time ago, what if one of the children has died? The poor parents dealing with the grief of losing a child have been sucker-punched with photos and videos everywhere in newspapers, magazines and on the internet.

I feel sick just thinking about it.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
Also, why is she reading a book for preschoolers to a bunch of what looks like 8-11 year olds who can read themselves?

As someone who has Fred Flintstone shaped feet, my arches ache just looking at the flat flat flat boats she has been sporting lately.

Sometimes I really miss my Sanskrit/Hindi teacher's storytelling sessions. She'd been teaching us since we were around five or six, and even when we were almost about to turn 18, we would ask her to tell the same stories that she had told us to introduce us to the language. A bunch of usually-disruptive near-adults, all listening rapt to those stories we had enjoyed in kindergarten.

When mum would tell stories or even now when she's talking about astrology etc (when she's being all technical and not talking about politics 😂), or when Joey did a reading for Emma's birthday (Friends), or Sheldon lectured Penny (TBBT), or John Kimble had read a poem to his kindergarteners (Kindergarten Cop), or when Catherine had told the story about the baby owl, I got the same vibes. And I suddenly just understood why the Pup goes to sleep every time I start talking to him ❤😂

I'm too scared to watch any video of Smegs, especially when she's speaking and since we've already sat through the horror that was Duck Rabbit 😱, but from the photos it's easy to tell that she does not have the skill or warmth to hold a roomful of children. If she did, even teenagers would have enjoyed the Stench. She could read anything, wouldn't really make a difference.

Just had a thought. Is she trying to suck up to Camilla with the reading? 🤔

ETA: Missed starting with "This shows she has no idea what is age appropriate for children. Even if her children were younger, she'd know that what was appropriate for them would be too baby-ish for older kids."

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
If it all comes out that MM is behind the Sussex Squad will MSM report it or ignore it? Can the Wales take action against her to stop it?

• Wow
Reactions: 33
Random thought this morning - remember when Smegz took Aldi to the polo, she was wearing that khaki tent and didnt have a hat for him or anything? Catherine loves babies, I bet she'd have been up for a cuddle with a snuggly newborn - only that didnt seem to happen. Wonder why that would be??

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
If it's recent she's come off ozempic and started packing away the pies 🤣
I was going to say if it is recent she seems to be put on a bit of weight since the SXSW conference and when she visited the barbecue place as she still looked really thin. No way was this hospital visit recent.
1712138532925.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Her feet are too big for her to be cute. But I wouldn't be surprised that she was trying to look tiny, cute and in need of protection. A victim we sympathise with. Except she then opens her mouth and we don't care. And even criminals don't care and that is why she doesn't actually need protection except from her own mind.
Yeah. Those boats are too big to be cute 😂
IMG_6959.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
The Black art show and this hospital visit are splashed all over the NYPost and DM this morning. I bet they were told to hold these until the Kate adoration died down. Now they are pushing them. As usual, the chosen photos show exactly whom M believes her ‘constituency’ to be.

She is fully Kardashian-ed now. And H is about as important as the various men in their lives.

• Sick
Reactions: 34

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 36
Another photo highlighting her impeccable posture 😏🤣
Has she come off her Ozempic, looks like she’s gained weight too
I hope she has, she was too thin. I'm not a fan of this current trend of already thin celebs taking it.

I can't get over the hole in the shirt, honest to god, does she not look after her clothes? Does she keep them in a pile on the floor? why spend so much bloody money on clothes if she's not going to look after them?

• Sick
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.