Harry and Meghan #432 Do Waagh Diddy Diddy Dumb Diddy Do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another photo highlighting her impeccable posture 😏🤣
Has she come off her Ozempic, looks like she’s gained weight too
Have we had confirmation that this was recent? It wouldn't suprise me if it was filmed back in 2022 and only now released..... nothing is ever what it seems with this tiresome narcissistic person!

• Sick
Reactions: 42
Have we had confirmation that this was recent? It wouldn't suprise me if it was filmed back in 2022 and only now released..... nothing is ever what it seems with this tiresome narcissistic person!
I posted upthread that someone said it was on 21 March but that she knew the Diddy stuff was being released on 25 March so held back until that had died down

Reactions: 28
If she visited the hospital on the 21st March like it was reported how come it wasn't mentioned on the day as I find it very strange as to why has it take 12 days to release information about this visit. That is why I'm convinced that this visit happened years ago due to the fact that she is wearing the same outfit in both photos and her hair is in the exact same style.
If it's recent she's come off ozempic and started packing away the pies 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Funny how all other people in room have blue or cream face masks, yet she had to have a black one a la Catherine.

Meghans Mole

• Sick
Reactions: 30
I suppose there's always KC3's rustic farmhouse in Transylvania. Despite all this "Orchard" crap Smeg would probably be absolutely horrified if Haz inherited that. :p
oh God can you imagine her in her very own Dracula Barracks?? highly appropriate - she is a blood sucker after all

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Harry & Meghan #433 Exploits othe people's children, while she hides hers.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 53
I posted upthread that someone said it was on 21 March but that she knew the Diddy stuff was being released on 25 March so held back until that had died down
Sorry @LadyMuck I didn't catch up first 🤦‍♀️

As always, a calculated move on her part, she really is vile 🤮

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I wonder if this visit was filmed for Netflix but, as with the Uvalde footage* and possibly other horrors that haven't been inflicted on us yet, Netflix refused to use it. :unsure:

*I assume Netflix didn't use the Uvalde footage but I'm not going to watch to make sure ;)

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Oh what a shame it didn’t show the whole story, I was totally enthralled by her dynamic story telling all muffled through that mask and enthusiastic body movements.
Enthralled I was , now I’m desperate to know what happens at the end 🙄

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
This is a silent video, bit strange but apparently the head of CHLA worked with M before

• Sick
Reactions: 23
They didn’t want him at the hospital in case they asked him to read to the kids and he had to ask for help with the big words.
She is now doing ‘solo royal’ appearances🤬 God knows, perhaps it had to be a hospital as the audience wouldn’t escape, because the alternative would be a jail and I doubt they’d have let her off lightly in there!
---
And what is up with the rest of the seam above the hole (other than that it is under severe stress)?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
They didn’t want him at the hospital in case they asked him to read to the kids and he had to ask for help with the big words.
...because there are lots of pretty blondes in nurses uniforms and prescription drugs 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Hey everyone! I was enjoying a nice break away as the Harkles were pissing me off way too much but I couldn't miss sharing this still from the latest video PR / look at me!
No words...... .
View attachment 2852845
Oh, just look at the poise and perfect carriage………that the wee girl is showing. Compare that to the saggy lump in the expensive clothing. Were I a designer, I would refuse to supply her with clothing as it would be better displayed on a hanger.!

• Sick
Reactions: 32
My guess is that a call was made to the hospital, a donation followed and Markle got her PR moment. Far cry from being sought out…institutions clamoring for your presence.

I doubt the children even knew who she was. She’s no Beyonce.
There was an article in a recent People magazine about Kaia Gerber (Cindy Crawford’s daughter) and her volunteer work at this hospital (it’s in the issue with Robert Downey Jr on the cover right after the Oscars) Megzy is hoping for a similar glowing article, especially since two of the last three issues had Catherine of the cover.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Oh, just look at the poise and perfect carriage………that the wee girl is showing. Compare that to the saggy lump in the expensive clothing. Were I a designer, I would refuse to supply her with clothing as it would be better displayed on a hanger.!

That explains Sparry's hanger 😂

aujl45q0fbya1.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Visit Balmoral and afternoon tea for £150

---
Are you able to give a brief overview @LadyMuck
I'm at work and can't listen 😔
Basically it's all about to come out that M is behind the Sussex squad. If you click 'more' under the title, scroll down a bit and there is a transcript. (You can read with phone on silent!)

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.